Search IT are currently looking to recruit a Network Engineer with a strong Firewall and Security background for our prestigious client based in Birmingham.
Network Engineer - Cisco - Juniper - F5 Network Engineer - Sought for an award-winning organisation based in the Camberley, Surrey area paying a salary of £45,000 - £50,000 + On Call Allowance - If you are a Network Engineer with CCNA/CCNP my client would be very interested in speaking with you!
My client is an IT Service Provider and Cisco Partner who are looking for a Network Engineer with solid networking experience within a network operations background to join their multi-tenanted environment. If you come from a Datacentre/Hosting environment then this could be the right role for you!
In-depth knowledge of the following:
Broad understanding of Firewalls, Network applications eg F5, Juniper, Cisco
F5, Juniper, Cisco significant experience of incident, Problem and Change Management in an operational perspective
Working with the relevant internal stakeholders and third parties to build components that meet design specifications first time around and to the agreed budget and priority.
Build components to standard design protocols and ensure the build process is documented so any design faults can be readily identified and rectified.
Create, run and maintain the processes by which builds can be tested to ensure the components function in line with the design specification and rectify any performance issues that arise.
If you've worked in a previous Network Engineer role with an IT Solutions provider or Managed Services or Service Salary for this Award Winning Camberley, Surrey area Cisco Partner Network Engineer opportunity is paying £45,000 - £50,000 + On Call Allowance + Excellent Benefits.
Do you want to be involved with implementing the latest technologies in exciting IT projects? Do you want to make a difference by assuring that ITS deploys quality products and solutions to our practitioners and clients? Do you have a passion for automation and performance testing? Then the role of Non-Functional Test Manager could be for you.
An award-winning retail/commercial bank is seeking an IT Test Services Manager to join their establishment. The bank prides itself on its customer service/satisfaction levels and is seeking an IT test service manager that believes this philosophy and strives to do great things.
As an IT Test Services Manager you will plan, organise and lead the provision of advice through management of key business services. You will manage a defined testing function with a team of testers (team size up to 20)
* Be the key contact and maintain strategic relationships with key stakeholders and programme leaders
* Responsible for planning, delivery, and governance of defined portfolio of test projects
* Determining the appropriate resource levels
* Co-ordinate and monitor the planning and management of the testing function
* Contribute to plans and budgets for the portfolio of test projects
* Maintain knowledge of regulatory and legal requirements
* Development of overall testing methodologies
* Quality assurance of the testing processes
Skills and Experience Required
* Proven experience of managing a significant operational Test function team
* Proven experience of leading significant cross-functional testing (and teams) of major programmes > £2m
* Good influencing skills, including strong presentation skills
* Strong interpersonal/relationship management skills with the ability to communicate well at senior levels, both written and oral
* Must have the ability to communicate IT concepts verbally and in writing to influence senior and non-specialist audiences
* Has an understanding of the overall development lifecycle
* Has experience of the full spectrum of functional and non-functional testing services on multiple applications and environments
* Experienced with testing complex, multi-platform, distributed applications
The focus of the Senior Developer - Software Development is the lead design, maintenance and programming of computer systems.
Our client has a well-established IT department with a highly-sophisticated suite of Web-based applications providing more than one million people L&D assessments every year.
The company prides itself on innovation and are looking for talented Developers to help revolutionise the market by combining great ideas with new and emerging technologies. They are a dynamic and constantly evolving company. The Development team is responsible for creating best in breed products and innovative solutions to meet customer needs.
As an experienced Senior Developer you'll provide technical expertise and helping shape solutions going forward, this is also an opportunity for the successful candidate to spend time working directly with clients and key stakeholders.
We see this as an exciting opportunity for the right candidate to have a direct impact on what is already a highly innovative Company.
C++ Developer - C++, Linux, RESTful API, Python.
A hugely successful, internationally established provider of online and mobile media software products is seeking an experienced C++ Developer to join their London team working on complex, multi-threaded systems.
The successful C++ Developer should have experience in designing, implementation and debugging Object Oriented code within an agile environment.
The ideal C++ Developer will have as many of the following as possible:
If you are a C++ Developer looking for a challenging and rewarding environment please send your CV to find out more.
Your responsibilities will include:
· Establish a highly effective global delivery team, which is adaptive to technology and business change with a clear focus on providing career opportunity, a 'one-team culture', globally and building an ethos of strong customer focus
· Establish a group which provides year on year sustained value, effectiveness and efficiency working to year on year measurable targets, goals and objectives and which is closely aligned to the business
· You will provide oversight and detailed involvement in the portfolio delivery programmes. Leading significant programme deliverables from the front
· You will have responsibility for the Portfolio budget and reporting all progress via the Investment Committee, maintaining a good governance and reporting discipline at all times
· Leadership role in driving strategic roadmaps and relationships with partners
· Leadership role in the wider Technology department, contributing to ideas and innovation
· Team leadership and coaching - motivating staff and explaining why we are doing what we do and how we do it.
· You must be able to clearly demonstrate your experience within a Technology delivery environment, preferably within the financial services industry - Asset management, wealth management or securities trading environment
· Experience of delivery responsibility for complex programmes of work, multi-year and cross functional with significant technology effort gained from a technology based career path
· Experience of delivering change to both internally built and vendor supplied solutions
· Experience of managing multi-million dollar budgets and understanding finance and resource aspects of a technology team
· Knowledge and experience of managing and delivering technology change within multi location teams
· Proven track record of effective client management, systems and technologies deliveries, and influencing at the senior-most levels in the organisation.
