As a SAP Hybris Test Analyst you must have-
CHECK BEFORE YOU APPLY :
● Must be eligible to work in the UK and no sponsorship will be provided.
● Proven experience
● No CCJs
● Fully completed applications
Employer will only accept "completed profile card" of BeatMySalary,
so kindly sign-in/sign-up and have a profile card completely filled in before applying to the job using the same.
If you need help with completing your application profile cards, reach out to the team on email@example.com
The Senior Delivery Managers oversee technical implementation, clients' relationships, taking a technically hands on' approach to define and deliver solutions and driving a culture of continuous improvement.
They are accountable for the overall project delivery, client satisfaction and management of expectations while ensuring that the work is on strategy, on time and within budget.
· Technical end to end Delivery Management covering the full project initiation and life cycle: lead management, qualification for bid/financing, staffing, client management, delivery and execution governance.
· Oversee delivery from financial, sourcing, development and business perspectives.
· Play a proactive role in proposing technologies, tools & approaches.
· Ecommerce project implementation (Hybris, ATG, Sitecore)
· Suggest innovative solutions to business problems/processes that leverage technology to provide marketing differentiation, efficiency improvements, and better user experiences.
· Investigate complex issues of production delivery, run the root cause analysis, establish a solution and push it through required steps necessary in order to deliver.
· Driving integrated teams to deliver solid technology solutions in support of key client initiatives.
· Co-ordinate the preparation of customer proposals and statements of work
· Manage high-level client expectations and relationships, looking for opportunities to up/cross-sell products and services through relationship management.
· Work closely with multi-disciplined teams of product owners, architects, engineers and quality assurance to drive estimates, delivery plans and retrospectives.
· Identify and manage engagement risks and flag major issues early.
· Ideally you will come from a background, knowing the challenges of working for clients and managing hands on software delivery projects.
· Hands on Technical Delivery Management background with experience of implementing and delivery software projects and solutions for clients.
· Solid end to end implementation experience with a strong desire for people working with E-commerce platforms eg SAP Hybris, Oracle ATG and Content Management Solutions (CMS) eg AEM, SiteCore among other web/mobile technologies.
Ecommerce Project Manager required for a market leading client in the Leicester area.
Due to continuous growth my client are looking for a driven project manager who has experience driving end to end delivery of Ecommerce focused projects.
Please do submit your CV Asap if you are interested in this opportunity.
The ideal candidate will have experience supporting global networks, a high level of technical skills for troubleshooting and problem analysis, along with the ability to clearly communicate the results of problem analysis to business stakeholders, IT support teams, and network providers to quickly and effectively resolve operational issues.
You must have the following:
Demonstrate a working knowledge, understanding, and experience with the following:
Key duties and responsibilities: