Search IT are currently looking to recruit a Network Engineer with a strong Firewall and Security background for our prestigious client based in Birmingham.
Network Engineer - Cisco - Juniper - F5 Network Engineer - Sought for an award-winning organisation based in the Camberley, Surrey area paying a salary of £45,000 - £50,000 + On Call Allowance - If you are a Network Engineer with CCNA/CCNP my client would be very interested in speaking with you!
My client is an IT Service Provider and Cisco Partner who are looking for a Network Engineer with solid networking experience within a network operations background to join their multi-tenanted environment. If you come from a Datacentre/Hosting environment then this could be the right role for you!
In-depth knowledge of the following:
Broad understanding of Firewalls, Network applications eg F5, Juniper, Cisco
F5, Juniper, Cisco significant experience of incident, Problem and Change Management in an operational perspective
Working with the relevant internal stakeholders and third parties to build components that meet design specifications first time around and to the agreed budget and priority.
Build components to standard design protocols and ensure the build process is documented so any design faults can be readily identified and rectified.
Create, run and maintain the processes by which builds can be tested to ensure the components function in line with the design specification and rectify any performance issues that arise.
If you've worked in a previous Network Engineer role with an IT Solutions provider or Managed Services or Service Salary for this Award Winning Camberley, Surrey area Cisco Partner Network Engineer opportunity is paying £45,000 - £50,000 + On Call Allowance + Excellent Benefits.
Do you want to be involved with implementing the latest technologies in exciting IT projects? Do you want to make a difference by assuring that ITS deploys quality products and solutions to our practitioners and clients? Do you have a passion for automation and performance testing? Then the role of Non-Functional Test Manager could be for you.
An award-winning retail/commercial bank is seeking an IT Test Services Manager to join their establishment. The bank prides itself on its customer service/satisfaction levels and is seeking an IT test service manager that believes this philosophy and strives to do great things.
As an IT Test Services Manager you will plan, organise and lead the provision of advice through management of key business services. You will manage a defined testing function with a team of testers (team size up to 20)
* Be the key contact and maintain strategic relationships with key stakeholders and programme leaders
* Responsible for planning, delivery, and governance of defined portfolio of test projects
* Determining the appropriate resource levels
* Co-ordinate and monitor the planning and management of the testing function
* Contribute to plans and budgets for the portfolio of test projects
* Maintain knowledge of regulatory and legal requirements
* Development of overall testing methodologies
* Quality assurance of the testing processes
Skills and Experience Required
* Proven experience of managing a significant operational Test function team
* Proven experience of leading significant cross-functional testing (and teams) of major programmes > £2m
* Good influencing skills, including strong presentation skills
* Strong interpersonal/relationship management skills with the ability to communicate well at senior levels, both written and oral
* Must have the ability to communicate IT concepts verbally and in writing to influence senior and non-specialist audiences
* Has an understanding of the overall development lifecycle
* Has experience of the full spectrum of functional and non-functional testing services on multiple applications and environments
* Experienced with testing complex, multi-platform, distributed applications
Java Developer - As a Java Developer you will be working on Software that helps scientists make ground-breaking medical discoveries. It is very much an opportunity for a Java Developer to create solutions for the social good.
Key skills for the Java developer; Equities Trading, Tier 1 IB x 10 ALL LEVELS role:
Desirable (not a must have) skills for the Java developer; Equities Trading, Tier 1 IB x 10 ALL LEVELS role:
About the Java developer; Equities Trading, Tier 1 IB x 10 ALL LEVELS role:
My client is a tier 1 investment bank based in London. They are seeking several talented individuals across all levels to join them within their equities division, working on business critical applications. You will have the opportunity to work on the automation trading strategies whilst at the same time programming with some of the newest, cutting-edge technology. These roles fall within the Front Office, you will have the opportunity to work very closely with the traders (if you choose to). No financial experience is needed, however, a desire to pick up the business knowledge is. You must have a thorough understanding of the Java fundamentals and a willingness to pick up new technologies if/when needed.
The focus of the Senior Developer - Software Development is the lead design, maintenance and programming of computer systems.
Our client has a well-established IT department with a highly-sophisticated suite of Web-based applications providing more than one million people L&D assessments every year.
The company prides itself on innovation and are looking for talented Developers to help revolutionise the market by combining great ideas with new and emerging technologies. They are a dynamic and constantly evolving company. The Development team is responsible for creating best in breed products and innovative solutions to meet customer needs.
As an experienced Senior Developer you'll provide technical expertise and helping shape solutions going forward, this is also an opportunity for the successful candidate to spend time working directly with clients and key stakeholders.
We see this as an exciting opportunity for the right candidate to have a direct impact on what is already a highly innovative Company.
C++ Developer - C++, Linux, RESTful API, Python.
A hugely successful, internationally established provider of online and mobile media software products is seeking an experienced C++ Developer to join their London team working on complex, multi-threaded systems.
The successful C++ Developer should have experience in designing, implementation and debugging Object Oriented code within an agile environment.
The ideal C++ Developer will have as many of the following as possible:
If you are a C++ Developer looking for a challenging and rewarding environment please send your CV to find out more.