· Ability to lead strategic thinking and to communicate effectively, both formally & informally
· Knowledge and understanding of different delivery methodologies, but especially agile/product model approaches
· Self starter, team-player, and requiring minimum oversight and guidance. A real "Can Do" attitude with high levels of resilience in high pressure situations.
· Excellent communication/presentation skills to present to/liaise with all levels of stakeholders.
· Ability to work well in a Matrix-based and geographically-dispersed organisation.
· Digital/stockbroking experience preferred.
We have an immediate vacancy for an experienced Java developer. The focus of the role is building back-ends that connect to financial pricing, trading and entitlement systems to distribute the data over the Internet to HTML5 trading clients. The data must be delivered with extremely low-latency. You may also be creating APIs for our customers to use for connecting to their own systems.
We have an immediate vacancy for an experienced Java developer at Caplin. The focus of the role is building back-ends that connect to financial pricing, trading and entitlement systems to distribute the data over the Internet to HTML5 trading clients. The data must be delivered with extremely low-latency. You may also be creating APIs for our customers to use for connecting to their own systems. Additional responsibilities will include maintenance of the existing Server Side components and be providing assistance to Caplin's support team in diagnosing customer issues.
Caplin's award-winning software provides Real-Time web connectivity products that allow market data and trading services to be delivered over the Internet using HTML5 technologies and unique UX driven applications.
This is an outstanding opportunity for an individual wanting to bring their skills to an organization at the leading edge of web-based trading technology and with blue-chip global financial clients.
Business Analyst/Ecommerce/Retail/Demandware - London
My client is a UK leading retailer who are looking for a Business Analyst with deep E-commerce retail experience to join their business. You will be responsible for end to end requirement gathering for on a range of projects and programmes to improve their E-commerce platform and add new functionality. You will also be responsible for documenting business processes and working with the business to define new processes.
You must have previous experience working as Business Analyst on high transactional E-commerce retail sites and ideally have experience working with Demandware/Salesforce Commerce Cloud. You must have a deep understanding of retail and have experience working in a fast paced delivery focused retail environment. You must have outstanding supplier management and stakeholder engagement experience.
£55,000 - £70,000 + Benefits
Business Analyst/Ecommerce/Retail/Demandware - London
The objective of the role will be to work within the testing team, supporting the BAT Test Programme Manager to deliver reliable, innovative and effective testing activities to ensure the business needs on time, budget and quality are met across the Transformation and Small Change portfolios.
What is the purpose of this role?
This water Utilities Company based in the Thames Valley is looking for a test manager whose duties are on the coordination of all testing activities during every stage of the test process on the MDMS (Meter Data Management System) Programme, as well as coordination with the alliance partner Test Manager. Authoritative guidance and advice to the test team is an important aspect of the job, as is advising on the practicality of the project.
What makes this role unique?
This role will deliver the test strategy and test management of a team of IS test team leads (x4) and 20 test agents. The role will also set up standardised testing for this water utilities company
What will this role involve?
Conducting test performance reviews
Maintaining and improving testing roles
Facilitating development of test scripts
Evaluating training and development needs of testers
Managing tests from end to end
Developing testing strategies and gaining approval from the Test Assurance Team within the TTA.
Setting up test schedules
Documenting tests findings and completion report into CAB
Supervising test teams
What skills are we looking for?
QA and Testing
Meeting project deadlines and adhering to the Project Delivery Framework
Coordinating people and teams
Negotiating and networking
Communicating in both a written and verbal form
Being dynamic and self-motivated
Being persistent and resilient
Achieving set objectives
Working in a diverse environment
Experience of Energy IP and Azure Platform
Ability to manage post go-live tickets
Experience on complex interface architecture testing
Meter data management experience
Flexibility to travel to Reading, Swindon and Langley
Data Migration Management
Experience with Sales Force, Mainframe and Interface Systems.
You are responsible for ensuring the technology strategy and roadmap is suitable to support the overall business and individual department strategies. You will lead diverse teams and provide effective direction to ensure delivery and development of the business systems.
· Work with departmental leaders to understand and help define their individual strategies
· Translate departments strategy into a Technology strategy and road-map of priorities
· Build sound and productive working relationships across the Senior Leadership Team
· Manage divers teams of both function and seniority, to include development and coaching and create a working environment that will enable delivery of desired outcomes.
· Provide challenge and improvements to existing processes to increase effectiveness and efficiency.
· Develop governance and process structures
· Proven experience operating at a strategic level
· Ability to work positively within a fast-paced ever changing environment
· Ability to develop and maintain relationships with stakeholders and project teams, clear and effective communication skills.
· Strong leadership and management skills
· Expert project management knowledge, able to prioritise, multi-task.
· Solid understanding of the wider business impact of decisions.
Candidates need to be able to analyze and understand a large and complex existing codebase with a view to extending it for new requirements.
If you're a Senior Java Developer from a payments background that has built products on Multos or Java Card then this could be right up your street.
Initially, for 6 months, you'd be building a Smartcard reader for a digital security company with a real edge. At least one application that they're in the early stages of delivery with stems from an idea that came from a developer that was then allowed to run with it.
Future Tech is a hiring partner with a bagful of energy. Our flexibility, transparency.