As a UI developer your role will part of a team responsible for the design, implementation, test and deployment of cloud native UI for a commodity trading analytics platform.
As a developer in a small, focused, multi-disciplinary delivery team, a working knowledge of application development in Java will also be very desirable
· Build, test and deploy maintainable UI and services
· Work collaboratively with UX lead and BA lead
· Work with dev lead to develop high level design
· Produce design artefacts to describe key components and interactions for development by self and team
· Development of robust and maintainable software solutions and associated unit tests using Java and associated technologies
· Development of spikes for evaluation of solutions to trial business value and prove concepts
· Demonstration and documentation of evidence to demonstrate Acceptance Criteria.
· Participation in daily scrum to update progress on tasks.
· Participation in sprint ceremonies (retro, planning etc.) to decompose stories/PBIs into tasks and provide estimates
· Support of End to End testing with external systems and components
Essential Skills / Experience:
· HTML5, SASS / LESS
· Java 8
· OpenShift (3.6+) / Kubernetes
· RESTful API design
· Micro service design
· Spring 5, Spring Boot 2, Spring Data, Spring Security
· SQL with relational design
· JUnit, Mockito, BDD/TDD
· Maven, git
· Exposure to Scrum/Agile delivery
Desirable Skills / Experience:
· Docker, Linux, shell scripting
· UX design
· AWS stack
· Master Data Management
· RxJava or Webflux
· Jenkins pipelines
CHECK BEFORE YOU APPLY :
● Must be eligible to work in UK and no sponsorship will be provided.
● Proven experience
● No CCJs
● Fully completed applications
Employer will only accept "completed profile card" of BeatMySalary, so kindly sign-in/sign-up and have a profile card completely filled in before applying to the job using the same.
If you need help with completing your application profile cards, reach out to the team on email@example.com or Whatsapp on +44 7940272803 or call us on +44(0)2032898811
It will be an added advantage with skill like Jquery.
CHECK BEFORE YOU APPLY:
A revolutionary healthcare company seek a number of Java Developers to help solve challenging problems. The role will give you the chance to be involved with Artificial Intelligence, Data Science, NLP while helping to reshape healthcare.
Based in a vibrant area of London the company have received various awards and recognition as well as recently securing a substantial amount of investment. It's a great chance to join a company growing at a rapid rate, and work on juicy greenfield applications.
The role will suit a Java Developer who enjoys solving complex problems, working on a highly scalable Back End platform. They make strong use of Microservices in order to ensure all code is modular, reusable and maintainable.
The company are looking for someone with experience in as many of the following:
The role offers a vibrant and social workplace operating in a dynamic and fast-paced sector. For an ambitious, creative, confident, self-motivated Java Developer this is an excellent opportunity to make a real difference to this already high-achieving organisation. Please make contact for immediate consideration.
We currently have a senior/Lead Node Developer role available for a global media and Analytics company. We are looking for a Senior or Lead NodeJS Developer with a Proven track record in developing web applications in Node within an Agile Environment.