A large financial servcies organisation is seeking a Network Engineer to support their complex and dynamic enterprise technology team in London.
Essential experience: At least 3 years' experience working as a Network Engineer (CCNA) in a large organisation, excellent communication skills and excellent problem solving capabilities. Good knowledge of routing and switching and enterprise Firewall solutions (Cisco ASA and Checkpoint).
You will monitor and manage network monitoring systems and ticketing systems. You will actively manage and troubleshoot issues that arise whilst contributing to operational projects. This is an excellent opportunity to work in a collaborative technology division where there is freedom to grow your career and develop your technical expertise.
The successful candidate will work with other developers in the IT team where you will design and implement new systems for use by staff, customers and suppliers. As Software Developer, you will join a growing team where you will design and implement new systems for use by many staff, customers and suppliers.
Working as part of a small team, you will be developing and maintaining Front End and Back End software features for the company's products/appliances in line with product development roadmap as defined by the Head of Engineering and guided by the
Software Development Team Leader.
With support, you will be expected to set up your own machine and development environments, and be expected to quickly get up
to speed and hit the ground running. You will be expected to work in an Agile (SCRUM) development environment.
Specification, design, development and maintenance of advanced user facing features and Back End APIs for complex Real Time and systems.
Database design in collaboration with other team members.
Conducting code reviews as per the company standards.
Active participation in the team's Agile (SCRUM) development process and other company-wide processes.
Engage in effective collaboration among geographically distributed team members.
Leading international business services company has created a brand-new role within their organisation for an IT Services Director. The role will be London based with the opportunity for frequent home working and the key elements to the position are to ensure the successful delivery of IT services to the organisation, effectively managing vendor relationships whilst also creating a robust IT service management framework for those vendors and finally business engagement to ensure the business is aware of an IT issues.
Core responsibilities include:
· Providing leadership to the IT service delivery and operations team to ensure effective delivery of IT services.
· Eevaluating current vendor services and recommend improvements
· Developing and implementing a service management framework
· Ensuring IT projects are executed in line with company standards
· Overseeing the successful handover or project delivery into operational support
· Taking responsibility for issue management, financial reporting, risk management, forecasting and change management.
We are looking for an outstanding Java Developer to develop/design software projects that contribute to solving political / financial crimes. As the Java Developer you'll be joining our tech hub in Central London, re-engineering a world-class product whilst migrating it to the cloud.
Java Developer with a minimum of 3 years' Java experience is needed for our client, a fast-growing online financial assistant for businesses, to be based in Central London.
They develop next generation technologies designed to change the way the world interacts with business data with their long term mission to connect SMEs to capital markets with the blockchain.
As a core part of the team, you will need to be versatile and eager to tackle new problems, and to define new boundaries for data analytics.
Type: Permanent, Full Time
Salary: £40,000 - £70,000 per annum
Benefits: Share options, flexible working hours, free beer
Working for one of the UK's leading engineering support services organisations the User Experience (UX) Web Developer will be the subject matter expert in Web technologies, User centred design, User interface and User experience providing guidance across the stakeholder community, working with the wider applications team to ensure all applications are fit for purpose and deliver business value.
High growth software house requires 2 solidly experienced Application Support Analysts with technical aptitude and a flair for problem-solving to take up a key customer facing role My client based in London are looking to recruit a candidate who has proven experience supporting a finance software.
As a member of the Financial Systems Team, this role is responsible for the integrity of the company financial system. The role will be a key interface between the IT and Finance department, in areas such as, driving system development and improvements. This role includes but is not limited to involvement in key system projects, implementation of systems and providing vital system support.
· Ensure transparency to projects and programs at all levels
· Ensure successful delivery of well-controlled projects and programs on time and to meet business objectives
· Build/Maintain a successful team of project and program managers
· Engage in external processes and delivery frameworks to represent F&R Technology and the portfolio
· Ensure that realistic estimates of costs, timescales and resource requirements are agreed and monitor projects against these criteria, taking corrective action as necessary
· Understand current IT estate and operations, as well as current enterprise architecture objectives and constraints. Focus on business risk and continuity issues which impact the strategy. Take full advantage of wider issues, eg commercials, people, processes and systems, for any proposed IT strategy.