Your responsibilities will include:
· Establish a highly effective global delivery team, which is adaptive to technology and business change with a clear focus on providing career opportunity, a 'one-team culture', globally and building an ethos of strong customer focus
· Establish a group which provides year on year sustained value, effectiveness and efficiency working to year on year measurable targets, goals and objectives and which is closely aligned to the business
· You will provide oversight and detailed involvement in the portfolio delivery programmes. Leading significant programme deliverables from the front
· You will have responsibility for the Portfolio budget and reporting all progress via the Investment Committee, maintaining a good governance and reporting discipline at all times
· Leadership role in driving strategic roadmaps and relationships with partners
· Leadership role in the wider Technology department, contributing to ideas and innovation
· Team leadership and coaching - motivating staff and explaining why we are doing what we do and how we do it.
· You must be able to clearly demonstrate your experience within a Technology delivery environment, preferably within the financial services industry - Asset management, wealth management or securities trading environment
· Experience of delivery responsibility for complex programmes of work, multi-year and cross functional with significant technology effort gained from a technology based career path
· Experience of delivering change to both internally built and vendor supplied solutions
· Experience of managing multi-million dollar budgets and understanding finance and resource aspects of a technology team
· Knowledge and experience of managing and delivering technology change within multi location teams
· Proven track record of effective client management, systems and technologies deliveries, and influencing at the senior-most levels in the organisation.
· Ability to lead strategic thinking and to communicate effectively, both formally & informally
· Knowledge and understanding of different delivery methodologies, but especially agile/product model approaches
· Self starter, team-player, and requiring minimum oversight and guidance. A real "Can Do" attitude with high levels of resilience in high pressure situations.
· Excellent communication/presentation skills to present to/liaise with all levels of stakeholders.
· Ability to work well in a Matrix-based and geographically-dispersed organisation.
· Digital/stockbroking experience preferred.
This team provides innovative solutions for low touch trading, which includes FIX connectivity, low latency market connectivity, smart order routing, algorithmic trading and internal crossing. You will be developing multi-threaded, low latency, concurrent applications in Java. The next generation technology platform has received significant investment meaning there is plenty of work to be done.
Exceptionally talented Java Developer required by a leading Investment bank in order to join a successfully and innovative FX eTrading technology team. The successful applicant will sit on the trading floor and work closely with Quants and traders with the task of building algorithmic trading strategies using modern Java related technologies. This is an opportunity for a talented Java developer to work with cutting edge technologies and make a real difference to the business through technology enhancements.
The successful applicant can look to receive between £700-£800 per day
Skills, experience and qualifications required:
We have an immediate vacancy for an experienced Java developer. The focus of the role is building back-ends that connect to financial pricing, trading and entitlement systems to distribute the data over the Internet to HTML5 trading clients. The data must be delivered with extremely low-latency. You may also be creating APIs for our customers to use for connecting to their own systems.
We have an immediate vacancy for an experienced Java developer at Caplin. The focus of the role is building back-ends that connect to financial pricing, trading and entitlement systems to distribute the data over the Internet to HTML5 trading clients. The data must be delivered with extremely low-latency. You may also be creating APIs for our customers to use for connecting to their own systems. Additional responsibilities will include maintenance of the existing Server Side components and be providing assistance to Caplin's support team in diagnosing customer issues.
Caplin's award-winning software provides Real-Time web connectivity products that allow market data and trading services to be delivered over the Internet using HTML5 technologies and unique UX driven applications.
This is an outstanding opportunity for an individual wanting to bring their skills to an organization at the leading edge of web-based trading technology and with blue-chip global financial clients.
Business Analyst/Ecommerce/Retail/Demandware - London
My client is a UK leading retailer who are looking for a Business Analyst with deep E-commerce retail experience to join their business. You will be responsible for end to end requirement gathering for on a range of projects and programmes to improve their E-commerce platform and add new functionality. You will also be responsible for documenting business processes and working with the business to define new processes.
You must have previous experience working as Business Analyst on high transactional E-commerce retail sites and ideally have experience working with Demandware/Salesforce Commerce Cloud. You must have a deep understanding of retail and have experience working in a fast paced delivery focused retail environment. You must have outstanding supplier management and stakeholder engagement experience.
£55,000 - £70,000 + Benefits
Business Analyst/Ecommerce/Retail/Demandware - London
Java Developer / Senior Java Software Engineer (Web REST API Middleware Tomcat Agile TDD). FTSE 250 web based trading organisation is seeking a talented Java Developer with strong experience of web technologies. You will join a talented Agile TDD team, designing and developing new features and functions for a business-vital CMS system that supports heavily trafficked websites, receiving over 2 million visitors a week.
Java Developer | FinTech | Specialist software solutions provider are currently seeking an experienced Senior Java Developer (Spring, Multithreading, NoSQL, TDD) to join them on the build and delivery of a next generation financial service platform.
Focused on cutting-edge encryption & cryptocurrency, the successful Java Developer will have a passion for emerging technologies and previous experience or at the very least a keen interest in Blockchain. Secondly, but even more importantly, the incoming Java Developer will possess solid core Java skills (Multithreading, concurrency, etc.) and be very comfortable working in high performance and highly transactional development environments. In addition, you'll be a strong believer in Agile best practices with a deep understanding around TDD, CI, etc.
Required Skills: Senior Java Developer
If you're an experienced Java Developer with all of the above skills and you're looking to further your career in the ever-growing FinTech world.