Test Analyst OR Lead
One of our leading client is looking for Test Analyst OR Lead for Permanent based in Southampton. Right candidate must have :
Skills required :
Rullion are seeking an experienced Contract Test Manager based in Solihull
The role will involve Managing a test team for a Division or large and complex product portfolio
Independently validates external information from multiple sources. Specifies and applies appropriate analytical techniques and reports results to clients and management.
Promotes and ensures use of appropriate techniques, methodologies and tools.
Develops and maintains one or more defined communication channels and/or stakeholder groups, acting as a single point of contact. Gathers information from the customer to understand their needs (demand management) and detailed requirements. Facilitates open communication and discussion between stakeholders, using feedback to assess and promote understanding of need for future changes in services, products and systems. Agrees changes to be made and the planning and implementation of change. Maintains contact with the customer and stakeholders throughout to ensure satisfaction. Captures and disseminates technical and business information.
Coordinates and manages planning of the system and/or acceptance tests within a development or integration project or programme. Takes responsibility for integrity of testing and acceptance activities and coordinates the execution of these activities. Provides authoritative advice and guidance on any aspect of test planning and execution. Defines and communicates the test strategy for the project. Manages all test processes, including test plans, resources, costs, timescales, test deliverables and traceability. Manages client relationships with respect to testing matters. Identifies process improvements, and contributes to corporate testing standards and definition of best practice.
Ensures the availability of hardware, software, and resources for the systems testing of platform-specific versions of one or more software products. Defines configurations required for testing with reference to agreed testing standards. Evaluates new developments in the organisation and the industry and advises senior management on potential growth, problem areas and resourcing needs. Ensures adherence to agreed standards and good practice.
* Deliver Testing for projects/portfolios to agreed time/budget/quality tolerances as laid down in business case, test strategy, plan and commercial agreement
* Determine the appropriate test approach, methodologies, tools and resourcing liaising with Business, IT function (including 3rd parties) and Clients to ensure cost effective testing and that coverage mitigates business risk.
* Create the test deliverables throughout the whole project life cycle applying best practice Control the entry and exit criteria to Testing.
* Provide effective communication across the full Software Development Lifecycle (internal and external) to support and manage the smooth delivery of test activity.
* Participate and lead test planning sessions and retrospective reviews and be involved in key initiatives to implement best practices in testing and quality assurance.
* Takes ownership of learning
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS
* Minimum of HNC in relevant subject, or equivalent qualifications, plus considerable work experience in a relevant role. OR Substantial work experience in a relevant role.
* Proven technical experience in own technical specialism.
* Relevant specialist programming skills and knowledge of development processes gained through formal training specific to role eg JAVA, XML
This is a great opportunity for a Business Analyst to significantly progress their skill set and career A financial services organization based near Birmingham are offering a 6-month initial contract with option to extend for a Business Analyst
Your new role
A Senior Business Analyst for a retail bank based in the North West, going through IT integration/migration.
What you'll need to succeed
Experience in the financial services industry and working on an integration or migration programme
Well organized, highly numerate and strong relationship management skills
Business needs workshops to analyze, define and prioritize IT requirements, challenging thinking and agreeing to outcomes to ensure robust functional and non-functional requirements development and approval.
Defines IT analysis approach, applies project best practice throughout the life cycle with supporting documentation and tools, promoting equivalent behavior across the team.
Owns resolution of system analysis issues, identifying and managing mitigating actions against design risks as directed by the Senior IT Analyst.