Design, test, and implement custom solutions for our clients and technology
Understand FIX order messaging whilst working in our bespoke environment
Monitor and investigate trade problems and understand position management
Have strong written and telephone communication with clients and vendors
Provide day to day support of a high paced trading platform and effectively communicate issues and workarounds to our clients and internal business
Understand all of our internal and external connectivity in FIX and various APIs
Build and maintain all connections within our production trading environment
Experienced Application Support Analyst
Degree in computer sciences and/or experience supporting an electronic trading hub
Strong SQL skills
Knowledge of Unix/Solaris (intermediate user level as a minimum)
Good understanding of networking, operating systems architecture, message queuing and Internet protocols
Experience with FIX protocol
Coding experience (any language) is advantageous
My client is a Global Software Solutions leader, currently dominating within their industry, and they have a superb reputation of being a forward thinking employer, offering fantastic career opportunities! Due to continued success and growth within the organisation, my client is now seeking a methodical and analytical Network Infrastructure Engineer who is able to work to tight deadlines, to join their team.
A leading Financial Services firm is looking for a Network/Infrastructure Engineer to join their successful and growing IT Network team.
Key Skills required some of the following:
Technical Support Analyst required to join a financial services technology provider based in the heart of London. This Technical Support Analyst role is seeking a technically minded individual to provide technical support for both new and existing customers as well as working with internal project, client services and developments teams. Permanent, full- time role, paying up to £40k.
As Technical Support Analyst, you will assist in providing dedicated support to both new and existing clients to ensure they receive the full benefits from our client's services. You will be required to manage the on- boarding queue, analyse customer requests and devise and review potential solutions. You will possess great problem- solving ability, be able to work well under pressure and possess excellent communication skills.
This role would be ideal for someone looking to take the next step in their career and seeking to join a fast- paced, dynamic environment.
We are keen to fill this role as quickly as possible so if you match the above job description please get in touch as soon as possible.
As a Business Ananlyst you should be able to assess the impact of any business changes and their needs. You should be able to anaylse, document the requirements and communicate the same to the stakeholders who are responsible for the delivery and also support the delivery.
You will have to collabrate with many representatives from all the bussiness areas including software developers. You will also work closely with operational managers to understand and help develop their processes.
As a Business Analyst you will work strategically to identify challenges and opportunities for improvements to increase the capabilities of the relavant business areas. You will work closely with Senior Business Analysts, Solution Architects and key stakeholders to develop these into strategic business and system improvement plans.
Should be a good team player and be able to pull all the teams together to find the solutions supported by all the teams.
Should possess analytical skills, logical thinking and problem solving skills.
· Front Office experience in an equity/Fixed Income trading environment, particularly as a trader is beneficial
· Solid experience with OMSs, EMSs and trading venue connectivity as well as use of cash equity execution algorithms and smart order Routers
· Good knowledge of Pan-European equities (in particular market structure, equity trading life cycle, regulatory environment, legal and compliance requirements for equity execution), expertise in US market is highly desirable
· High level knowledge of the FIX Protocol industry standard and use in FIX-based applications as well as Bloomberg/Fidessa application
· Strong Oracle database knowledge including safe execution of scripts intraday and ability to interpret complex SQL queries.
· Good understanding of risk involved in electronic execution system issues as well as understanding of trading limits
· Proficiency in Scripting to automate repetitive/batch tasks. BASH/Shell Scripting experience preferred
· Familiarity with UNIX/Linux/NIX operating systems, and experience using command-line driven terminal sessions
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills as well as attention to detail
· High-energy, highly motivated and the ability to communicate and cooperate effectively with colleagues, traders, IT developers and clients
· Ability to work in fast paced environment and to make sound decisions under pressure of time and ability to prioritise
· Willing to work outside of core hours (ie US business hours) in a shift model
· Willingness to undertake business trips within Europe and to the US
· Work Order Flows/Cash Flows experience
· Agile methodology working knowledge
Application Support Specialist - Equities - Responsibilities:
· Monitoring, administration and support of Front Office sell-side equity and Fixed Income order management systems, algorithmic trading platforms and execution management systems
· FIX - on boarding and support of electronic FIX-order-flow into EU and US markets, partly during US business hours
· Being responsible for electronic client connections via FIX and trading system infrastructure
· Acting as a business project lead for complex projects which involve system functionality enhancements, new business developments, software integrations, connections to new markets as well as Algo integration and improvement
· In-depth analysis of system problems including log-file analysis and playing an active role in the investigation and problem-solving process
· Working with Algo developers and strategists on new and improvement of existing execution strategies
· QA/Testing of new software developments in OMS-, EMS- and Algo space
· Liaise with different departments of the firm, such as compliance, legal, trading and Middle Office as well as with external technology contacts at clients, system vendors, brokers, trading venues
Application Support Specialist - Equities- Benefits:
· 10% Bonus, discretionary
· Annual Leave
· Pension Contribution, leading
· Private Medical insurance
· Life Assurance
· Discount vouchers
· Healthcare vouchers
· Many, many more brilliant benefits.
