The skills and experiences required are:
CHECK BEFORE YOU APPLY :
● Must be eligible to work in the UK and no sponsorship will be provided.
● Proven experience
● No CCJs
● Fully completed applications
Employer will only accept "completed profile card" of BeatMySalary,
so kindly sign-in/sign-up and have a profile card completely filled in before applying to the job using the same.
If you need help with completing your application profile cards, reach out to the team on email@example.com
You will make contribution in defining the test automation strategy for the project or product. You are expected to work in an Agile automation environment which heavily utilizes Java 8 based libraries. You will work closely with other experienced Functional testing team members understanding each manual flows and find out the best & efficient way of automating it which satisfies the need to these functional experts. Your majority of time spent will be identifying and automating functional/E2E scenarios. You will work with Inhouse & vendor testing teams with an objective of automating each functional flow at the first place within the sprint without waiting for any manual cycle of testing to finish first. You will ensure there is traceability from business requirements to acceptance criteria from the start of the programme and covering all major & minor verification points within your automation coverage and capturing the required evidences to demonstrate to both internal and external customers and satisfy every objectives of these tests.
You will use your Java/Agile/TDD/BDD skills to have direct input into the product/test development. You will have a solid understanding of JAVA 8 Development.
Automating the tests using Java/Selenium as soon as test script is written.
Automating the application deployments, functional test scripts and regression test scripts, automating the continuous delivery stream, defining automation frameworks.
Collaborate with various development and teams to devise the appropriate approach.
Participating in daily scrum stand-up meetings and explaining progress and issues encountered
Contribute to the design & development of the overall test automation strategy and vision, including the tools and technologies needed to support the strategy.
Adopt the best practice process for developing automated test programs. Implementation of the test automation strategy and frameworks needed to test all the dimensions of a complex, high-throughput distributed system including functional correctness, performance, scale, and security.
Key contributor & to be part of an effective team Work collaboratively with several teams, contributing as a team player who performs high quality automation testing Work with development and QA teams to establish and reinforce automation development processes.
Drive innovation in automation at all application tiers including UI, APIs, CLIs, and the database layer.
Keep improving in tool adoption and seek opportunities to leverage test tools for greater organizational efficiency
Minimum 4 years' of experience in Automated software testing using Java 8 Core A passion for Agile methodologies and concepts such as Kanban & Scrum Experience integrating automation tests with continuous delivery tools Previous development background or an experienced developer
Previous technical testing experience in an Agile environment Previous experience in environments include Cucumber JVM, Selenium WebDriver 2.0, Jackson, Restassured, Maven, Git Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Working experience on technologies like: Cucumber JVM, Selenium WebDriver, Restful Services, Java, Maven, Git, Spring, Hibernate,Apache Tomcat, Jira, Junit, SOAPUI UNIX/Linux/Shell Scripting Familiar with Atlassian toolset (Jira/Confluence) Automation testing experience with the ability to create test automation frameworks using open source technologies, such as Selenium Webdriver, Cucumber/JBehave, Gherkin.
An incredible opportunity for an Automation Test Analyst to join a leading company based in London. As a member of the Test Automation Team, you will make contribution in defining the test automation strategy for the project or product. You are expected to work in an Agile automation environment which heavily utilizes Java 8 based libraries.
Required Skills and Competencies
Java Developer / Java Software Engineer (Agile XP TDD Low Latency High Throughput Messaging). Innovative finance technology start-up is seeking passionate technology enthusiasts to help improve and scale a low latency, high throughput messaging system.
Opportunity for a highly experienced Senior Java Developer with excellent experience in strong Agile environments to join this multidiscipline Agile team as a Java Developer based in central London, working on high profile, large scale, customer facing projects in an environment with no architects, just senior Java Developers, a flat hierarchy and an extremely strong appreciation of Agile.
The successful Agile Java Developer should have extensive commercial experience writing scalable web applications and building large scale digital solutions in solid Agile environments (Scrum, KanBan, Lean, XP, Pair Programming, Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment, DevOps) using Java technologies, Dropwizard, REST APIs, NoSQL databases and following strict TDD or BDD - other JVM experience such as Scala or Ruby would be a bonus (there is a bit of Scala being used on this project).
This would be a great opportunity for an established Senior Agile Java Developer to join other likeminded Agile professionals in a highly regarded and experienced team of software professionals.
If you consider yourself to be an exceptional Senior Agile Java Developer and are looking for your next Agile Java Developer contract role with an established, highly regarded Agile team, working on high profile, customer focussed applications and digital solutions.
The Senior Support Analyst takes the lead role in the resolution of incidents including:
- In depth troubleshooting and forensic analysis
- Impact analysis of interfaces and application integrations
- Back End analysis
- Performing platform support and/or writing and executing scripts
- Recreating issues for bug resolution
You will have demonstrable experience in the following:
- Ability to break down complex problems and provide expert advice on DI Applications.
- Ability to take ownership of technical incidents and work with applications teams
- Excellent writing and editing skills for technical documentation
- Experience in hands-on advanced IT support (Level 2+)
- Experience in the software development life cycle including business analysis and deployment
- Knowledge of MS Office, inclusive of Visio, Frontpage and Sharepoint
- In depth knowledge of SQL including Scripting
- Knowledge of Integrated systems and applications
- Undergraduate degree in computer science, business, or other relevant field preferred or significant relevant industry experience
Ideally your CV will also demonstrate the following:
- Knowledge and experience working with Sitecore, .NET, HTML technologies
- Knowledge and experience working with VM Fusion, VM Parallels, MAC OS, IIS, XML, CMS
- Knowledge and experience working with VB.NET, ASP.NET and C Sharp
- Knowledge and experience working with IIS
- Knowledge of the ITIL Framework.
- A good level of understanding Dev Ops activities including Cloud operations, Network and Server configuration.
- Support Center Analyst Certification.
· Lead, mentor and support the Agile Scrum team members to ensure quality is built into the SDLC and ensure efficient delivery
· Support the Digital Test Manager & Test Lead with implementing the Test Automation Strategy
· Work in both an Agile and Waterfall environment
· Have the ability to write clean, maintainable & efficient automation scripts
· Use test tools for script writing, execution and defect management.
· Implement a test automation framework in Java using Selenium and Cucumber JVM
· Working to industry standard best practices and driving continuous improvements
· Ensure there are failing scripts for any defects found via exploratory testing
· Work collaboratively as part of an Agile Scrum team
· Escalate project exceptions to the Project Manager/Change owner/Test Manager
Your Accountabilities will be:
· Define and write acceptance criteria with business analysts/business areas using BDD (Behaviour Driven Development)
· Write and execute automation test scripts
· Drive the use of Automation in the Agile Scrum teams
· Coach and lead the team so that manual testing is predominantly exploratory testing
· Lead the teams in adopting automation best practices to reduce the feedback cycle
· Stakeholder management
· Input into the test team meetings & guilds
· Be the champion for continuous improvement in the Test Team
· Test planning - ensuring Test Automation is at the forefront of delivery
· Input into the Test Strategy in accordance with the Test Manager
· Carry out training of tooling
· Co-ordination of automated regression
· Co-ordination of 3rd parties and 3rd party deliverables
· Co-ordination of process prove activities
· Co-ordination of test and test artefact completion
· Ensuring delivery conforms to testing standards and processes.