The Test Data Manager will support a transformational project supporting the business to deliver new enterprise application.
Java Developer required with some commercial exposure to Scala or at least who has undertaken self learning / Coursera and has a passion for Scala, is required to cross train into Scala to work on large scale backend ecommerce systems within Agile team for tech giant in West London.
Java Developer required with some commercial exposure to Scala or at least who has undertaken self learning/Coursera and has a passion for Scala, is required to cross train into Scala to work on large scale Back End E-commerce systems within Agile team for tech giant in West London.
Key skills for the Java/Scala Developer role would include:
The following would also be desirable:
Do you enjoy working in challenging environments on strategic projects? Are you good at identifying areas of change, defining business requirements and implementing projects? Does the idea of working with new technology in an award-winning company sound like the right place for you? If so I would love to hear from you
This role would be ideal for individuals who thrive off working in a busy and challenging IT environment overseeing projects end to end. A highly regulated background is preferred and excellent communication and problem solving skills are essential for this role.
The successful candidate will be Working within the Strategic Projects Team, and you will assist the Strategic Project Managers in identifying areas for change, defining business requirements and implementing projects to drive business efficiencies. Heavily focussed on analysis and solution delivery, you will support the project management process and ensure that projects are delivered on time through liaison with key business stakeholders and the development teams.
Knowledge and Experience Required
* Demonstrable experience as a dedicated Business Analyst
* Excellent working knowledge of Excel and data analysis techniques
* Experience using recognised project management techniques.
* Understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
* Ability to demonstrate logical thought processes
* Ability to communicate to both a technical and business focussed audience
* Ability to Deliver within given timescales and constraints
* Demonstrate Commercial Awareness
* Relevant industry experience preferable but not essential
* Degree or equivalent in business analysis practices and business process mapping
Our client a major IB are currently seeking an experience Application Support professional to join their High Touch/Delta 1/Flow Volatility. Candidates MUST have Investment Banking experience - this is an experience hire and as such the team require someone with strong Front or Middle Office systems experience. The role is a mix of business interaction/problem solving and technical queries/fixes.
The ideal candidate will have as many of the points below as possible:
· Experience in a business facing application support role in an Investment Bank
· Experience of supporting cash equities trading/risk management systems - whether Delta1, High Touch or FlowVols
· Effective communicator who can demonstrate strong influencing skills
· Good problem solver and strong logic
· Track record of delivering continuous service improvement
· Ability to work effectively under pressure with tight deadlines and varied constraints
· Strong knowledge of supporting applications on Unix platforms (some Windows nice to have)
· Good SQL (Querying purposes)
· Fix (nice to have - not essential)
· Scripting - Perl, Python or Bash (any exposure good, competent Scripting a real nice to have).