CHECK BEFORE YOU APPLY:
A Hyperion Support Consultant is required on behalf of a leading UK EPM and BI Consultancy on a permanent basis. Within their established EPM Practice this consultancy focuses on Hyperion Planning, Hyperion Financial Management, and OneStream. This role will be to lead support across the Hyperion applications (Oracle EPM). It has been created as a result of growth within the organization.
They are looking for candidates with at least 2 years experience of HFM or Hyperion Planning and one of the following applications: Hyperion Essbase, FDM or OBIEE. You will be responsible for providing 2nd and 3rd line support across the applications and will also need a basic understanding of infrastructure support. As this is a client facing role, suitable candidates will have excellent communication skills.
Candidates will need the following:
. Experience supporting or administrating Hyperion applications.
. 2+ years' experience of Hyperion Financial Management (HFM) or Hyperion Planning.
. Excellent user engagement and communication skills.
. Oracle EPM application certifications - advantageous.
. An awareness of other products within the Oracle Suite OBIEE, FDM, HPCM etc - advantageous.
· Management Information reporting tools
· Strong experience of IT Service Management (eg Incident, Service Request, Problem and Change Management) processes and tools
· QlikView Server Administration And Development
· Qlik Sense Administration And Development
· Strong experience within a Management Information reporting role, at either 2nd or 3rd line.
· Understanding of Scripting and code technologies to assist with support and management of applications, environments and development requirements.
· Strong analytic and technical problem solving skills across multiple domains, including applications and infrastructure.
· Ability to take ownership and responsibility of issues and manage effectively through to resolution.
· Excellent stakeholder skills, ability to effectively listen, communicate, challenge and influence team members, immediate peer group and senior managers.
· Ability to liaise with product vendors and 3rd parties to clarify solution requirements.
· Able to demonstrate professionalism at all times.
· Exposure to the full application management life cycle.
· Strong exposure and understanding of application infrastructure.
Desirable Skills & Experience
· Qlikview Reporting, Widgets, Bookmarks, Sharing, QVDs
· Qlikview Publisher, Clustering, Load balancing, Resilience, Security, Authentication and Authorisation
· Scripting languages like power-Shell,
· Enterprise web applications, N-Tier Applications, Web services
· Any exposure to Hyperion Financial Management Systems
· Any exposure to Market/Asset Data Management systems/data warehouses.
· Awareness of Windows Server including NTFS, Active Directory
· Finance and Capital Market systems.