MS Dynamics NAV, Finance Manager, Kent, Large End User, £60,000 per annum, MS NAV 2017 Training, Progress into Consultancy within 12 months, 25 Days Holidays, Annual performance bonus, Pension Scheme
My key client is currently recruiting for Microsoft Dynamics NAV Finance Lead. The company specialises in design and distribution and is renowned for their staff values and quick progression. The office is situated in a great location in Kent.
This opportunity to work with a renowned company will allow you to take full responsibility of the NAV system and drive the business forward.
The right candidate will have:
* Extensive knowledge of MS Dynamics NAV.
* Excellent communication and analytical skills
* Finance experience essential (CIMA preferred)
* Strong understanding of Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2013 onwards
If you are interested in this excellent long term career opportunity with a well-recognised MS Dynamics NAV End User send your CV (see below) or call Laura now.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics NAV/Navision candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed.
Dynamics NAV/MS NAV/Microsoft NAV/NAV Dynamics/NAV/Support/Support Consultant/Consultant/Functional/Technical/1st line/2nd line/3rd line/Senior/C/Side/C/AL/SQL/Jet Reports/London/Midlands/Kent/Essex/Sussex/Surrey/Berkshire/Hampshire/Buckinghamshire/Kent/Leicester/Oxfordshire/Cambridgeshire/UK Wide/
We are searching for a highly technical R&D engineer who wants to develop into electro mechanical products. The product range differs from simple mechanical over electromechanical systems, with further evolution to more electronically controlled systems.
Brilliant opportunity for a R&D Engineer to work with a major Bristol based government project's development of the infrastructure and platform for experimentation in the area of network monitoring, diagnose and troubleshooting.
The experience we need.
* Minimum Degree in electrical engineering or equivalent engineering discipline (specialised in computer networks).
* Experience in relevant technology environment (network monitoring and management)
* Understanding of monitoring systems and techniques
* Proven experience with some or all of the following systems: Nagios, OpenNMS, Munin, Smokeping
* Knowledge of CLI-based network device operation
* Skilled in network diagnose and troubleshooting (wireshark, tcpdump, and similar applications)
* Experienced in network programmability: Software Defined Networking (SDN) & Network Function Virtualisation (NFV)
* Notions on open source code development and management tools (eg Git, Ansible, etc.)
* Ability to work in and for the team
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Ability and desire to learn quickly
* Ability to work to deadlines while demonstrating a track record for innovation and creativity
Leveraging on the programmability characteristics of the network infrastructure (Software Defined Network using mainly OpenFlow and Netconf). The Network Engineer will help to consolidate the existing network and IT infrastructure monitoring tools (Nagios, OpenNMS, smokeping and Munin) and develop the monitoring and healing functions over the SDN.
Successful delivery of this plan will be critical to achieving the prime objective: economic growth and job creation for Bristol. Being part of a project which includes collaboration between the technology, media & telecommunications industry, universities, local communities, and local and national government.
What you'll get in return.
A genuinely unique and challenging career opportunity to use your engineering and communications skills in a newly created position. The R&D Network Engineer can expect to join a world class systems engineering team, interfacing with High-Performance Networks, Radio Systems, and Wireless Communication Systems functions.