Senior SAP BPC Consultant - Leading consultancy with excellent projects and training!
Leading UK SAP Consultancy with a sound reputation in SAP BPC is currently recruiting for BPC Professionals at all levels (Consultant/Senior/Principal) to join their team. This recruitment drive has been brought about due to an excellent pipeline of SAP BPC projects.
The successful candidate will work on the full scope of SAP BPC projects within the UK and also have the chance to learn other SAP skills like SAP HANA, SAP BW/SAP BI and SAP Business Objects should you be keen to do so.
The business prides itself on a hugely enjoyable working environment. It is extremely friendly and very collaborative. Although travel is required, like all consultancies roles, the balance they can offer is one of the best in the industry.
You will work closely with blue chip clients in the UK to understand, document, design & deliver high profile SAP BPC projects. The job will also incorporate other consultancy style duties such as proposals, POC's, technical pre-sales as well as high level strategy, architecture and capability growth developments.
- British, EU Passport or ILR in order to gain security clearance (preferred).
- Deep technical knowledge of all areas of SAP.
- At least 2 full life cycle projects in SAP BPC (Netweaver).
- Sound functional knowledge across budgeting, forecasting and financial consolidation.
- Previous consultancy experience.
- High level communication & client facing skills.
- An accountancy qualification would be a huge advantage.