The purpose of the Lead Developer is to take the overall lead for designing, developing and roll-out of a key Marsh product suite.
• Lead project and development teams (including offshore teams) ensuring that the code quality is
high, that the design is adhered to and that all global standards are met.
• Own the CI/CD tool chain and roll out globally; keep CI/CD chain current by incorporating
improvements, new tools and technologies on an ongoing basis.
• Create standards and guidelines on the use of global technologies, in particular
o API gateway, mediation, and messaging technologies
o Agile and DevOps delivery methodologies
• Help Architects in creation of Architecture Definition Documents (or equivalent agile artefacts) by
review and constructive feedback which will help to deliver the global product.
• Understand enterprise architecture concerns and ensure all application development adheres to
• Work closely with vendors of Marsh on the evaluation of their products and skills and on the
quality of their product and deliverables
• Collaborate with IT teams to ensure the integrity of architecture, flexibility of design, and quality of
• Analyses performance of existing systems by monitoring trends and results from technical support
call reports provided by junior colleagues. Determines how to improve upon any found issues. (for further details pls refer to the Demand in DeMS system)
Employer will only accept "completed profile card" of BeatMySalary, so kindly sign-in/sign-up and have a profile card completely filled in before applying to the job using the same.
If you need help with completing your application profile cards, reach out to the team - Whatsapp on +44 7940272803 or call us on +44(0)2032898811