Duties to include
Engaging with Stakeholders (Trading, Sales, Quants, Risk, Middle Office), Assisting with the business case, requirement gathering, writing specifications, designing tests and execution across the Global commodity market business
· Working on a wide range of Projects as Business Analyst across the global commodity market business
· Assist business with the business case and engage with stakeholders
· Specifications and testing of new bookings and pricing
· Implementation of new products to ETRM system
· Interaction with Quants, Development and infrastructure
· Management of parts of projects to ensure deliverables including documentation
· 3-8 years IT Business Analysis in Front Office environments with knowledge of Derivative products
· Model validation experience
· Experience of full trade life cycle
· Agile/Scrum methodology knowledge
· ETRM system knowledge (Endur, Murex, Sophis, Allegro preferred)
· Commodity experience -Gas, Precious metals - Preferred
· Financial regulations - Mifid, Dodd Frank – Preferred.
2 Test Analysts to join a busy banking development team that are embarking on a large-scale MiFID II programme. You will be responsible for testing (planning, executing and reporting) to ensure of front, middle and Back Office applications are compliant with upcoming MiFID II regulatory changes. In addition to the software and application testing, you will be also be involved in the ongoing testing of the IBM MQ, IBM Integration Bus, Oracle and SQL Server environment.
We are seeking 2 experienced Test Analysts happy working in a manual testing environment, that would perhaps be looking to gain highly desirable MiFID II banking experience.
· Manual testing experience and happy working in a manual testing environment
· Must have banking experience
· MiFID II experience would be nice to have
· Full Software testing life cycle experience STLC experience - planning, executing and reporting
· Strong software and/or application testing experience
· IBM MQ, IBM Integration Bus, Oracle and SQL
· Server testing experience.
Asset Management Custodial Bank requires a Business Analyst/Senior administrator to join their team in London on an initial 6 month contract.
The BA/Senior administrator will be required to focus on supporting the Business Acceptance project. The BA/Senior administrator will be required to support various business lines and enterprise programmes in writing, validating and in some cases reviewing business acceptance and business readiness documentation for approval. This will require collection of programme documentation and evidence from different sources and merge/cross-referencing information for review. The resulting documents will then be presented to a formal governance process for challenge and approval.
The BA/Senior administrator will also need to support the governance process around acceptance and will involve management of workshops, governance meetings, action tracking, taking minutes, production of status reports and production of management information reports.
If you wish to apply for the above position, please call me or email.
Please be advised if you haven't heard from us within 24 hours then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion, we may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly. Adecco is an employment consultancy and operates as an equal opportunities employer.
The team provide regulatory compliance advisory service to the Front Office which is FICC orientated, largely around Fixed Income asset classes. You'll work closely with the Global Head of Advisory and UK Head of Advisory and will sit in the dealing room with the Front Office, providing continuous guidance to make sure people are compliant in their trading activity.
You'll have the opportunity to gain exposure to multiple asset classes and to sit in the Front Office of one of Europe's largest investment banks. They are also building teams from scratch in New York and Singapore which you have the opportunity to become involved in and possibly head up if you'd like to.
The position pays £100,000 - £120,000 + bonus + benefits.
· Compliance advisory in the Front Office
· Strong involvement in recent regulations such as EMIR, Dodd Frank, MiFID II and MAR
· Strong Fixed Income or FX knowledge and experience
We are working this vacancy exclusively for the time being, so for a limited time only there is much less competition. Therefore, please apply ASAP if you'd like to discuss.