CHECK BEFORE YOU APPLY :
● Must be eligible to work in the UK and no sponsorship will be provided.
● Proven experience
● No CCJs
● Fully completed applications
Employer will only accept "completed profile card" of BeatMySalary,
Top Tier Banking Company is looking to hire a contract business analyst or project manager with the following skills
1. Ability to manage stakeholders and gather requirements for various agile projects
2. Write requirement specification documents, interface specification documents and have an understanding of both agile and waterfall models
3. Strong Vendor Management skills are a must have since the person is expected to manage a vendor offshore and must have a proven track record of working with IT vendors especially offshore non-UK IT vendor companies.
4. Must have excellent communication skills and a deep understanding of MS Dynamics CRM tool and CRM tools
Check before you apply :
must be eligible to work in the UK and no sponsorship will be provided.
Fully completed applications are only considered
Employer will only accept "completed profile card" of BeatMySalary, so kindly sign-in/sign-up and have a profile card completely filled in before applying to the job using the same.
IT Application Support Analyst - Document Management Systems - iManage Filesite/Worksite
IT Applications Support Analyst required to join a large legal company based in Manchester on a permanent basis. The ideal candidate would have a background in IT/Technical Application Support - working with applications such as Legal Document Management Systems, Financial Applications, CRM, HR/Payroll Systems, ITSM, and SharePoint.
Working across multiple platforms & technologies (Web, Desktop, Mobile, Virtual Desktop & Cloud), you will be expected to work with the Technical Applications, Operations and Infrastructure teams to ensure high-quality technical support is provided to the firm.
*Experience of Application Analysis, Support and/or Packaging
*Managing application patching/upgrades
*Incident, Problem and Change Management
*Querying and troubleshooting SQL Server Databases
*Creating and maintaining user documentation
*Ideally have knowledge of Legal sector and operations
Other Key Skills
Demonstrable experience of any of the following applications/technologies:
*Elite Enterprise, CarpeDiem, Wall Builder/Integration Builder, Workflow Technologies, Sharepoint, Service Now, Exari, Terminal Services, Crystal Reports
*iManage Filesite/Worksite experience would be very beneficial
*Demonstrable aptitude in T-SQL, Management of SQL Servers (2005/2008/2012) and working with ODBC connections
*Understanding of Windows Server, including but not limited to:
*Windows Services, Windows Scheduled tasks, Investigating Event Logs/Error Logs
*Experience of supporting applications running across multiple platforms (Web, Desktop, Virtual Desktop, Mobile)
*Ability to learn and understand new technologies with relative ease and to apply new learning to problem investigation/fault resolution
*Proactively identifies areas for improvement, shares lessons learned with colleagues and encourages others to do the same
*Good communication and interpersonal skills
Salary and Benefits:
Up to £55,000 per annum + an excellent benefits package, including pension, bonus and further flexible benefits package
Java Developer - As a Java Developer you will be working on Software that helps scientists make ground-breaking medical discoveries. It is very much an opportunity for a Java Developer to create solutions for the social good.
Key skills for the Java developer; Equities Trading, Tier 1 IB x 10 ALL LEVELS role:
Desirable (not a must have) skills for the Java developer; Equities Trading, Tier 1 IB x 10 ALL LEVELS role:
About the Java developer; Equities Trading, Tier 1 IB x 10 ALL LEVELS role:
My client is a tier 1 investment bank based in London. They are seeking several talented individuals across all levels to join them within their equities division, working on business critical applications. You will have the opportunity to work on the automation trading strategies whilst at the same time programming with some of the newest, cutting-edge technology. These roles fall within the Front Office, you will have the opportunity to work very closely with the traders (if you choose to). No financial experience is needed, however, a desire to pick up the business knowledge is. You must have a thorough understanding of the Java fundamentals and a willingness to pick up new technologies if/when needed.
· Experience providing technical support to a regulatory reporting platform, or possibly a compliance-related reporting platform
· Experience managing support for a new platform
· Strong Scripting capabilities in any variant - eg Python, Shell, Batch, Bash
This is a fast moving and urgent role, we have a very close relationship with our client, therefore if you think you have the skill set required, please get in touch ASAP.
Application Support - Technical Application Support - Transaction Reporting - Supporting Transaction Reposting – Scripting
· Our mission is to transform how India buys and sells. We are rethinking e-commerce from an India-first perspective and solving unique problems across discovery, mobile, payments, online to offline, hyper local commerce, last mile logistics and more. In the last 3+ years, the team has driven India first innovations by launching new products and services.
· • Expertise in building distributed & highly scalable platforms and services in Java, OOAD, advanced algorithms, application security, data structures and application architecture.
· • Someone who is interested in learning and working on leverage technology / Machine learning and transform commerce for hundreds of millions of customers.
· • Expertise as needed, iterate and adapt your approach as you learn more. You are deeply interested in pragmatic problem solving as well as taking risks in pioneering brand new areas.
· • Excellent written and verbal communication skills, ability to communicate effectively to both technical and nontechnical audiences.
· • Excellent problem solving abilities.
Digital Project Manager required for a leading E-commerce solutions provider in Oxford.
The Digital Project Manager will provide E-commerce consulting services including business requirements analysis, scope of work, detailed specification and estimates.
We're looking for a bright, up and coming Digital Project coordinator You will essentially be coming in to coordinate a number desktop gaming platforms supporting clients through the delivery, maintenance, and administration of key initiatives, systems, and processes on time and to quality. Working closely with the gaming teams and 3rd parties to ensure that new versions are consistently executed to a high standard, capturing and escalating issues and managing through to resolution.
You will keep products updated with the latest versions, latest content, and bug-free. Attend to bugs and malfunctions reported by customers. Co-ordinate with 3rd parties and Operations departments to prioritize, execute, monitor and support the product.
Thea Ideal person will be
This is a highly successful and progressive organization which offers good career progression. The successful candidate will receive a basic salary of up to £50,000 with benefits + bonus
Your new company:
A leading business and technology services company with a global workforce. In the UK, they are ranked as a top 5 Defence software and IT services supplier providing defence advisory services, software solutions, systems integration, secure hosting services and training across the Ministry of Defence including frontline operations, security, intelligence, communications, personnel systems, logistics and infrastructure.
Your new role:
You will be supporting on-going agile development projects. The development will build upon a bespoke .NET capability built specifically for the customer, and incorporate a diverse range of new functionality. In addition, some of this role will support the previously released functionality
Your skills and experience
You will have a very good understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle and be proficient in C#
Knowledge of formal testing, COTS products, Linux/Unix Shell Scripting, Oracle PL/SQL, Integration/
System testing or FAT/SAT would be desirable, however the main desire is for strong commercial experience of C# development.
The successful candidate can look to receive between £600-£650pd depending on experience
Skills, experience and qualifications required:
* Working in a small team providing primarily technical and some business support for the companies Investment Management System and interfaces, via telephone, e-mail, webex (or similar) and occasionally on-site, for London and European clients
* Liaising with internal Development teams and Relationship Management on bug fixes and enhancements
* Loading/updating Oracle/MS-SQL databases used for problem investigation
* Cross-training and presentations for colleagues
* Defining and documenting internal procedures
* Experience working with Relational Databases: MS SQL Server and/or Oracle (ideal)
* Experience using SQL (MS QueryAnalyzer and/or Oracle SQL*Plus)
* University degree preferably in a technology discipline (Engineering or Computer Science
* Good knowledge of technologies used in the financial services industry, including interfaces, messaging, development environments and data providers
* Experience dealing with users and/or clients from both a business and technical perspective
* Experience working in a Support role essential with proven client facing skills.