As a SAP Hybris Test Analyst you must have-
CHECK BEFORE YOU APPLY :
● Must be eligible to work in the UK and no sponsorship will be provided.
● Proven experience
● No CCJs
● Fully completed applications
Employer will only accept "completed profile card" of BeatMySalary,
so kindly sign-in/sign-up and have a profile card completely filled in before applying to the job using the same.
If you need help with completing your application profile cards, reach out to the team on firstname.lastname@example.org
Network Deployment Engineer will be responsible for implementing network solutions and changes in support of Project and Client Management requirements, supporting all elements of the network and its external client base.
My client is an established and expanding Public Sector Network Specialist. They are an innovative IT Managed Service Provider and a Tier1 Partner of industry leading technology vendors.
Key Skills Required:
Knowledge and Experience:
Skills and Attributes:
Reflex, established since 1990, is a successful independent IT Recruitment Consultancy. We are a proud member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) and we strongly believe in ethical recruitment building long term relationships with both clients and candidates. We are ideally qualified to offer clients the best possible solution in fulfilling their computer personnel requirements; within the Surrey and Sussex locations.
You will report directly into the IT Director, managing a small team of technicians and be responsible for the delivery of IT support for multiple sites across the UK. To be considered you will have an excellent track record of leading a successful team and managing a range of technologies.
This will also include the following:
· Windows Server management 2008 R2/2012/2016
· Technical Knowledge - Windows, VMWare, Networking (LAN/WANs/Routers/VLAN's/VPN's/Wi-Fi), Citrix XenApp/XenDesktop, RDS and Terminal Services
· IT Project Management Skills
· Infrastructure Background
· Solid networking knowledge - configuration and administration
· An Understanding of AV and Telephony Systems
· Excellent knowledge of ITIL best practice- ITIL v3 Foundation
· Liaising with 3rd parties and vendors
· Travel to office sites/venues will be required on occasion
· Any candidates with experience in the hospitality or leisure industry where you have supported multiple sites would be desirable.
The Senior Delivery Managers oversee technical implementation, clients' relationships, taking a technically hands on' approach to define and deliver solutions and driving a culture of continuous improvement.
They are accountable for the overall project delivery, client satisfaction and management of expectations while ensuring that the work is on strategy, on time and within budget.
· Technical end to end Delivery Management covering the full project initiation and life cycle: lead management, qualification for bid/financing, staffing, client management, delivery and execution governance.
· Oversee delivery from financial, sourcing, development and business perspectives.
· Play a proactive role in proposing technologies, tools & approaches.
· Ecommerce project implementation (Hybris, ATG, Sitecore)
· Suggest innovative solutions to business problems/processes that leverage technology to provide marketing differentiation, efficiency improvements, and better user experiences.
· Investigate complex issues of production delivery, run the root cause analysis, establish a solution and push it through required steps necessary in order to deliver.
· Driving integrated teams to deliver solid technology solutions in support of key client initiatives.
· Co-ordinate the preparation of customer proposals and statements of work
· Manage high-level client expectations and relationships, looking for opportunities to up/cross-sell products and services through relationship management.
· Work closely with multi-disciplined teams of product owners, architects, engineers and quality assurance to drive estimates, delivery plans and retrospectives.
· Identify and manage engagement risks and flag major issues early.
· Ideally you will come from a background, knowing the challenges of working for clients and managing hands on software delivery projects.
· Hands on Technical Delivery Management background with experience of implementing and delivery software projects and solutions for clients.
· Solid end to end implementation experience with a strong desire for people working with E-commerce platforms eg SAP Hybris, Oracle ATG and Content Management Solutions (CMS) eg AEM, SiteCore among other web/mobile technologies.
My client is a Global Software Solutions leader, currently dominating within their industry, and they have a superb reputation of being a forward thinking employer, offering fantastic career opportunities! Due to continued success and growth within the organisation, my client is now seeking a methodical and analytical Network Infrastructure Engineer who is able to work to tight deadlines, to join their team.
A leading Financial Services firm is looking for a Network/Infrastructure Engineer to join their successful and growing IT Network team.
Key Skills required some of the following:
My client is an IT Service Provider and Cisco Partner who are looking for a Network Engineer with solid networking experience within a network operations background to join their multi-tenanted environment. If you come from a Datacentre / Hosting environment then this could be the right role for you.
Our client is currently in the middle of a major network transformation programme and require a Network Engineer to lead the initiatives around network automation. The ideal applicant will be able to demonstrate strong R&S (BGP, OSPF, MPLS ) and able to deliver datacentre solutions around Cisco technologies whilst integrating them with the Cloud (Azure/AWS). Commercial Python coding is a prerequisite. The role will be mainly project based with projects comprising of DC builds, cloud integration, automation and SDN.
