Duties to include
Engaging with Stakeholders (Trading, Sales, Quants, Risk, Middle Office), Assisting with the business case, requirement gathering, writing specifications, designing tests and execution across the Global commodity market business
· Working on a wide range of Projects as Business Analyst across the global commodity market business
· Assist business with the business case and engage with stakeholders
· Specifications and testing of new bookings and pricing
· Implementation of new products to ETRM system
· Interaction with Quants, Development and infrastructure
· Management of parts of projects to ensure deliverables including documentation
· 3-8 years IT Business Analysis in Front Office environments with knowledge of Derivative products
· Model validation experience
· Experience of full trade life cycle
· Agile/Scrum methodology knowledge
· ETRM system knowledge (Endur, Murex, Sophis, Allegro preferred)
· Commodity experience -Gas, Precious metals - Preferred
· Financial regulations - Mifid, Dodd Frank – Preferred.
· Provide assistance to end users on complex topics
· Provide highly responsive IT support in the trading teams in the Front Office
· Ensure rapid response to user technical and functional issues for a wide range of trading applications.
Expected experience and knowledge:
· Strong understanding of financial markets, specifically FX Derivatives and FX Cash.
· Strong FX derivatives product knowledge (vanilla and exotic options), including valuation and sensitivities.
· Strong understanding in Front Office and Risk management.
· Expert in Murex Front Office and Risk modules on MxG2000 v2.11 (Pricing, simulation, Market Data, VaR, PL VAR, standard reports).
· Understanding of MxML worflows to provide assistance to Middle Office users
· Good communication, interpersonal skills.
· Strong stakeholder management skills (contact with traders, Risk managers).
· Used to work on the ground, with no documentation. Frequent escalations to manage.
· Provide assistance to end users on complex topics.
· Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience.
· Fluent in English.