Strong knowledge of interaction design, user interface design, and information architecture.
• The ability to promote design principles and methods while also understanding business needs and goals
• Excellent team player with a flexible, collaborative approach
• Experience in a fast paced, detailed oriented, deadline driven environment
• Strong written and oral communication skills - able to explain web design proposals and decisions to stakeholders and project requestors.
• Demonstrated troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
• Ability to manage multiple projects and resources
• Strong knowledge of web browsers and cross platform constraints .
• Strong understanding of web standards compliance
Must be eligible to work in the UK/EU and no sponsorship will be provided.
● Proven experience
● No CCJs
● Fully completed applications
If you need help with completing your application profile cards, reach out to the team on firstname.lastname@example.org.