If you are an experienced SQL Database Analyst/DBA with strong technical skills in SQL and want to advance your career with a leading software business which works within the NHS and private medical sectors. Our client based in London is currently looking for a skilled SQL Database Analyst/DBA.
As the platform used by our client has grown and evolved, a requirement for a Full-time database specialist has emerged. The role will be varied, challenging and critical to the ongoing performance and scalability of our platform to ensure customer satisfaction.
The candidate must be able to work in a changing and sometimes challenging environment - able to deal with changing demands whilst maintaining a professional and proactive approach.
* Work with the development team to design, optimise and implement SQL Server solutions for the product platform
* Engage in server management, configuration, and optimisation
* Ensure that databases are functioning optimally and are scalable
* Provide suggestions for technical solutions and improvements to the current databases
* Assist with deployments to the database during software releases and updates
Key Skills. Experience with Microsoft SQL Server 2014 or above. Design and implementation of the database schema, stored procedures, indexes, triggers. Management of SQL Server including server configuration, optimisation, and backups. AlwaysOn availability group experience. Strong knowledge of current technical trends and techniques. Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Performance Tuning
Desired Skills. Data Warehouse experience. SSDT and GIT. JIRA
SQL Database Analyst/DBA - Macclesfield.
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV.