We are looking for an experienced NoSQL developer to join us, working with external clients on the Design and development of solutions that integrate MarkLogic with existing enterprise platforms and systems. This is a UK Mobile role where you will travel to various sites across the UK.
Candidate having a skill such as HTML will be highly preferable.
The successful candidate will be supporting a team of developers who build websites for with a range of technologies and for multiple clients. Experience with both Waterfall and Agile software development frameworks is advantageous.
Experience in the following technologies is required:
· Java/Java EE
· JMS (Using queue brokers and listeners)
· Relational Databases like MySQL
· ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate)
· Web frameworks like Spring
Experience in the following technologies is desirable:
· Experience with NoSQL databases, especially XML databases such as MarkLogic/eXist etc
· Experience implementing XML/XSLT based solutions
· Integrating websites with 3rd party APIs (REST/SOAP)
· Experience in XForms and Orbeon
· TDD/BDD (eg Cucumber)
· Testing frameworks (JUnit, Mockito)
· Continuous Integration
· Source Control (SVN, TFS)
· Release Management using Jenkins
Qualifications and Experience:
· Educated to degree level or higher in Computer Science or a related technology field.
· Experienced Java developer with a history of implementing robust and high quality web applications according to specification documents/user stories.
· More than 5 years' experience in Java technology.
· Experience of the software development life cycle and Agile development methodologies.
· Experience of providing client facing support is an advantage.