Project Manager - Data Migrations £40K - £50K + 5K car allowance
Project Manager, Software & Services, Data Migrations, Application Migrations, Integration Solutions, Modernisation Software, Legacy Systems
A talented IT Project Manager has the chance to join one of the UK's leading innovate software and services companies based at their head off in Slough. The newly appointed Project Manager will part of a project team responsible for the delivery of migrations (data & applications), integration solutions and modernization of software.
The successful Project Manager must have experience with migrations from Legacy systems to new technologies across either data or software migrations.
Essential Experience Required:
If you have the above experience and want to further enhance your project management skills whilst joining an exciting technology company, this could be a great role for you.
Data Privacy Program Manager
A huge data company are currently recruiting for a Data Privacy/Information Security Program Manager where you will be involved on a huge program including the management of major governance initiatives such as compliance with GDPR (EU's General Data Protection Regulation).
Information about the role
You will be expected to oversee and manage large and complex internal information security projects, including the development and implementation of functional and organizational processes and procedures. You'll make sure basic controls are in place sharing knowledge and understanding of data privacy are in place across the business. You will be responsible for driving best practice and understanding complexity of risks. You will be focusing on what data can be kept and what can be re-used making sure no data privacy laws are broken and personal data is protected.
Information about the candidate
The ideal candidate will have worked in a large scale organization with a thorough understanding of data privacy. Understanding of information security fundamentals and general security technologies as well as an understanding of privacy fundamentals. You should also have strong organization, prioritization, and rationalization skills with extensive understanding of critical program/project management techniques and an ability to motivate and lead team members. Someone who is Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) or CISA and/or Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification is highly desirable.
Information about the package
About the IT Change/Problem Manager Role:
You will be reporting into the IT Operations Director and you will be providing best practise management of key ITSM processes to assist the IT Operations function in delivering maximum value to the business.
· Undertake detailed analysis of all the firm's Group Systems, covering a broad range of technologies, to ensure that proposed changes are safe and fit for purpose, including comprehensive analysis of risk, business continuity, impact and resource requirements.
· Challenge proposed requests for change to ensure that the change is robust and that the impact on and risk to the organisation is minimal
· Develop & implement Change Management policies and procedures and ensure compliance
· Arrange workshops to promote understanding of the Change Management process
· Develop and present Change Management reports as required
· Chair Change Advisory Board (CAB) meetings and the CAB/Emergency Committee
· Define, develop and communicate the practises and processes necessary for effective problem management to minimise the impact of service outages
· Develop and maintain a database of know issues, causes and resolutions to guide the development and support teams in minimising the impact of incidents
· Develop and produce periodic performance reports showing the impact of known errors and the benefits of root cause analysis
· Manage the response, resolution and post-incident analysis of major incidents to ensure deficiencies are identified, lessons learned are documented and changes implemented to limit risk of future occurrence.
· Chair regional problem management meeting and major incident reviews
Capacity and Availability Management:
· Maintain policy, standards and procedures for capacity and availability management
· Determine the availability requirements and capacity demands for all new and existing IT Services to minimise outages and maximise ROI
· Create capacity and availability plans to leverage existing investments and reduce downtime
· Incorporate availability and capacity requirements in new services to create services that are designed to meet the needs of the business
· Provide detailed systems reporting to highlight availability and reliability against agreed target
· Create and maintain a Capacity Management Information System
Education and Experience:
· Educated to Degree level in IT Related subject or equivalent extensive technical management experience
· Holder of ITIL Service Operation & ITIL Service Transition intermediate qualification
· PRINCE2 Foundation level qualified.
My client is an established brand and respected organisation based in the Midlands area. They are in search of an experienced Solution Architect to join their growing team
Define end-to-end solutions for IT change.
Solutions and Assurance: