Expert level knowledge of creating product and solution using cloud architectures on either AWS or Azure
Experience of developing cloud solutions (using cloud native
Experience working with a wide range of technologies such as Service bus, SQL, NoSQL DB
Candidate should have experience in creating RESTful APIs & SOAP APIs
Experienced at producing multi-tier, high-availability architectures in an Cloud environment
Expert level knowledge in implementing cloud platforms (Azure, Google Cloud Platform, AWS, Salesforce)
CHECK BEFORE YOU APPLY :
● Must be eligible to work in the UK and no sponsorship will be provided.
● Proven experience
● No CCJs
● Fully completed applications
Employer will only accept "completed profile card" of BeatMySalary,
so kindly sign-in/sign-up and have a profile card completely filled in before applying to the job using the same.
If you need help with completing your application profile cards, reach out to the team on firstname.lastname@example.org
CHECK BEFORE YOU APPLY:
Search IT are currently looking to recruit a Network Engineer with a strong Firewall and Security background for our prestigious client based in Birmingham.
Network Engineer - Cisco - Juniper - F5 Network Engineer - Sought for an award-winning organisation based in the Camberley, Surrey area paying a salary of £45,000 - £50,000 + On Call Allowance - If you are a Network Engineer with CCNA/CCNP my client would be very interested in speaking with you!
My client is an IT Service Provider and Cisco Partner who are looking for a Network Engineer with solid networking experience within a network operations background to join their multi-tenanted environment. If you come from a Datacentre/Hosting environment then this could be the right role for you!
In-depth knowledge of the following:
Broad understanding of Firewalls, Network applications eg F5, Juniper, Cisco
F5, Juniper, Cisco significant experience of incident, Problem and Change Management in an operational perspective
Working with the relevant internal stakeholders and third parties to build components that meet design specifications first time around and to the agreed budget and priority.
Build components to standard design protocols and ensure the build process is documented so any design faults can be readily identified and rectified.
Create, run and maintain the processes by which builds can be tested to ensure the components function in line with the design specification and rectify any performance issues that arise.
If you've worked in a previous Network Engineer role with an IT Solutions provider or Managed Services or Service Salary for this Award Winning Camberley, Surrey area Cisco Partner Network Engineer opportunity is paying £45,000 - £50,000 + On Call Allowance + Excellent Benefits.
Top-notch Web Developer required for tech-driven financial trading organisation based in Central London.
The Web Developer will be working on a groundbreaking Real Time trading platform used by millions of traders based across Europe and the USA and is widely provides services and solutions to the financial market.
The Web Developer will have strong experience of working on real-time, highly-available platforms within Agile teams with a proven track record of delivering high quality, maintainable, well-tested, modular code. The organisation pride themselves on using the latest technologies, and the successful Web Developer will mirror the company's drive to work with next-gen tech.
The successful Web Developer will have some or all of the following:
- Distributed systems
Do you want to be involved with implementing the latest technologies in exciting IT projects? Do you want to make a difference by assuring that ITS deploys quality products and solutions to our practitioners and clients? Do you have a passion for automation and performance testing? Then the role of Non-Functional Test Manager could be for you.
An award-winning retail/commercial bank is seeking an IT Test Services Manager to join their establishment. The bank prides itself on its customer service/satisfaction levels and is seeking an IT test service manager that believes this philosophy and strives to do great things.
