CHECK BEFORE YOU APPLY:
The ideal candidate will have firm foundations within the Dealership environment as a Sales Manager Are you a UK Sales Manager passionate about delivering results for yourself and your team?
Do you have the leadership to drive forward a team of BDM's?
Are you motivated to spearhead serious growth in the UK and beyond?
Our client has a holistic approach to Total Security Management and commitment to the best possible levels of service delivery and technical expertise. In the past few years they have built an enviable and loyal client portfolio in the UK and abroad. Their passion is about their people and their quality service.
They are a great Company to work for, driven, passionate but also a great bunch of people that provide a fantastic culture and work environment. They provide excellent benefits, share options and prospects and invest in their people. They are about providing stability and support for their employees.
As a member of the management team, you will be a strategic thinker and key to driving the next level of strategic growth. This important strategic hire will report directly to the Managing Director.
Key Candidate Criteria:
If you are interested in this experience and have the relevant experience and skills then please apply below or send your CV to Shannon.
IT Director with experience of managing enterprise level business applications and systems, in addition to infrastructure and services, is required by a leading international business whose UK operation is centred out of Brighton.
This role will see you reporting directly into the CTO and having overall responsibility for the Business Systems and applications in addition to the global infrastructure team. The emphasis will be on ensuring an high availability, high performing infrastructure service.
The key competencies you will need to have in order to be successful in this IT Director role include:
· Very strong technology leadership and understanding of international IT set ups, including Systems and Infrastructure
· Proven examples of making improvements and impacts on business systems and applications, such as CRM, ERP etc.
· Be an effective manager, leading a diverse team of technology professionals across the company
· Able to take ownership and execute IT strategies, having ownership of the IT roadmap and architecture
· Be highly focused on service delivery, with a proven ability to continually improve processes and procedures across the existing IT complex
· Work collaboratively with peers and stakeholders at all levels of the business, offering your guidance, experience and promoting ideas for improvement
This role oversees a complex IT set up which includes the in-house systems and infrastructure, along with integrated systems into their customer sites. This role would suit someone who has worked in a similar environment and is comfortable with both national and international travel where required.
In return you will be working with a truly fantastic, private entity who continue to expand and thrive in their market place. You will be working with a great group of individuals, taking on a position which offers some of the best work challenges in town.
Our client, a well-respected and leading Online Gaming company is seeking a highly motivated Corporate Manager to join their team of skilled professionals. Attitude is just as important as experience with a set of tools. There are a lot of moving pieces to fit together. They are looking for colleagues with great communication and interpersonal skills, who can communicate easily with other people who have various levels of technical expertise.
QA Manager - Online Gaming, Testing, QA, Quality Assurance, Betting, Gambling
A leading Online Gaming company based in the city of London are looking for an experienced Test Manager to join their talented, growing engineering team, leading a cross-functional team of 12 Test and QA Engineers.
The Test Manager will be an expert with test strategies and tools and will be responsible for defining the test strategy for some of the companies most high-profile gaming streams. You will be working closely with the Group CTO and various Engineering Managers, so will need to be able to manage stakeholders and speak to the business at a high level.
As a QA Manager, you will be experienced with:
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced QA Manager to join an extremely well-known and highly regarded Online Gaming organisation and the height of the industry, whilst also being able to put your own stamp on the team and build with the engineers that you have personally recruited.
This will be a very pivotal role in the company, with complete ownership and delivery of the QA strategy for this very large business area. As well as being extremely strong technically, you must be a passionate leader and be able to operate at board level within this excellent company who are looking to grow by 100 engineers in the next 2 years.
This role is paying £65-75K + bonus + benefits for very strong candidates.
Difrent is a Digital and IT Practice focused on supplying individuals and teams to help our clients address Digital and Technology challenges. We have an ambitious 5-year growth plan that will see us delivering cutting edge digital services to our Healthcare, Government and Blue Chip clients. Our culture is founded on passion, creativity and straight talking. We empower our team to be bold in their thinking and in delivering transformative solutions; we are only limited by the limits of what we can imagine.
Project Manager/Business Analyst/Consultant/Taskforce Management/Retail
£35,000 - £45,000
My client is a global Retail Solutions provider who is looking for a Functional Consultant to join their rapidly expanding team. You'll be responsible for the end to end delivery of retail solutions, particularly taskforce management solutions, into a range of clients. You'll be responsible for customer engagement through to delivery and aftercare.
You will have previous experience working in the retail sector either in a head office, store or field based role. You must have experience working with a Task Management solution. You will have outstanding stakeholder management and business engagement skills.
