A boutique Managed Services Provider are currently looking for multiple client facing Infrastructure Support Engineers to join the team on a permanent basis to support their continued growth. You can be based out of their HQ in Manchester or from the clients DC in London.As Infrastructure Support Engineer you will play a key part in various projects on various client sites and will provide technical support to the business.
Benefits: Bupa Healthcare after 6 months, company Phone and laptop, discretionary bonus based on company and personal performance, vendor training and certification.
As Infrastructure Support Engineer you will have the following skills and knowledge;
· HPE solutions - blade system, 3Par
· Enterprise SAN/Blade Systems
· Ideally some network knowledge - CISCO, HP
· Strong knowledge of VMware
· Understanding of Microsoft AD and Windows Server
· Knowledge/Certified of ITIL
As Infrastructure Support Engineer you will have the following roles and responsibility;
· BAU 3rd Line Support to the business
· Project lead for various customers
· Project delivery and management plans aligned to customer needs
· Implementing solutions onsite
· Client Delivery Consulting onsite in DC's
· Pre-sales - Solution Design and Architecture
· Client conference calls post sales and pre-sales
Network Deployment Engineer will be responsible for implementing network solutions and changes in support of Project and Client Management requirements, supporting all elements of the network and its external client base.
My client is an established and expanding Public Sector Network Specialist. They are an innovative IT Managed Service Provider and a Tier1 Partner of industry leading technology vendors.
Key Skills Required:
Knowledge and Experience:
Skills and Attributes:
Reflex, established since 1990, is a successful independent IT Recruitment Consultancy. We are a proud member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) and we strongly believe in ethical recruitment building long term relationships with both clients and candidates. We are ideally qualified to offer clients the best possible solution in fulfilling their computer personnel requirements; within the Surrey and Sussex locations.
We are currently working with a financial organisation based in Newcastle, who are looking to build a brand new dynamic Technical Support team that will be responsible for the support of key business applications and infrastructure, as well as acting as an internal consultancy for the business.
· Provide the business with high-level technical support, working closely with the already established application support team.
· Provide technical support for the organisations core banking components - API/EBS Platform, Databases, Identity Access Management and banking sub-systems.
· Service availability and drive problem resolution management.
· Look at entire infrastructure and Middleware layers to identify log issues, diagnose issues and then resolve issues.
· Use Linux commands to test suspicion of malformed requests.
· Incident, Problem and Change Management.
· Very strong experience of working within a hands-on technical support role with the inclusion of experience in handing off issues to internal development and third party support functions.
· Strong experience of supporting high availability applications and services.
· Strong route cause analysis experience via Log Files and Logging Platform Analysis.
· Knowledge of RESTful APIs, API Platforms, ESB Platforms, API Security and Web Services.
· Strong knowledge of Linux.
· Strong knowledge of JSON.
· Scripting and Monitoring experience.
· Proactive Incident, Problem and Change management.
· CMDB experience.
· Strong Service Transition experience.
· Strong experience of working to ITIL Framework.
You will report directly into the IT Director, managing a small team of technicians and be responsible for the delivery of IT support for multiple sites across the UK. To be considered you will have an excellent track record of leading a successful team and managing a range of technologies.
This will also include the following:
· Windows Server management 2008 R2/2012/2016
· Technical Knowledge - Windows, VMWare, Networking (LAN/WANs/Routers/VLAN's/VPN's/Wi-Fi), Citrix XenApp/XenDesktop, RDS and Terminal Services
· IT Project Management Skills
· Infrastructure Background
· Solid networking knowledge - configuration and administration
· An Understanding of AV and Telephony Systems
· Excellent knowledge of ITIL best practice- ITIL v3 Foundation
· Liaising with 3rd parties and vendors
· Travel to office sites/venues will be required on occasion
· Any candidates with experience in the hospitality or leisure industry where you have supported multiple sites would be desirable.
Contract Project Manager - Utilities, Smart Metering/DCC
Contract Project Manager sought by this leading software organisation, developing a range of data management products and services predominantly for the utilities market place
You will be offering project management expertise on their smart metering, DCC led projects, particularly in respect to compliance of working to DCC standards. You will have first class project management skills, ideally gained in delivering software projects using methodologies, such as Prince against clear objectives; relating to cost, time, scope and quality. You will be a primary contact for both external customers and internal project key stakeholders, so must have excellent stakeholder management skills
Will suit an experienced Software Delivery Project Manager with a good understanding of the utilities sector and in particular, smart metering and the DCC programme and initiatives
Technical Lead - Northampton - Up to £55,000 per annum - Windows, Infrastructure, DLP, ITIL, Agile, Prince2, OEM, CAX, ERP, Unified Communications, Security, Networking
Are you looking for a technically challenging leadership role? A world leader in global motorsport are currently looking for a Technical Architect to join their team on a permanent basis. This is looking for someone to start ASAP and is paying up to £55,000 per annum for the right applicant.
The role of the Technical Architect is to provide technical leadership in the support and provision of solid IT services, by doing so, improving reliability, availability, security and performance across all aspects of the IT landscape. A strong and broad ranging technical background is essential as this is also a hands-on role with the requirement to support and deliver technical solutions throughout all stages of the ITIL service lifecycle.
In addition to being the senior technical escalation point, the role also requires the ability to support, develop and lead colleagues in both task management and a technical capacity. The job holder must also be able to work with 3rd parties, suppliers & customers, as solutions will often require external input and co-ordination.
