My client is a Global Software Solutions leader, currently dominating within their industry, and they have a superb reputation of being a forward thinking employer, offering fantastic career opportunities! Due to continued success and growth within the organisation, my client is now seeking a methodical and analytical Network Infrastructure Engineer who is able to work to tight deadlines, to join their team.
A leading Financial Services firm is looking for a Network/Infrastructure Engineer to join their successful and growing IT Network team.
- Support day to day network services, monitoring and dealing with operational issues
- Manage data network infrastructure, covering Router, switch, Firewall, IDS/IPS, Proxy and other technologies in network technology.
- Support the network security framework and responsible for the vulnerability & patch management.
- Acting as the 3rd line support for all network equipment and network security related issue
- Providing 2nd support in other domains such as the server, storage, Active Directory, email, desktop, backup, VMWare, etc.
Key Skills required some of the following:
- Cisco CUCM,
- Jabber, SIP, ASA,
- Juniper SRX,
- MPLS, QOS, Cisco ACS,
- Bluecoat or Solarwinds Monitoring
- Experiences in configuring and troubleshooting routing protocols - OSPF, EIGRP, BGP
- 2nd line experience in general Infrastructure:
- Windows server
- Database storage.