Top Tier Banking Company is looking to hire a contract business analyst or project manager with the following skills
1. Ability to manage stakeholders and gather requirements for various agile projects
2. Write requirement specification documents, interface specification documents and have an understanding of both agile and waterfall models
3. Strong Vendor Management skills are a must have since the person is expected to manage a vendor offshore and must have a proven track record of working with IT vendors especially offshore non-UK IT vendor companies.
4. Must have excellent communication skills and a deep understanding of MS Dynamics CRM tool and CRM tools
Check before you apply :
must be eligible to work in the UK and no sponsorship will be provided.
Fully completed applications are only considered
Employer will only accept "completed profile card" of BeatMySalary, so kindly sign-in/sign-up and have a profile card completely filled in before applying to the job using the same.
If you need help with completing your application profile cards, reach out to the team on email@example.com
* Working in a small team providing primarily technical and some business support for the companies Investment Management System and interfaces, via telephone, e-mail, webex (or similar) and occasionally on-site, for London and European clients
* Liaising with internal Development teams and Relationship Management on bug fixes and enhancements
* Loading/updating Oracle/MS-SQL databases used for problem investigation
* Cross-training and presentations for colleagues
* Defining and documenting internal procedures
* Experience working with Relational Databases: MS SQL Server and/or Oracle (ideal)
* Experience using SQL (MS QueryAnalyzer and/or Oracle SQL*Plus)
* University degree preferably in a technology discipline (Engineering or Computer Science
* Good knowledge of technologies used in the financial services industry, including interfaces, messaging, development environments and data providers
* Experience dealing with users and/or clients from both a business and technical perspective
* Experience working in a Support role essential with proven client facing skills.
The objective of the role will be to work within the testing team, supporting the BAT Test Programme Manager to deliver reliable, innovative and effective testing activities to ensure the business needs on time, budget and quality are met across the Transformation and Small Change portfolios.
What is the purpose of this role?
This water Utilities Company based in the Thames Valley is looking for a test manager whose duties are on the coordination of all testing activities during every stage of the test process on the MDMS (Meter Data Management System) Programme, as well as coordination with the alliance partner Test Manager. Authoritative guidance and advice to the test team is an important aspect of the job, as is advising on the practicality of the project.
What makes this role unique?
This role will deliver the test strategy and test management of a team of IS test team leads (x4) and 20 test agents. The role will also set up standardised testing for this water utilities company
What will this role involve?
Conducting test performance reviews
Maintaining and improving testing roles
Facilitating development of test scripts
Evaluating training and development needs of testers
Managing tests from end to end
Developing testing strategies and gaining approval from the Test Assurance Team within the TTA.
Setting up test schedules
Documenting tests findings and completion report into CAB
Supervising test teams
What skills are we looking for?
QA and Testing
Meeting project deadlines and adhering to the Project Delivery Framework
Coordinating people and teams
Negotiating and networking
Communicating in both a written and verbal form
Being dynamic and self-motivated
Being persistent and resilient
Achieving set objectives
Working in a diverse environment
Experience of Energy IP and Azure Platform
Ability to manage post go-live tickets
Experience on complex interface architecture testing
Meter data management experience
Flexibility to travel to Reading, Swindon and Langley
Data Migration Management
Experience with Sales Force, Mainframe and Interface Systems.
An Application Support Analyst with strong Fixed Income knowledge is required by our client, a major global investment manager, with a growing European presence based in the UK. They are seeking a permanent application/production support analyst to join their office in London/City.
The role is primarily Front Office and user support - of portfolio managers and traders - there is an element of production support of the start of day and end of day interfaces. It will take the lead responsibility for Fixed Income support in Europe.
The successful candidate will possess excellent knowledge and experience with Fixed Income. In addition, the hire will know Fixed Income Derivatives, both OTC and Exchange Traded, and the associated end-to-end trade flows.
The ideal candidate will have experience of a Fixed Income focussed application such as thin folio, Bloomberg AIM, or Aladdin; or of a similar in-house bespoke platform.
The successful hire will work in fund management (institutional/retail, hedge fund or wealth) now or in the recent past.
Python Developers required with strong Python/Ansible Development skills and API's ideally RESTful and developing Python interfaces to API's and Python modules is required to work on one of the world's largest Openstack private Cloud solutions pushing the boundaries of cloud innovation is required by world leading technology giant in London.
As a Python Developer you will have
Desirable skills as a Python developer would include
This is an outstanding chance to broaden you skills and work on cloud automation at quite some scale.
Roles are open at Mid and senior Developer and the company will offer a chance to become a Cloud expert on an award winning platform
Job Description :
Project Manager - Software Delivery - Agile/Waterfall required with a toolset of methodologies (Agile, Prince 2, Waterfall) who has end to end Project Management skills for complex client centric software delivery, combined with client facing/customer stakeholder liaison to deliver projects with complex dependencies and to align the internal software development teams (mainly based on full Stack .NET or Sitecore) combined with the excellence and passion to join a high-calibre, award-winning, London web-focused software house.
Key Responsibilities for a Project Manager - Software Delivery - Agile/Waterfall
Project management of software delivery and software systems integration for customers
Structured PM methods such as Prince/PMI
Agile & Waterfall software methods
Producing and maintaining project plans
Tracking dependencies and managing risks and issues
Close liaison with senior internal stakeholders
Building relationships and interfacing between customers and disparate teams
Producing agreed status updates and attending project board meetings
Degree educated/ideally with strong academic background from a Russell Group University.
Their blue chip clients require high performance enterprise class web solutions so you will be stimulated and challenged by end-to-end complex remits and enjoy working along side and collaborating with highly technical experts who are always looking to progress as they operate in a friendly, tight knit environment at the top of their game.
Ideal background would be from software centric companies delivering complex bespoke projects or software integration often into large businesses which can require the ability to work with a variety of approaches such as Agile/Waterfall etc.