As an IT Test Services Manager you will plan, organise and lead the provision of advice through management of key business services. You will manage a defined testing function with a team of testers (team size up to 20)
* Be the key contact and maintain strategic relationships with key stakeholders and programme leaders
* Responsible for planning, delivery, and governance of defined portfolio of test projects
* Determining the appropriate resource levels
* Co-ordinate and monitor the planning and management of the testing function
* Contribute to plans and budgets for the portfolio of test projects
* Maintain knowledge of regulatory and legal requirements
* Development of overall testing methodologies
* Quality assurance of the testing processes
Skills and Experience Required
* Proven experience of managing a significant operational Test function team
* Proven experience of leading significant cross-functional testing (and teams) of major programmes > £2m
* Good influencing skills, including strong presentation skills
* Strong interpersonal/relationship management skills with the ability to communicate well at senior levels, both written and oral
* Must have the ability to communicate IT concepts verbally and in writing to influence senior and non-specialist audiences
* Has an understanding of the overall development lifecycle
* Has experience of the full spectrum of functional and non-functional testing services on multiple applications and environments
* Experienced with testing complex, multi-platform, distributed applications
We are currently working with a financial organisation based in Newcastle, who are looking to build a brand new dynamic Technical Support team that will be responsible for the support of key business applications and infrastructure, as well as acting as an internal consultancy for the business.
· Provide the business with high-level technical support, working closely with the already established application support team.
· Provide technical support for the organisations core banking components - API/EBS Platform, Databases, Identity Access Management and banking sub-systems.
· Service availability and drive problem resolution management.
· Look at entire infrastructure and Middleware layers to identify log issues, diagnose issues and then resolve issues.
· Use Linux commands to test suspicion of malformed requests.
· Incident, Problem and Change Management.
· Very strong experience of working within a hands-on technical support role with the inclusion of experience in handing off issues to internal development and third party support functions.
· Strong experience of supporting high availability applications and services.
· Strong route cause analysis experience via Log Files and Logging Platform Analysis.
· Knowledge of RESTful APIs, API Platforms, ESB Platforms, API Security and Web Services.
· Strong knowledge of Linux.
· Strong knowledge of JSON.
· Scripting and Monitoring experience.
· Proactive Incident, Problem and Change management.
· CMDB experience.
· Strong Service Transition experience.
· Strong experience of working to ITIL Framework.
The focus of the Senior Developer - Software Development is the lead design, maintenance and programming of computer systems.
Our client has a well-established IT department with a highly-sophisticated suite of Web-based applications providing more than one million people L&D assessments every year.
The company prides itself on innovation and are looking for talented Developers to help revolutionise the market by combining great ideas with new and emerging technologies. They are a dynamic and constantly evolving company. The Development team is responsible for creating best in breed products and innovative solutions to meet customer needs.
As an experienced Senior Developer you'll provide technical expertise and helping shape solutions going forward, this is also an opportunity for the successful candidate to spend time working directly with clients and key stakeholders.
We see this as an exciting opportunity for the right candidate to have a direct impact on what is already a highly innovative Company.
Reigate/Surrey client are looking to add a Systems Support Engineer to their team.
Providing support to new and existing customers you will be part of a team responsible for the delivery of customer service assurance platforms.
Running the NOC management platforms, including jump Servers you will perform Windows server patching, backup maintenance and you will be experienced across:
· Large scale IT platforms
· Hyper-V and Azure
· Windows Server, AD, DNS, DHCP
· Exchange + Office 365
· Mail relays
· Endpoint security
· SSL security
· Rack and server deployment within datacentres.
Application Support Analyst job Technical Analyst job support analyst job
Your new company
Independent Investment Management Organisation
Your new role
Application Support Analyst - Fixed Income - working within Investment Management Global Production Services provides technology support services. Supporting traders, fund managers, research analysts and investment operations staff in all international locations,
What you'll need to succeed
Purpose of your role This is a Front Office facing role within the Investment Management Global Production Services team, delivering a comprehensive technical support services to Fixed Income investment professionals. The successful candidate would be expected to provide application first line support services for Fixed Income platforms used by investment management business users.
The role requires the candidate to be able to perform the following prime functions:
Hands on experience supporting applications that use the following technologies:
C++ Developer - C++, Linux, RESTful API, Python.
A hugely successful, internationally established provider of online and mobile media software products is seeking an experienced C++ Developer to join their London team working on complex, multi-threaded systems.
The successful C++ Developer should have experience in designing, implementation and debugging Object Oriented code within an agile environment.
The ideal C++ Developer will have as many of the following as possible:
If you are a C++ Developer looking for a challenging and rewarding environment please send your CV to find out more.