RF/ Microwave Design – Testing Engineer
Job Description :
The RF/Microwave engineer would be part of the customer team designing/ testing RF/ Microwave equipmen for multiple applications.
- Support customer design team involved in RF/ Microwave design and development
- Support to manufacture
- Support from requirements capture to design verification
Mandatory Skills, Qualifications and Experience required:
- Practical design experience of some of the following; Microwave PCB materials & design techniques; Microwave Sub-System Design; Knowledge of microwave power amplifier design & technology; Design of complex microwave switch matrix; Application of microwave GaAs/GaN MMIC; Design of complex passive microwave structures; EM 3D and 2D simulation techniques; Non-linear circuit simulation; Microwave component selection
- Good Communication in English (oral & written) & Interpersonal skills
- Good experience in writing technical documentation
- Familiar with current industry standard CAD tools
- Knowledge of AWR Microwave Office, Keysight ADS, Matlab and CST Microwave Studio
- Strong problem solving skills and experience of solving problems in a design and development context
- First or second Degree in Electronic Engineering (BSc, BEng, MEng, MSc, PhD, EngD) or a related science with specialisation in RF/Microwave circuit design and test - ideally including S-parameter manipulation, EM simulation, Non-linear circuit simulation and modelling, Matching network design and Microwave component selection along with expert knowledge in one or more of AWR Microwave office, CST Microwave studio, Agilent ADS, or AWR Visual System Simulator.