The ideal candidate must have a:
• Deep understanding of master data processes, all aspects of master data management including data governance, data quality
• Strong appreciation of a variety of master data objects such as customers, geographic locations
• Prior experience of implementing master data management solution to centrally govern master data in a hub and spoke model
• Experience of leading the implementation by working with stakeholders and end-users to define, test, elicit and deliver technical and functional requirements on any of the market leading MDM technology toolset.
• Must be flexible and work analytically in a problem-solving, results oriented environment
• Must be able to clearly communicate stakeholder reporting needs
• Must be willing to work with and learn new technologies
• Must be action oriented with excellent follow through
• Must be accountable.
• Strong Experience with engaging senior business representatives in an effective manner, with particular respect to expectation management and ensuring client satisfaction
CHECK BEFORE YOU APPLY :
● Must be eligible to work in the UK and no sponsorship will be provided.
● Proven experience
● No CCJs
● Fully completed applications
Employer will only accept "completed profile card" of BeatMySalary, so kindly sign-in/sign-up and have a profile card completely filled in before applying to the job using the same.
If you need help with completing your application profile cards, reach out to the team on email@example.com or Whatsapp on +44 7940272803 or call us on +44(0)2032898811
My client a world-leading provider of information solutions is currently looking for an Agile Process Manager to join their team on a 3 month contract. The Agile Process Manager will be working as a part of the delivery teams, coaching and developing the agile practices and culture.
Key Tasks and Deliverables of the Agile Coach
Main Duties and Responsibilities
Key Skills and Experience
Agile Process Manager, Scrum Master, Kanban, Lean, Agile Coach, Software Delivery
Referral Scheme: If this role isn't for you then perhaps you could recommend a friend or colleague to Haybrook IT. If we go on to place that person in a permanent or temporary capacity then you could be rewarded with £500! Please see our website for terms and conditions.