Proficient with Objective-C or Swift
iOS frameworks like Core knowledge, Core Animation, etc.
Familiarity with RESTful APIs to attach iOS applications to back-end services
Knowledge of different internet technologies and UI/UX standards
Understanding of Apple’s style principles and interface pointers
Knowledge of low-level C-based libraries is most popular
Performance and memory standardization with tools
Familiarity with cloud message Apis and push notifications
A knack for benchmarking and improvement
Code versioning tools like GIT, Mercurial or SVN
Familiarity with continuous integration
CHECK BEFORE YOU APPLY :
● Must be eligible to work in the UK and no sponsorship will be provided.
● Proven experience
● No CCJs
● Fully completed applications
An employer will only accept "completed profile card" of BeatMySalary,
so kindly sign-in/sign-up and have a profile card completely filled in before applying to the job using the same.
If you need help with completing your application profile cards, reach out to the team on email@example.com
You will be working for a leading media company based in London within the platforms department leading a variety of Java projects from data consolidation and a data platform move.
You will have relevant experience in core Java development, Data Warehouses such as: BigQuery, Kinesis, Kafka, Amazon Redshift, DynamoDBand Designing APIs and working with REST-based Micro services you will be working with the team to design, develop and deploy new data platforms.
Experience or exposure to technologies such as Big Query, Apache Flink and RealTime processing and data pipeline are highly desirable but not essential for this role.We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.
A leading and entrepreneurial Hotel in Central London, are looking for an IT Manager to manage the on site infrastructure and hotel systems on a daily basis and lead on IT projects where applicable. The hotel is a dynamic and vibrant environment based in the heart of London, and is looking for a communicative, technically strong and knowledgeable IT professional to join the team.
It is ESSENTIAL to have a strong knowledge of Hotel Systems such as Micros, Fidelio and/or Opera. This is integral to the daily running of the hotel's systems. You will be the main point of contact for all IT queries and the main driver of IT strategy, reporting directly to the Financial Director and Hotel Manager, and advising on all things IT with the support of a remote team of engineers.
-Knowledge of Hotel Systems (Micros, Opera, etc...)
-Strong technical skill set (Windows, Servers, Networking, etc...)
-Strong communication skills
-Ability to deal with and treat guests with respect and service
-Relevant IT qualifications.
Upon joining, the Senior .NET Developer (C#, .NET, MVC) will get to know the 8 strong team and get to work with defining technology structures and principles. The .NET Developer will also investigate new and emerging technologies and apply these where useful. The Senior .NET Developer (C#, .NET, MVC) will also be responsible for the hosted platform the company use - so any experience of hosted infrastructure would be great.
You MUST have the following experience:
One of the following:
The following is DESIRABLE, not essential:
You will be working with C# 6 and ASP.NET Web API 2.x to build online banking applications. Some of the work will be to extend existing applications, some of the work will be completely greenfield.
The department is still evolving from an Agile and DevOps perspective. In some products, releases can be as many as 30/month. Configuration management, automated deployment, and continuous integration are done with PowerShell DSC, MS Build, TeamCity and Octopus Deploy.
Java Developer / Java Programmer (Spring REST Agile Messaging). Leading games studio is seeking a skilled Java Developer to join a talented Agile team developing an n-tier Java application. You will design and develop new applications, system and features; as well as integrating with third parties.
Java Developer, Java Programmer, Software Engineer, Java 8, AWS, Micro-Services, SpringBoot, Spring MVC, RESTful APIs, Continuous Integration, Cucumber, Docker, TDD
My client, a niche, nimble and fast-moving organisation specialising in the Financial Services (FinTech) space, is looking for an ambitious Java Developer with strong Back End technical skills to join a small, highly capable team working in an Agile environment.
In this role, you will be designing, developing and deploying to production a vast range of technology solutions which will power the company's data driven solutions. The role will provide you with the opportunity to use your innovative technical skills in a rapidly expanding company at the cutting edge of technology.
To be successful in this role you will need:
As an Application Support Analyst you will...
You'll have a background in supporting bespoke software applications - maybe at a software house, SAAS or similar cloud technology product based company.
A thorough background in application support is paramount, but further knowledge of how operating systems, networks, Servers, databases etc. interact with software products is also critical - knowledge of API/integration would also be useful.
· Experience as an Application Support Analyst - ideally with bespoke applications within a smaller software house environment or similar.
· SAAS, Cloud Computing, Web based applications, Client Server Apps - all useful.
· A thorough understanding of Windows/Linux Operating Systems (Mac OS also welcome!), multiple browsers (Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Edge etc.) and remote access technologies.
· Suitable certifications (A+, MCSE, AWS) also welcome!
