· Application Support Manager with excellent leadership skills, combined with drive and the passion to learn new technologies.
· The Application Support Manager will be focused on leading an Application Support team that provide support across - Business Intelligence (SSRS)/CRM/Tracking & Fleet Management software/Bespoke Applications, and Cloud based technologies.
· The role would suit someone that is inquisitive in nature, combined with the ability to rise to the challenge of learning new technologies.
· Able to lead from the front with enthusiasm and focus - demonstrating the right behaviors.
· Excellent customer service experience - key focus on providing a best of breed support service.
Skills and Experience Required:
· Application Support - team leading experience
· Providing hands on' support - still enjoys being hands on' when required and solving problems
· Excellent customer facing support experience
· Excellent stakeholder management experience
· Lead the team to support CRM & Fleet Management Software - happy to learn these systems
· Broad range of technical skills and experience - ideally provide support across bespoke Applications, data focused software such as - SQL (SSRS) - would be ideal if you have any SQL knowledge
· Lead the team to create reports in SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
· Contribute to the on-going development of system automation - helping to remove the responsibility from users and reporting systems to improve the efficiency and accuracy of data
· Lead data migration work between systems, when required
· Liaise with operations and internal and external clients to support and develop robust and effective business processes whilst identifying opportunities to improve these processes
· Undertake and lead data cleansing work as required by internal and external clients
· Provide assistance to ensure strong leadership across the application support helpdesk and the project portfolio
· CRM - Leasepath
· Fleet Management Software - Iceman