· Influence stakeholder groups to successfully gain their support and commitment.
· Support the maturity of the Change Delivery function in order to:
o Centralize demand intake and optimize the project portfolio and resource capacity to deliver your organization's strategic initiatives.
o Optimize resource capacity and improve utilization
o Balance portfolio for capital and expense constraints
o Visualize, share, and investigate portfolio performance to identify issues and manage against KPIs
Essential Skills/Experience Required:
· Ability to think strategically and creatively, strong analytical and problem solving skills.
· Current strong experience in managing people
· Experience engaging with stakeholders of varying levels, managing across time zones and cultures
· Able to understand and anticipate project and business continuity risks, and manage/
· Project and Program management skills, including documentation and delivery, working knowledge of PMO frameworks
· Experience of delivering technical projects.
· Engage and build relationships with diverse stakeholders, influencing and providing tactful 'push-back' and alternative solutions where necessary
· Drive pragmatic delivery - employing a cross disciplinary approach and emphasis on results
· Develop the capability of delivery teams so that they can demonstrate consistent, reliable programme success.
· Conceptual thinking: The ability to understand the underlying issues in complex problems or situations by relating these to simpler or better understood concepts, models or previous experiences in order to deliver change successfully
· Initiative and drive: Proactively, anticipating opportunities for service improvement and taking appropriate action
· Leadership qualities including the ability to identify goals and objectives, and motivate and lead others towards achieving them.
· Influence, persuasion and personal impact, the ability to convey a level of confidence and professionalism, positively
Job Description :
Software Delivery - Ideally Financial Services/Banking
We currently seek Project Manager for a software vendor conducting a large programme of work to be based out of their Edinburgh office working with a locally based client. The role will be a mixture of office and client site work in Edinburgh
Key requirements :
Experience of Project Management of 3 years + including (5+ for Senior)
- Project Planning
- Risk and issue management
- Monitoring and reporting
- Budget Tracking
- Change Management
- Client Facing
Ideally you would have experience of :
- Retail Banking particularly core retail eg Loans, Mortgage, Savings etc
- Software Delivery
- Cloud Projects - AWS, Azure etc
- Vendor/Client facing experience
Interested please send your CV for a Swift Response
Keywords: Project Manager, Programme Manager, Program Manager, Software Delivery, Loans, Mortgages, Savings, Retail Banking, MS Project, Prince 2, PMP, Agile, SDLC
Technical Support Analyst - Onboarding Analyst - 3rd Line Support - XML
Onboarding Analyst required to join Financial Services Technology provider based in London. Offering salary up to 40k/a + great benefits.
· Experience managing the onboarding queue for new requests as well as follow-up on open onboarding cases
· Experience analysing customer requests, devise and review potential solutions with the client and internal team members
· Meet customer requirements by understanding end-to-end capabilities of products and making the best configuration and integration design choices
· Quickly develop a deep understanding of new products and services as they hit the market
· Provide level 3 escalation support on production issues.
· Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
· Experience with XML or similar messaging format preferred
This is an exciting opportunity for Onboarding Analyst to work on supporting new and existing customers to ensure they receive the maximum benefit of their services. The Analyst will own the production configuration required to operate these services including all aspects of product and static data configuration as well as routine and ongoing maintenance activities. The role requires working directly with customers as well as internal project, client services, and development teams. This is a client-facing role; as such, the ideal candidate works well under pressure while keeping client needs paramount.
Technical Support Analyst - Onboarding Analyst - 3rd Line Support – XML.
Developer - Angular JS/MVC/ReactJS/Jasmine/Kanban/Lloyd's Insurance, City - 450/day
Developer required to join a specialist Agile team developing a cutting edge underwriting platform.
This role will require liaison with multiple business touch points so interpersonal, influencing, mentoring, communication and stakeholder management skills are very important indeed.