You will have:
Network Engineer - Cisco - Juniper - F5 Network Engineer - Sought for an award-winning organization based in the Camberley, Surrey area paying a salary of £45,000 - £50,000 + On Call Allowance - If you are a Network Engineer with CCNA / CCNP my client would be very interested in speaking with you.My client is an IT Service Provider and Cisco Partner who are looking for a Network Engineer with solid networking experience within a network operations background to join their multi-tenanted environment.
Search IT are currently looking to recruit a Network Engineer with a strong Firewall and Security background for our prestigious client based in Birmingham.
Network Engineer - Cisco - Juniper - F5 Network Engineer - Sought for an award-winning organisation based in the Camberley, Surrey area paying a salary of £45,000 - £50,000 + On Call Allowance - If you are a Network Engineer with CCNA/CCNP my client would be very interested in speaking with you!
My client is an IT Service Provider and Cisco Partner who are looking for a Network Engineer with solid networking experience within a network operations background to join their multi-tenanted environment. If you come from a Datacentre/Hosting environment then this could be the right role for you!
In-depth knowledge of the following:
Broad understanding of Firewalls, Network applications eg F5, Juniper, Cisco
F5, Juniper, Cisco significant experience of incident, Problem and Change Management in an operational perspective
Working with the relevant internal stakeholders and third parties to build components that meet design specifications first time around and to the agreed budget and priority.
Build components to standard design protocols and ensure the build process is documented so any design faults can be readily identified and rectified.
Create, run and maintain the processes by which builds can be tested to ensure the components function in line with the design specification and rectify any performance issues that arise.
If you've worked in a previous Network Engineer role with an IT Solutions provider or Managed Services or Service Salary for this Award Winning Camberley, Surrey area Cisco Partner Network Engineer opportunity is paying £45,000 - £50,000 + On Call Allowance + Excellent Benefits.
We are currently working with a financial organisation based in Newcastle, who are looking to build a brand new dynamic Technical Support team that will be responsible for the support of key business applications and infrastructure, as well as acting as an internal consultancy for the business.
· Provide the business with high-level technical support, working closely with the already established application support team.
· Provide technical support for the organisations core banking components - API/EBS Platform, Databases, Identity Access Management and banking sub-systems.
· Service availability and drive problem resolution management.
· Look at entire infrastructure and Middleware layers to identify log issues, diagnose issues and then resolve issues.
· Use Linux commands to test suspicion of malformed requests.
· Incident, Problem and Change Management.
· Very strong experience of working within a hands-on technical support role with the inclusion of experience in handing off issues to internal development and third party support functions.
· Strong experience of supporting high availability applications and services.
· Strong route cause analysis experience via Log Files and Logging Platform Analysis.
· Knowledge of RESTful APIs, API Platforms, ESB Platforms, API Security and Web Services.
· Strong knowledge of Linux.
· Strong knowledge of JSON.
· Scripting and Monitoring experience.
· Proactive Incident, Problem and Change management.
· CMDB experience.
· Strong Service Transition experience.
· Strong experience of working to ITIL Framework.
Due to the nature of the role and the time scale and requirements issued by the client, candidates have been advised to hold current government clearance to SC level for this role.
Please see full details as per the below, provided by the client for your consideration:
The Global Connectivity Service team has a portfolio of Non-Standard Service Requests (NSSRs) which are effectively small, short term, fixed price projects that provide a reliable and expanding revenue stream for the Global Connectivity account. There are currently over 200 requests on the team task list that need to be delivered and it is expected that a further 60 requests shall be received each month.
This role is required to support the production of Impact Assessments, the production of network designs/network configurations and providing technical guidance to implementation engineers.
Desirable Skills Required:
Key Performance Indicators:
Mandatory Skills Required:
We are looking for an outstanding Java Developer to develop/design software projects that contribute to solving political / financial crimes. As the Java Developer you'll be joining our tech hub in Central London, re-engineering a world-class product whilst migrating it to the cloud.
Java Developer with a minimum of 3 years' Java experience is needed for our client, a fast-growing online financial assistant for businesses, to be based in Central London.
They develop next generation technologies designed to change the way the world interacts with business data with their long term mission to connect SMEs to capital markets with the blockchain.
As a core part of the team, you will need to be versatile and eager to tackle new problems, and to define new boundaries for data analytics.
Type: Permanent, Full Time
Salary: £40,000 - £70,000 per annum
Benefits: Share options, flexible working hours, free beer
The successful candidate will work across the whole finance team, both in London and across the globe. Responsibilities involve providing training for new users, reporting, and being the first line of support for accounts systems.
