CHECK BEFORE YOU APPLY:
Programme Manager - Retail, B & M and Fashion - London
Our huge multinational client, who is based in the fashion and retail sector is looking for an experienced and dedicated Programme Manager. The client has well in excess of 1000 employees, with a large IT team, and as well as providing IT support, are involved in the big projects that will help the client grow in the future. Being such a significant global player, the client is looking to cement the successful candidate into the business and then build and advance them through the company.
Skills and Experience require
Buying & Merchandising
JDA Supply Chain
Oracle Retail Merchandising Systems
Oracle Retail Merchandise Planning and Optimization
SAP Marketing and Merchandising
SAP Procurement and Private Label
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation.
They’re looking for a bright, fresh minded individual to bring a wealth of enthusiasm and different ideas to the table.
The client has a nationwide presence as well as a large IT team. They are well known for their work/life balance and flexible conditions.
My client is searching for a professional React.JS Developer to come in and assist the Development team. You will be adding new features to a Single page Application, new features include dynamic dashboards and network visualisation. In addition to this additional development tasks will of course form a major part of the role.
The successful candidate will have the following experience:
The client offers a fantastic working environment and competitive day rates:
Java Software Developer X 4 - Manchester.
Our growing client based in Manchester is currently looking for 4 Java Software Developers. The company is divided into two distinct departments, Research and Development (R&D), and Consultancy and Support (C&S). Both R&D and C&S activities are based at our clients Manchester office. We are looking for 2 Java Developers to join the research and Development department responsible for the Development and maintenance of the client's product suite.
* To develop and maintain our client suite of software products.
* To help determine product functionality and have input into the product road map.
* To design and implement new product functionality.
* To maintain, refactor and improve existing functionality.
* To ensure that the product is tested to a satisfactory level.
* To work with partner companies to integrate our clients product with their products.
* To help with formal product validation (when required).
* To help with formal product documentation (when required).
* To help resolve customer issues and support calls (when required).
* Java (JSE and JEE), Tomcat, WebSphere, Web Services, AJAX (GWT), JPA, J/XFS.
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV to (see below)
Java Software Developer X 4 - Manchester.
Java (JSE and JEE), Tomcat, WebSphere, Web Services, AJAX (GWT), JPA, J/XFS.
A hugely successful, internationally established provider of online and mobile media software products is seeking an experienced .NET Developer to join their London office.
The successful .NET Developer will join a team of highly skilled developers working on scalable web applications within an agile environment.
The ideal .NET Developer will have experience working with:
As well as being a strong .NET Developer you will have the initiative and incentive to work in a complex environment involving multiple integration points and collaboration with other teams. You must have conviction behind your ideas to create a scalable system and assist the team creating it, ensuring the final quality of the product.
If you feel that this is the sort of environment in which you could flourish and would like to know more please send your CV
This is an exciting opportunity for developers, with some experience to enhance their skills in responsive web development as well as getting involved in building Apps for iOS and Android.
Our client a large public sector client requires a Web developer to join their in-house development team.
The roles the main task is the development of new features to config driven enterprise reporting SPA with loose coupling to a variety of data sources. The new features include dynamic dashboards and network visualization.
4-5 years experience of design and development of scalable single web page applications and API's/REST with C#/.NET, the experience of React.JS, development of SPA's, CSS, Node.JS, Git, WVC Web API, TDD.
The successful candidate will be supporting a team of developers who build websites for with a range of technologies and for multiple clients. Experience with both Waterfall and Agile software development frameworks is advantageous.
Experience in the following technologies is required:
· Java/Java EE
· JMS (Using queue brokers and listeners)
· Relational Databases like MySQL
· ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate)
· Web frameworks like Spring
Experience in the following technologies is desirable:
· Experience with NoSQL databases, especially XML databases such as MarkLogic/eXist etc
· Experience implementing XML/XSLT based solutions
· Integrating websites with 3rd party APIs (REST/SOAP)
· Experience in XForms and Orbeon
· TDD/BDD (eg Cucumber)
· Testing frameworks (JUnit, Mockito)
· Continuous Integration
· Source Control (SVN, TFS)
· Release Management using Jenkins
Qualifications and Experience:
· Educated to degree level or higher in Computer Science or a related technology field.
· Experienced Java developer with a history of implementing robust and high quality web applications according to specification documents/user stories.
· More than 5 years' experience in Java technology.
· Experience of the software development life cycle and Agile development methodologies.
· Experience of providing client facing support is an advantage.