Manage and conduct user research and concept development
- Research buyer personas and investigate buyer behavior
- Lead the users throughout the process of proposing, wireframing, and implementing UX improvements
- Work closely with marketing and product management teams to identify research topics
- Work with design, product management, content strategy, engineering, and marketing
- Participate in recruitment activities for user research
- Plan and implement the overall user research strategy and methods
Must be eligible to work in the UK/EU and no sponsorship will be provided.
● Proven experience
● No CCJs
● Fully completed applications
Employer will only accept "completed profile card" of BeatMySalary, so kindly sign-in/sign-up and have a profile card completely filled in before applying to the job using the same.
If you need help with completing your application profile cards, reach out to the team on email@example.com.