Role and Responsibilities:
· Should works closely with the BDM to win deals, should be part of all customer discussions in this phase giving the delivery perspective.
· Will be the delivery face to customer for all NN (Net New) wins in Europe
· For newly won programs – provides the onsite delivery oversight to customer with a charter of start green. Should facilitate a smooth hand-over to off-shore team as needed.
· Participates in NN pursuits with BDM team.
· Should works closely with offshore DM as the onsite coordinator / program manager for the cluster of accounts.
● Must be eligible to work in the UK/EU and no sponsorship will be provided.
● Proven experience
● No CCJs
● Fully completed applications
Employer will only accept "completed profile card" of BeatMySalary, so kindly sign-in/sign-up and have a profile card completely filled in before applying to the job using the same.
If you need help with completing your application profile cards, reach out to the team on email@example.com.
Microsoft Dynamics CRM Platform Administrator is required by prestigious Investment Bank based in the heart of the City. This role will see you joining their Microsoft Core Technologies team and will be responsible for the smooth running of the CRM platform, managing production, user acceptance testing & system integration testing environments as well as the releases of CRM applications in each of them. They are also looking to adopt continuous delivery and automated deployment approaches to the CRM platform for which the platform administrator will play a critical role in the process design and ongoing maintenance.
The role requires the ability to work closely with infrastructure teams (server & networking) as well as development teams (both internal and external) as well as Business Analysts to help with CRM architectural questions that may influence design changes.
The role is based in London but you will be ready to travel when necessary to other European countries to work with CRM product owners who support non UK user populations.
Service Design & Transition