We are looking for an outstanding Java Developer to develop/design software projects that contribute to solving political / financial crimes. As the Java Developer you'll be joining our tech hub in Central London, re-engineering a world-class product whilst migrating it to the cloud.
Java Developer with a minimum of 3 years' Java experience is needed for our client, a fast-growing online financial assistant for businesses, to be based in Central London.
They develop next generation technologies designed to change the way the world interacts with business data with their long term mission to connect SMEs to capital markets with the blockchain.
As a core part of the team, you will need to be versatile and eager to tackle new problems, and to define new boundaries for data analytics.
Type: Permanent, Full Time
Salary: £40,000 - £70,000 per annum
Benefits: Share options, flexible working hours, free beer
Applications Support Manager required by leading law firm to assist the IT Applications Manager with project delivery, including active involvement and technical leadership of various projects at any given time.
Other responsibilities include:
· Providing technical support and oversight to members of the Applications team where required
· Mentoring and performance management of the team members where appropriate
· Assisting with the management of the deployment, monitoring, maintenance and support of the firm's applications across all global offices
· Ensuring that incoming support or development work to the IT Applications team is dealt with promptly to ensure and timely and effective resolution to end user impacting issues
Key skills required:
· Core desktop and office systems (ideally Windows 7/10 and Office 2010/16)
· Legal applications - iManage Worksite DMS, Elite PMS, InterAction, Intapp Integrate, Visualfiles (or other leading solutions)
· SharePoint or other web-based technology
· Microsoft SQL Server (and T-SQL) 2005 and later
This role will suit someone who has a proven background in a similar IT Applications based role that has had management and/or mentoring responsibilities, ideally within a legal environment.