Knowledge, skills and experience required:
- A minimum of 5 years' experience in a senior operational support role (3rd line or equivalent) within a medium to large sized enterprise, including support of the following:
- Support and optimization of in-house and bespoke applications
- Enterprise infrastructure, networking, storage and compute
- Security, encryption and Data Loss Prevention
- Database infrastructure and administration
- Client and server Operating Systems
- High-level technical computing languages
- Infrastructure and application capacity, performance and availability monitoring
- Clustering and High Availability
- Email, telephony and Unified Communications
- Enterprise video content delivery
- Datacentre infrastructure
- Backups and Disaster Recovery
- Strong experience working to ITIL practices
- Proven Continual Service Improvement experience
- A good understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle
- Project lead and delivery experience working to a recognised methodology (ie PRINCE2, Agile)
- Experience of scripting, orchestration and automation techniques
- Excellent call/customer management experience
- Motorsport, OEM automotive or engineering background
- High performance Computing experience
- CAX system management experience + PLM
- ERP system management
- Testbed and simulation platforms
Exciting opportunity has come up for an experienced Applications Support Team Lead to join a growing wealth management company in the heart of the city.
The successful applicant will work within the Service Delivery Department alongside SME's, BA's, developers, 3rd party vendors, release management and SIT testers.
As well as providing application incident resolution while minimising service disruption, you will also be required to provide line management responsibilities for in-house support analysts.
*Work within the service model framework, following all guidelines and controls for the relevant processes to ensure compliance and quality
*Priorities defects/service requests assigning relevant priority for timely resolution
*Manage through to resolution incidents and service requests for all applications
*Provide a quality, reliable and timely support service delivering to the agreed SLA's
*Key contact for out of hours support service to meet the agreed SLA's
*Ensures timely communication to the impacted parties during an incident.
*Develop and maintain technical support documentation.
*As required, perform daily, monthly and periodic application and system checks/changes
Skills, Knowledge & Experience Required
*Experience of working in a Service Desk environment using ITIL methodology. Familiar with industry standard ITIL processes, procedures
*A good knowledge of wealth management, its workings and the finance industry in general would be extremely advantageous.
*A sound understanding of computer systems and how the work is required.
*Any previous experience on FISCAL OR UniVerse would be an advantage.
Head of IT Operations - c£60K - required strong in the management of a small IT function responsible for Infrastructure, Systems, Support and Project Delivery to work for my fast growing financial services client based in the heart of London.
Reporting directly into the IT Director you will be managing a team of IT Support Engineers responsible for managing all aspects of my clients IT Operations which include processes, support, Infrastructure and project delivery. To be considered you will have an excellent track record of leading a successful team and managing a range of technologies and ITIL best practice.
This will also include the following:
o Proven leader who is self-motivated and driven with excellent management skills
o Broad technology experience: Windows Servers, virtualisation, storage and network plus Cloud (AWS or Azure)
o Experience of Office 365 and Contact Centres
o Familiar with DR/BCP, high availability, backup and security
o Good knowledge of ITIL or any other industry standard best practice framework
o Service Desk Management and management of projects.
We are currently looking for an IT Services Director to join a leading company based in the Birmingham area.
Reporting to the Chief Information Officer, the Director of IT will be responsible for product development, vendor performance to contract, platform roadmaps and Bi-Modal change delivery across Shared Services.
Our Client is currently transitioning their Back Office service from a 3rd party supplier to direct arrangements and as part of this is adopting Agile practices for the delivery of the new platforms. The Director of IT will play an instrumental part in these transitions, embedding the new practices and motivating teams to innovate on service delivery and create a positive user experience. You will, therefore, need to have proven experience of leading on similar successful transitions, operating in a Dev/Ops environment and leveraging cloud/SaaS providers
An element of this role will involving facing out to external clients so the Director will be required to engage with customers, clients and a broad range of internal and external stakeholders, to successfully oversee the planned transitions, in addition, the day to day running of the internal IT operations.
About this job
This is a fantastic opportunity to work on one of the largest and most complex IT sites in the UK! As part of a very experienced Network Security Team, you will work within the Delivered Service element providing daily incident resolution and administration, deliver demand and project work, while providing guidance and support in areas of key expertise. You will have excellent experience in IT security techniques, security products, server and application deployment and fault finding. With a strong Networking background, ideally with extensive experience in Gateway security, Firewalls and IDS you will be comfortable in a Microsoft environment with Linux.
SC Cleared or eligible and prepared to go through and be eligible for Advanced Clearance
EXCLUSIVE OPPORTUNITY: Sopra Steria, a European leader in digital transformation, provides one of the most comprehensive portfolios of end-to-end service offerings on the market: systems integration, software development, infrastructure management and business process services. Sopra Steria is trusted by leading private and public-sector organisations to deliver successful transformation programmes that address their most complex and critical business challenges. Combining high quality and performance services, added value and innovation, Sopra Steria enables its clients to make the best use of digital technology.
With over 38,000 employees in more than 20 countries and revenue of €3.6 billion in 2015, this is a great time to join the organisation as you will be pivotal to our continued development and growth plans. We're offering you the opportunity to do more too - using your business skills and knowledge, and your creativity, to add more value than clients would traditionally expect.
About this Company
On offer is the opportunity to work for a European leader in digital transformation. The roles come with competitive salaries, the opportunity for further development and the potential for a wide and diverse career within.