Finance Systems Analyst - SQL Server/Aderant/Elite required by one of the Leading Law Firms in the World. This Top 30 Global Law Firm is going through an exciting period of growth and investment as it increases its global capabilities. As a result of this, and other multiple and exciting projects it now seeks a Finance Systems Analyst to join its prestigious Central London team.
As a Finance Systems Analyst you will take responsibility for the integrity of the Firm's financial system, Aderant Expert. This role would suit a junior-mid level Analyst with some experience of SQL Server and ideally Aderant or Elite and looking to receive training and mentoring from some of the most talented experts in the industry.
Principal Responsibilities of the Finance Systems Analyst - SQL Server/Aderant/Elite
Essential Skills of the Finance Systems Analyst - SQL Server/Aderant/Elite
Working for one of the UK's leading engineering support services organisations the User Experience (UX) Web Developer will be the subject matter expert in Web technologies, User centred design, User interface and User experience providing guidance across the stakeholder community, working with the wider applications team to ensure all applications are fit for purpose and deliver business value.
My client is a Global Software Solutions leader, currently dominating within their industry, and they have a superb reputation of being a forward thinking employer, offering fantastic career opportunities! Due to continued success and growth within the organisation, my client is now seeking a methodical and analytical Network Infrastructure Engineer who is able to work to tight deadlines, to join their team.
Network Infrastructure Engineer - 3rd Line Technical Support - Infrastructure Engineer - Project Engineer - Windows Server 2012/2016 - VMware - CCNA - Storage Solutions - Microsoft Desktop 7/10 - Networking Routing - DNS - London - £45,000 - £50,000
I am looking for a meticulous 3rd Line Support Engineer to be an escalations point within the network and infrastructure team and to work with the onsite project team in assisting in day to day delivery of technical support!
If you have excellent customer facing skills and happy to get involved in project work and provide great customer experience support then this is the role for you!
The main responsibility of this role is to provide Infrastructure Support/3rd Line Technical Support/Network Support within the Microsoft, Cisco and Virtualisation operating & application arena. The role is focused upon day to day delivery of technical support which needs to be completed in an effective and attentive manner. The nature of the business requires a high level of technical knowledge, flexibility, common sense and initiative. If you are a Network Infrastructure Engineer looking for your next London based career opportunity then contact Adam NOW - Salary is £45,000 - £50,000 + Excellent Benefits.
As a Business Ananlyst you should be able to assess the impact of any business changes and their needs. You should be able to anaylse, document the requirements and communicate the same to the stakeholders who are responsible for the delivery and also support the delivery.
You will have to collabrate with many representatives from all the bussiness areas including software developers. You will also work closely with operational managers to understand and help develop their processes.
As a Business Analyst you will work strategically to identify challenges and opportunities for improvements to increase the capabilities of the relavant business areas. You will work closely with Senior Business Analysts, Solution Architects and key stakeholders to develop these into strategic business and system improvement plans.
Should be a good team player and be able to pull all the teams together to find the solutions supported by all the teams.
Should possess analytical skills, logical thinking and problem solving skills.
Your main responsibilities as a Java Developer will be working on our award winning, patented software, working on Greenfield projects with a modern Java stack The IT Service Creation Software Engineering capability requires specialists with experience using Domain Driven Design and Event Sourcing patterns to provide advice and best practice guidelines for their implementation. The specialist will be providing expert advice to a mixed capability squad delivering in the Vehicles Transformation Programme.
Skills & Experience required:
- Evidence of extensive experience in domain driven design concepts and their implementation
- Evidence of extensive experience in the implementation of event-sourcing patterns
- Evidence of extensive experience working on projects using open source technology within cloud hosted/virtualised environments; AWS preferred
- Evidence of the ability to communicate complex technical concepts and ensure knowledge transfer to in-house
Development teams :
- Evidence of experience building scalable Server Side web applications and scaling high volume web services
- Evidence of detailed knowledge of the Java programming language to Java 8.
- Evidence of experience working with version control systems
- Evidence of experience of exposing APIs using REST, specifically Drop wizard.
- Evidence of experience of integrating with external systems using REST
- Evidence of experience working in a continuous integration environment with tools such as Jenkins and Ansible
- Evidence of supporting enablement of in-house development capabilities, engaging with staff and creating an environment of knowledge sharing
- Evidence of knowledge of relational and non-relational database systems, for example PostgreSQL/MongoDB
- Evidence of knowledge and experience of Event Store
- Evidence of knowledge and experience of Play Framework
- Evidence of experience presenting work at user groups and agile ceremonies communicating technical concepts to a non-technical audience
- Evidence of experience implementing monitoring solutions for developed services, such as Google Analytics dashboards etc
- Evidence of experience working as part of an agile software delivery team, embracing collaborative working practices and contributing to a shared team goal.