CHECK BEFORE YOU APPLY:
Employer will only accept ‘’completed profile card’’ of BeatMySalary, so kindly sign-in/sign-up and have a profile card completely filled in before applying to the job using the same .
If you need help with completing your application profile cards,reach out to the team on firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you enjoy working in challenging environments on strategic projects? Are you good at identifying areas of change, defining business requirements and implementing projects? Does the idea of working with new technology in an award-winning company sound like the right place for you? If so I would love to hear from you
This role would be ideal for individuals who thrive off working in a busy and challenging IT environment overseeing projects end to end. A highly regulated background is preferred and excellent communication and problem solving skills are essential for this role.
The successful candidate will be Working within the Strategic Projects Team, and you will assist the Strategic Project Managers in identifying areas for change, defining business requirements and implementing projects to drive business efficiencies. Heavily focussed on analysis and solution delivery, you will support the project management process and ensure that projects are delivered on time through liaison with key business stakeholders and the development teams.
Knowledge and Experience Required
* Demonstrable experience as a dedicated Business Analyst
* Excellent working knowledge of Excel and data analysis techniques
* Experience using recognised project management techniques.
* Understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
* Ability to demonstrate logical thought processes
* Ability to communicate to both a technical and business focussed audience
* Ability to Deliver within given timescales and constraints
* Demonstrate Commercial Awareness
* Relevant industry experience preferable but not essential
* Degree or equivalent in business analysis practices and business process mapping