Microsoft Dynamics CRM Platform Administrator is required by prestigious Investment Bank based in the heart of the City. This role will see you joining their Microsoft Core Technologies team and will be responsible for the smooth running of the CRM platform, managing production, user acceptance testing & system integration testing environments as well as the releases of CRM applications in each of them. They are also looking to adopt continuous delivery and automated deployment approaches to the CRM platform for which the platform administrator will play a critical role in the process design and ongoing maintenance.
The role requires the ability to work closely with infrastructure teams (server & networking) as well as development teams (both internal and external) as well as Business Analysts to help with CRM architectural questions that may influence design changes.
The role is based in London but you will be ready to travel when necessary to other European countries to work with CRM product owners who support non UK user populations.
- Make sure service strategy is aligned with Business requirements
- Define and monitor service KPIs
Service Design & Transition
- Ensure system stays eligible for Microsoft Support
- Plan and coordinate maintenance operations (solution deployment, rollups deployment, upgrades, disaster recovery tests etc)
- Bring ad-hoc support and expertise to project teams on solution design
- Work closely with Global Integration team for the management of interfaces maintenance and development with other systems
- Maintain a good level of platform documentation.
- Manage level 2 and 3 incidents and requests
- Problem management
- Event management
- Ensure service is delivered within the agreed sla
- Ensure good communication/coordination with other IT teams (infrastructure teams, project managers, Global Integration team, implementation partners).
- Proven track record of implementation and supporting a MS Dynamics CRM 2016 environment with over 1000 globally distributed users
- Working in a distributed technical team
- Ability to speak directly with business users
- Self-motivated, determined and focussed to get the job done properly, using his/her own initiative when a situation demands it
- Microsoft Certification on Microsoft CRM Dynamics (Installation and Configuration)