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Complete financial and headcount management for the project - planning and budgeting, reporting, analysis, variances, cost management.
· Financial and resource scenario planning based on project requirements and deliverables
· Managing resource onboarding and offboarding processes
· Managing front-to-back invoicing and billing process
· Documentation and archiving of SoWs and POs
· Manage and produce high-quality regular and ad hoc MI, reporting and presentation slides for senior management
· Design, development and implementation of Key Performance Indicators across various aspects of the project
· Space and Desk management, including managing desk moves
· Supporting Chief of staff in ad hoc operational processes and deputising when not present
· Assisting when required in PMO tasks such as risk and issue management, project reporting and Lean Control Tool management
· Other administration and any ad hoc queries from inside or outside the project
Stakeholder Management and Leadership
Candidate should have excellent communication skills. They will be required to question and challenge immediate colleagues and educate them on processes; they will challenge the leadership team and present directly to them and the Managing Director. In addition, they will be speaking to vendors on a regular basis. Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills are needed, with the ability to face off and present to senior management and deliver difficult messages with confidence.
Risk and Control Objective
Ensure that all activities and duties are carried out in full compliance with regulatory requirements, Enterprise Wide Risk Management Framework.
Essential Skills/Basic Qualifications:
· Financial management and budgets, with specific knowledge and experience of project accounting and accrual management
· Headcount management - planning, forecasting, costing and reporting
· Highly knowledgeable and experienced with Microsoft Office - Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Sharepoint, with the following key aspects:
· Highly skilled in Excel with knowledge of advanced formulae, vlookups and reporting (VBA/macros are an advantage)
· Ability to not only technically build presentations in Powerpoint, but storyboard the message and portray complex content in a clear, concise, and compelling manner
· Ability and desire to consistently deliver a high-quality product in challenging situations on own initiative.
Desirable skills/Preferred Qualifications:
· Demonstrated and highly-developed ability to multi-task, time management skills, and the ability to escalate issues when required
· Proven success in executing within tight time frames and working in a fast paced organization
· Highly self-motivated; ability to work independently
· Excellent problem-solving skills and under pressure
· Strong organizational skills and detail oriented.
You will provide technical leadership to a team of highly skilled Developers and coach them in their development as Engineers. Already known as Digital innovators and disruptors within their sector, you will get the opportunity to work on some of the most exciting solutions being created and developed in the UK utilising the latest and greatest in bleeding edge tech.
(Java J2EE J2SE API Developer TDD DevOps Agile Software Engineer Programmer RESTful Digital Development company Cloud Azure AWS Amazon Web Services)
You MUST have the following experience:
The following is DESIRABLE, not essential:
Java Developer (Java J2EE J2SE Software Engineer/Programmer) for an established software company in London. You will be working on projects for a range of clients, including Amazon and Google, including start-ups, across London zones 1 and 2.
Some of the work will be to extend existing applications, some of the work will be completely greenfield.
The role will utilize your technical strengths however you may be required to learn and use new technologies/languages. They invest heavily in training and have an unlimited budget for relevant courses and materials for staff. Training on new technologies will also be provided by colleagues.
You will only work on projects that involve up to date methods such as DDD, microservices (micro-services/micro-services), CQRS and event-sourcing. Experience with these is not essential.
You will be:
The Senior Support Analyst takes the lead role in the resolution of incidents including:
- In depth troubleshooting and forensic analysis
- Impact analysis of interfaces and application integrations
- Back End analysis
- Performing platform support and/or writing and executing scripts
- Recreating issues for bug resolution
You will have demonstrable experience in the following:
- Ability to break down complex problems and provide expert advice on DI Applications.
- Ability to take ownership of technical incidents and work with applications teams
- Excellent writing and editing skills for technical documentation
- Experience in hands-on advanced IT support (Level 2+)
- Experience in the software development life cycle including business analysis and deployment
- Knowledge of MS Office, inclusive of Visio, Frontpage and Sharepoint
- In depth knowledge of SQL including Scripting
- Knowledge of Integrated systems and applications
- Undergraduate degree in computer science, business, or other relevant field preferred or significant relevant industry experience
Ideally your CV will also demonstrate the following:
- Knowledge and experience working with Sitecore, .NET, HTML technologies
- Knowledge and experience working with VM Fusion, VM Parallels, MAC OS, IIS, XML, CMS
- Knowledge and experience working with VB.NET, ASP.NET and C Sharp
- Knowledge and experience working with IIS
- Knowledge of the ITIL Framework.
- A good level of understanding Dev Ops activities including Cloud operations, Network and Server configuration.
- Support Center Analyst Certification.