7-8 year experience in Design, development testing
resources will be responsible to carry out the following tasks
• Be first point of contact for any NR L2 & L3 issues reported internally or externally from Keysight customers.
• Embedded ‘C, C++’ real-time & MS COM windows software analysis and triage.
• Acquire technical expertise of NR5G enabled test system.
• Technically liaise with customers to understand requirements, investigate problems and negotiate solutions, providing engineering input.
• Assisting with technical contributions to the pre/post-sales process when required
Design, development and testing of software for various Test applications
Technical ownership for the module / feature owned by individual engineer
Deliverables generated – code, documentation etc. – are of good quality
Weekly status update is shared by each engineer covering activities completed in the week gone by, planned for the week coming up and any challenges foreseen
Engineers’ communication is crisp and timely – including with the team and Lead / Manager.
Engineers adhere to development processes – agile, waterfall as applicable per – for all the deliverables generated.
Engineers shall use right tools and methodologies – as made available by Keysight – for documentation as required by the project, including that for design details
CHECK BEFORE YOU APPLY :
● Must be eligible to work in the UK and no sponsorship will be provided.
● Proven experience
● No CCJs
● Fully completed applications
Employer will only accept "completed profile card" of BeatMySalary, so kindly sign-in/sign-up and have a profile card completely filled in before applying to the job using the same.
If you need help with completing your application profile cards, reach out to the team on email@example.com or Whatsapp on +44 7940272803 or call us on +44(0)2032898811