The skills and experiences required to apply for this job are:
CHECK BEFORE YOU APPLY :
● Must be eligible to work in the UK and no sponsorship will be provided.
● Proven experience
● No CCJs
● Fully completed applications
Employer will only accept "completed profile card" of BeatMySalary,
so kindly sign-in/sign-up and have a profile card completely filled in before applying to the job using the same.
If you need help with completing your application profile cards, reach out to the team on email@example.com
At Celestra, we are talented specialists in delivering IT services to the Hospitality and Retail industries. With teams spread across the UK we deliver an exceptional customer experience and speed of delivery which is second to none.
We understand the essential ingredients required to build strong, long term partnerships. In an industry that never sleeps we are fully committed and on-hand to serve solutions, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Thanks to the collective efforts of our people, Celestra enjoys a strong and growing position in the marketplace working with and trusted by some of the best and biggest brand names in the industry.
We have an exciting opportunity for an Junior Developer to join us. In return, we offer a competitive starting salary of £20K per annum and benefits to include 28 days holiday increasing to 33 after completion of 3 years (inclusive of bank holidays), Caprica benefits including gym membership, shopping vouchers, Employee assistance programme, contributory pension, free fruit and hot beverages, flu vaccinations and bonus scheme.
The Junior Developer role is a great chance to join a creative and energetic team who are consistently pushing the boundaries of the software they produce. Working in an environment that supports innovation and forward thinking this is a fantastic time to join a growing part of the business that offers fantastic long term career progression options.
Duties will include but not limited to:
- Work on existing code, resolving issues and enhancing it; creating new code where necessary
- Working within the company to develop new ideas and take ownership of projects to completion
- Work independently or in a small team
- Proactively improving programming knowledge Input to all parts of the development life cycle (analysis, design, development, implementation and support)
The successful candidate will have/be:
- Developing in a Linux and Apache environment (Preferably Debian)
- Familiarity with XML/JSON and other data formats
- Report design
- Innovation and creativity
- Deliver on time in budget
- Experience with MVC design patterns
- Understanding of MySQL/MicrosoftSQL
- Capable of writing clean,reusable and documental code
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Able to work in a team and individually
Hours of work are Monday to Friday 8:30-17:30
Java Software Developer X 4 - Manchester.
Our growing client based in Manchester is currently looking for 4 Java Software Developers. The company is divided into two distinct departments, Research and Development (R&D), and Consultancy and Support (C&S). Both R&D and C&S activities are based at our clients Manchester office. We are looking for 2 Java Developers to join the research and Development department responsible for the Development and maintenance of the client's product suite.
* To develop and maintain our client suite of software products.
* To help determine product functionality and have input into the product road map.
* To design and implement new product functionality.
* To maintain, refactor and improve existing functionality.
* To ensure that the product is tested to a satisfactory level.
* To work with partner companies to integrate our clients product with their products.
* To help with formal product validation (when required).
* To help with formal product documentation (when required).
* To help resolve customer issues and support calls (when required).
* Java (JSE and JEE), Tomcat, WebSphere, Web Services, AJAX (GWT), JPA, J/XFS.
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV to (see below)
Java Software Developer X 4 - Manchester.
Java (JSE and JEE), Tomcat, WebSphere, Web Services, AJAX (GWT), JPA, J/XFS.
Programme Manager - Senior Project Manager - Process Improvement - Technology
Our global sized client in Surrey is looking for a Programme Manager to work on an initial 3 month assignment to work on defining and improving existing processes and identifying potential tool solutions.
The client is in need for a strong Project/Programme Manager preferably from a Financial services, Retail or Utilities background, who has experience working with customer contracts and gathering functional requirements.
If this role sounds familiar to you, do please get in touch as my client would be very interested in your skills and experience.
Growing proprietary trading firm seeks an exceptionally talented C++ developer to join its small, close-knit team with the task of solving complex software development challenges related to latency, performance and optimization. The successful applicant will be required to work closely with a variety of trading teams in order to improve the efficiency of trading strategies and improve trading platforms utilizing low level technology.
The successful applicant can look to receive up to £150,000 depending on experience level
Skills, experience and qualifications required: