Data Analyst will ideally possess the following key skills:
· Self-starter and Problem solver
· Data Analytics skills. Performing data analysis, data exploration and summarising the results.
· Strong communication skills for articulating the data analysis results to the broad variety of audience.
· Knowledge around the financial data and their interactions.
The key technical skills are:
· Advanced Excel
· SQL queries
· Experience in PowerBI (or other visualisation tool)
· Financial processes in Upstream
· Strong Python scripting
· Must take ownership of data right from source to completion and how it is consumed by end users.
Provide the data fitness checks for the selected data source and its integration with the existing data models and algorithms
· Identify important elements of the data which can be useful in the improving the accuracy of the models.
· Communicate with Data experts/Owners to support the acquire the domain knowledge of the data.
· Present and articulate the findings of the data source to help decision making process to the project team.
· Supporting data sourcing and validation of the data during the ingestion process.
· Regular maintenance of the data models and monitoring the data models/flow in production database.
As per the role accountabilities above, the key deliverables will be:
· Data analysis and summarisation
· Advanced excel and SQL scripting skills
· PowerBI (or other visualisation tool)
· Knowledge of financial processes in Upstream
· Python scripting
CHECK BEFORE YOU APPLY :
● Must be eligible to work in UK and no sponsorship will be provided.
● Proven experience
● No CCJs
● Fully completed applications
Employer will only accept "completed profile card" of BeatMySalary, so kindly sign-in/sign-up and have a profile card completely filled in before applying to the job using the same.
If you need help with completing your application profile cards, reach out to the team on firstname.lastname@example.org or Whatsapp on +44 7940272803 or call us on +44(0)2032898811