Roles and Responsibilities:
Working to ensure a clear and complete backlog is documented for upcoming sprints and releases on the program. Capturing goals and acceptance criteria from the product owner and team. Performing additional tasks such as formatting slides for presentation, proofreading content, etc. as required to assist the product owner.
Backlog Analyst will ideally possess the following key skills:
· At least some familiarity with Agile ways of working
· Quality writer
· Able to quickly become conversant in unfamiliar technical topics
The key technical skills are:
· Azure DevOps, Jira, or other Agile work management tool
· Elicit and document goals and acceptance criteria from the product owner and team
· Gather additional details as needed from individual team members and occasionally from technical experts outside the team
· Present and articulate the contents of a product backlog increment in the event that the originating product owner/team lead is not available
Support the product owner with deliverable creation and refinement as directed
CHECK BEFORE YOU APPLY :
● Must be eligible to work in UK and no sponsorship will be provided.
● Proven experience
● No CCJs
● Fully completed applications
Employer will only accept "completed profile card" of BeatMySalary, so kindly sign-in/sign-up and have a profile card completely filled in before applying to the job using the same.
If you need help with completing your application profile cards, reach out to the team on firstname.lastname@example.org or Whatsapp on +44 7940272803 or call us on +44(0)2032898811