The ideal candidate will have experience supporting global networks, a high level of technical skills for troubleshooting and problem analysis, along with the ability to clearly communicate the results of problem analysis to business stakeholders, IT support teams, and network providers to quickly and effectively resolve operational issues.
You must have the following:
Demonstrate a working knowledge, understanding, and experience with the following:
Key duties and responsibilities:
As a Java Developer you will introduce continuous improvements to the tools and processes used by the team. Based in Central London, this is a friendly, collaborative environment with regular social and sports events and a range of on-site facilities including a pool table and a fridge full of drinks.
Market leading Sports Analytics company seeking a hands-on Java Developer to join their department where you will build a platform that will be used to deliver their content to a multitude of targets.
This role offers the opportunity for a Java Developer to act as a key part in a fast moving, exciting new venture within a passionate and energetic engineering team. The main focus of the team will be to provide a strong, consistent media consumption experience throughout a number of devices and formats, by building on top of the current video and data platforms.
The successful Java Developer will have great Java web development (Java EE) experience and have experience building REST APIs and a strong knowledge of HTTP protocol and principles Must also have good experience working within highly Agile environments following TDD and BDD and ideally have experience working with, and deploying to, the cloud through AWS.
Requirements for a Java Developer/Java Programmer:
As a Java Developer/Java Programmer you can expect to earn a salary up to £65,000 and receive a great bonus and benefits package.
If you consider yourself to be an experienced Java Developer/Java Programmer and are looking for your next opportunity within a highly regarded company.
Search IT are currently looking for a Network Engineer to work for a very prestigious client based in Bury on a permanent basis.
Network Engineer is sought by a leading Global Asset Management company for their Network and IT Infrastructure team based in the City of London. As Network Engineer your primary focuses will be to provide the support for their LAN/WAN Network as well as third line support for WAN and their Data Centre, with the role focusing chiefly on 50% support with 50% core engineering focus.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Network Engineer to be challenged across a range of technologies and really take ownership across support as well as responsibility of the disaster and recovery platforms at a Financial Services industry leader. On a global team of four as Network Engineer you will be accountable for interfacing with Application Support colleagues, Project Teams and third party suppliers
My client recognise personal endeavour so this Network Engineer opportunity holds excellent potential for growth for the right Network Engineer. My client seek Network Engineers who bright, highly motivated as well as being technically proficient. As a virtue as they are looking to bring someone on board ASAP it will be beneficial as a Network Engineer if you are available immediately.
Network Engineer permanent profile required.
Must have at least five years' experience supporting Networks as an Engineer in Asset Management/Financial Services or a similar corporate environment.
Must have excellent TCP/IP, EIGRP, BGP, STP, vPC, OTV and other network protocols knowledge.
Abilities in QoS (design and configuration)
Demonstrable experiences in MPLS networks, IP and VLAN fundamentals
Proficiencies in Cisco IOS, and NXOS configuration is welcome.
Good abilities in DHCP and DNS
Experiences in Cisco Meraki WIFI experience is advantageous as well as Cisco ACS and ISE
Good network data using SNMP, Syslog, Netflow
Abilities in Packet analysis with Wireshark
Monitoring experience: PRTG, Splunk, Netbrain, Scrutinizer, 7Signal
Ideally Cisco Certified CCNP, CCDP or higher or CCNP in Wireless.
Ideally educated to degree level in Computer Science or a similar degree in Maths or Engineering.
Excellent technical troubleshooting skills and very strong verbal and written communicator.
This is an opportunity for an experienced Network Engineer to work on a very exciting and challenging secure site within the Services Operations Group. You will ensure that the teams SLA’s are met across the client’s large estate on a daily basis and have responsibility for performing Network Operational duties, including reporting, troubleshooting.
We are IT recruitment specialists partnered with a major central government organisation. They are currently looking for a Senior Network Engineer to join their messaging services team.
This is a real opportunity to put your experience to the test on a large scale and develop your skill set.
It is expected that the successful applicant will have a minimum:
Five years expertise supporting some of the following technologies in a large corporate/government network:
Essential Knowledge, Criteria and Skills:
Desktop support analyst is required to join a leading trading house based in London. The company are looking for a passionate desktop support analyst who has experience working on a trade floor to come on board and work across all areas of support including collaboration with front, middle and Back Office across all asset closes. The company are looking for a support analyst with experience with Active Directory, Citrix and Windows. The company are offering a competitive salary and have a great benefits package.
*Respond to all issues making sure they are progressed effectively within any defined service levels
*To provide 2nd and 3rd line support at the required service levels for all IT solutions that are hosted or managed in-line with the technical support strategy covering all in-house and vendor-purchased systems in use by the business
*Take ownership and deliver on key projects across the team to ensure continual improvement of service provided
*Work with other internal support groups and vendors of 3rd party systems in order to resolve issues with the implementation or operation of systems and services.
Skills and Technical requirements:
*Experience of working on a Trade Floor environment
*Windows 7/10, Internet Explorer, Active Directory
*MS Office 2013/O365 Suites including Exchange client support
*Mobile Device Management
*ITIL - Incident, Problem, Change and Asset Management