Ecommerce Project Manager required for a market leading client in the Leicester area.
Due to continuous growth my client are looking for a driven project manager who has experience driving end to end delivery of Ecommerce focused projects.
Please do submit your CV Asap if you are interested in this opportunity.
IT Infrastructure Engineer with strong Cisco and Microsoft Server 2012 / Microsoft Server 2016 infrastructure experience is required by a leading company based in North London. You should ideally have some Exchange Server 2010 / 2016, Active Directory, Hyper-V and networking experience. If you are ITIL, CCNA or MCSE qualified then this would be a bonus.
The Opportunity: Operating as a Senior Network and Infrastructure Engineer, you will provide hands on technical support for the operation and maintenance of a complex EMEA IT services network, working with the technical team to understand complex network issues to help diagnose and fault find issues within our clients Data Centres, WAN and multiple LAN estates.
Skills and Experience:
Role and Responsibilities:
Network Support Engineer is sought by a leading Global Asset Management company for their Network Support team based in the City of London. As Network Support Engineer your primary focuses will be to provide the support for their LAN/WAN Network as well as third line support for WAN and their Data Centre, with the role focusing chiefly on 70% support with 30% core engineering focus.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Network Support Engineer to be challenged across a range of technologies and really take ownership across support as well as responsibility of the disaster and recovery platforms at a Financial Services industry leader. On a global team of four as Network Support Engineer you will be accountable for interfacing with Application Support colleagues, Project Teams and third party suppliers
My client recognise personal endeavour so this Network Support Engineer opportunity holds excellent potential for growth for the right Network Support Engineer. My client seek Network Support Engineers who bright, highly motivated as well as being technically proficient. As a virtue as they are looking to bring someone on board ASAP it will be beneficial as a Network Support Engineer if you are available immediately.
Network Support Engineer permanent profile required:
• Must have at least five years' experience supporting Networks as an Engineer in ideally in
• Financial Services or a similar corporate environment.
• Must have excellent TCP/IP, EIGRP, BGP, STP, vPC, OTV and other network protocols knowledge.
• Abilities in QoS (design and configuration)
• Demonstrable experiences in MPLS networks, IP and VLAN fundamentals
• Proficiencies in Cisco IOS, and NXOS configuration is welcome.
• Good abilities in DHCP and DNS
• Experiences in Cisco Meraki WIFI experience is advantageous as well as Cisco ACS and ISE
• Good network data using SNMP, Syslog, Netflow
• Abilities in Packet analysis with Wireshark
• Monitoring experience: PRTG, Splunk, Netbrain, Scrutinizer, 7Signal
Ideally Cisco Certified CCNP, CCDP or higher or CCNP in Wireless.
• Ideally educated to degree level in Computer Science or a similar degree in Maths or Engineering.
Excellent technical troubleshooting skills and very strong verbal and written communicator.
Immediate 2 months initial and extendable assignment for two Network Security Engineers (Juniper & Palo Alto) to work for a Global IT Service Provider onsite in the area of Bristol.
Key experience & skills required:
Experience of deploying and troubleshooting complex BGP/MPLS topologies utilising multiple ASs, VRFs, and resilient inter-AS paths. Within this topology the candidate should be able to identify and articulate a mechanism to manipulate routing to prevent asymmetric routing between ASs, while maintaining the benefits of a dynamic routing protocol.
Experience of deploying and troubleshooting complex multicast domains utilizing multiple PIM domains, connected together using MSDP. The candidate should be able to utilize his experience to enhance the current low-level designs, where appropriate.
Experience of deploying and troubleshooting QOS models across multiple LAN platforms. Good knowledge of DSCP, COS, Classification & Marking, Congestion management (LLQ etc..), congestion avoidance (WRED etc..).
Experience of deploying and troubleshooting Cisco ASA Firewalls in multi-context mode, and cluster mode. The candidate should be able to articulate how the cluster operates, how the traffic flows through the cluster, and how to troubleshoot this deployment model.
Experience of deploying and troubleshooting Palo Alto Firewalls, including the implementation of virtual systems in a HA Active/Passive configuration. The candidate should be able to identify the appropriate topology to enable the protection of layer 2 network segments through the Palo Alto.
Experience of deploying and troubleshooting the Palo Alto Panorama centralised management server, with the ability to identify and document the capabilities of the platform in a multi-tenanted environment. Deploying and troubleshooting Cisco Prime will be an added benefit.