To be considered for this role, you will offer the following:
My client is looking for the next SDET to join a team of passionate cross role professionals
Your primary task will be fixing our inverted pyramid and ensuring TDD is central to the team's approach.
You will lead this within your team fully empowered to make the changes that are required.
We have automation working well in some teams and a great framework, your job is to lead by example within the remaining teams enabling automation to be brought up to par.
What you will bring
-Deep understanding of Web application architecture and crafting tests at different levels accordingly
-A proven track record of building a testable application over building complex automation solutions
-A proven track record of implementing TDD & other shift-left strategies as required.
-Relationships with business stakeholders to build the high value use cases into an effective test strategy
-Team ownership mentality around testing activities and the confidence to delegate
-Highly aware on clean code principles with a focus on readability, maintainability, and extensibility
-An enthusiasm toward self and team improvement through a fail fast mentality
-A willingness to pair program across various roles
-Testing with Jasmine and Mockito
-Understanding of Selenium
-Understanding of AWS, Jenkins and PFS
-Hands on experience with build and deploy scripts, Continuous Integration tools and Cloud environments
-Experience with cross/non-functional testing such as performance (JMeter, Gatling, etc) or security (ZAP, Burp Proxy, OWASP Dependency check, etc)
-Exposure to diagnosing code base health and applying metrics to improve coding practices
Business Analyst, BA, product owner - Software retail, customer analytics, agile - required for an industry leading big data company based in Manchester, North West - Commutable from Stockport, Bolton, Oldham, Huddersfield, Halifax, Chester, Warrington, Preston, Liverpool, Leeds, Stoke, Crewe and Sheffield.
This is an outstanding opportunity to work as a business analyst/product owner for a global big data/customer analytics company. You will assist with the effective and timely delivery of all new and existing projects. You will have experience managing all life cycle stages and be able to effectively collaborate with market teams and end users to ensure the highest product standards possible. You will be familiar with working on large platforms and development builds across a wide spectrum of techs (full stack, Back End, Front End - essential) and will therefore need a strong technical and business background. Anyone who has worked on complex customer analytics/insight applications will be ideal, whether that be financial, retail or E-commerce based.
You will have proven experience working on large scale software development projects and lead from the front in all aspects of Business Analysis including Data Flows, defining and documenting business/technical requirements and building use cases.
Skills and experience;
- Analysis and documenting complex technical/business needs
- Bachelors degree in computer science or equivalent
- Producing data and process models for large development projects
- Experience working across all life cycle stages
- Experience working across multiple software development projects (Full stack)
- Background within financial, E-commerce or retail
- Customer analytics/insight application experience (advantageous)
- Experience working with technical, QA and design teams
- Good project management skills
- Comfortable working within an Agile environment
- Data analysis and modelling
- Passion for technology and real attention to detail and drive to understand systems
- Strong Business Analysis/product owner experience
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a leading global business at the top of their game and who continue to demonstrate year on year growth and investment. Salary will depend upon experience though will range from 35 - 50k plus an excellent benefits package including bonus of over 10%.
We are currently working with a financial organisation based in Newcastle, who are looking to build a brand new dynamic Technical Support team that will be responsible for the support of key business applications and infrastructure, as well as acting as an internal consultancy for the business.
· Provide the business with high-level technical support, working closely with the already established application support team.
· Provide technical support for the organisations core banking components - API/EBS Platform, Databases, Identity Access Management and banking sub-systems.
· Service availability and drive problem resolution management.
· Look at entire infrastructure and Middleware layers to identify log issues, diagnose issues and then resolve issues.
· Use Linux commands to test suspicion of malformed requests.
· Incident, Problem and Change Management.
· Very strong experience of working within a hands-on technical support role with the inclusion of experience in handing off issues to internal development and third party support functions.
· Strong experience of supporting high availability applications and services.
· Strong route cause analysis experience via Log Files and Logging Platform Analysis.
· Knowledge of RESTful APIs, API Platforms, ESB Platforms, API Security and Web Services.
· Strong knowledge of Linux.
· Strong knowledge of JSON.
· Scripting and Monitoring experience.
· Proactive Incident, Problem and Change management.
· CMDB experience.
· Strong Service Transition experience.
· Strong experience of working to ITIL Framework.
As a Project Manager, you will develop and maintain the strategic vision, lead and commission a series of strategic studies and route strategies, report on economic growth and spatial planning, sponsor major schemes and manage the organization's response to major UK infrastructure projects.
As a Project Manager you will be responsible for;
Experience and Knowledge required;