The ideal candidate must have a:
• Deep understanding of master data processes, all aspects of master data management including data governance, data quality
• Strong appreciation of a variety of master data objects such as customers, geographic locations
• Prior experience of implementing master data management solution to centrally govern master data in a hub and spoke model
• Experience of leading the implementation by working with stakeholders and end-users to define, test, elicit and deliver technical and functional requirements on any of the market leading MDM technology toolset.
• Must be flexible and work analytically in a problem-solving, results oriented environment
• Must be able to clearly communicate stakeholder reporting needs
• Must be willing to work with and learn new technologies
• Must be action oriented with excellent follow through
• Must be accountable.
• Strong Experience with engaging senior business representatives in an effective manner, with particular respect to expectation management and ensuring client satisfaction
CHECK BEFORE YOU APPLY :
● Must be eligible to work in the UK and no sponsorship will be provided.
● Proven experience
● No CCJs
● Fully completed applications
Employer will only accept "completed profile card" of BeatMySalary, so kindly sign-in/sign-up and have a profile card completely filled in before applying to the job using the same.
If you need help with completing your application profile cards, reach out to the team on email@example.com or Whatsapp on +44 7940272803 or call us on +44(0)2032898811