Project Manager/Business Analyst/Consultant/Taskforce Management/Retail
£35,000 - £45,000
My client is a global Retail Solutions provider who is looking for a Functional Consultant to join their rapidly expanding team. You'll be responsible for the end to end delivery of retail solutions, particularly taskforce management solutions, into a range of clients. You'll be responsible for customer engagement through to delivery and aftercare.
You will have previous experience working in the retail sector either in a head office, store or field based role. You must have experience working with a Task Management solution. You will have outstanding stakeholder management and business engagement skills.
To be considered for this role, you will offer the following:
We are currently working with a financial organisation based in Newcastle, who are looking to build a brand new dynamic Technical Support team that will be responsible for the support of key business applications and infrastructure, as well as acting as an internal consultancy for the business.
· Provide the business with high-level technical support, working closely with the already established application support team.
· Provide technical support for the organisations core banking components - API/EBS Platform, Databases, Identity Access Management and banking sub-systems.
· Service availability and drive problem resolution management.
· Look at entire infrastructure and Middleware layers to identify log issues, diagnose issues and then resolve issues.
· Use Linux commands to test suspicion of malformed requests.
· Incident, Problem and Change Management.
· Very strong experience of working within a hands-on technical support role with the inclusion of experience in handing off issues to internal development and third party support functions.
· Strong experience of supporting high availability applications and services.
· Strong route cause analysis experience via Log Files and Logging Platform Analysis.
· Knowledge of RESTful APIs, API Platforms, ESB Platforms, API Security and Web Services.
· Strong knowledge of Linux.
· Strong knowledge of JSON.
· Scripting and Monitoring experience.
· Proactive Incident, Problem and Change management.
· CMDB experience.
· Strong Service Transition experience.
· Strong experience of working to ITIL Framework.
As a Project Manager, you will develop and maintain the strategic vision, lead and commission a series of strategic studies and route strategies, report on economic growth and spatial planning, sponsor major schemes and manage the organization's response to major UK infrastructure projects.
As a Project Manager you will be responsible for;
Experience and Knowledge required;
Head of IT Operations - c£60K - required strong in the management of a small IT function responsible for Infrastructure, Systems, Support and Project Delivery to work for my fast growing financial services client based in the heart of London.
Reporting directly into the IT Director you will be managing a team of IT Support Engineers responsible for managing all aspects of my clients IT Operations which include processes, support, Infrastructure and project delivery. To be considered you will have an excellent track record of leading a successful team and managing a range of technologies and ITIL best practice.
This will also include the following:
o Proven leader who is self-motivated and driven with excellent management skills
o Broad technology experience: Windows Servers, virtualisation, storage and network plus Cloud (AWS or Azure)
o Experience of Office 365 and Contact Centres
o Familiar with DR/BCP, high availability, backup and security
o Good knowledge of ITIL or any other industry standard best practice framework
o Service Desk Management and management of projects.
Senior SAP BPC Consultant - Leading consultancy with excellent projects and training!
Leading UK SAP Consultancy with a sound reputation in SAP BPC is currently recruiting for BPC Professionals at all levels (Consultant/Senior/Principal) to join their team. This recruitment drive has been brought about due to an excellent pipeline of SAP BPC projects.
The successful candidate will work on the full scope of SAP BPC projects within the UK and also have the chance to learn other SAP skills like SAP HANA, SAP BW/SAP BI and SAP Business Objects should you be keen to do so.
The business prides itself on a hugely enjoyable working environment. It is extremely friendly and very collaborative. Although travel is required, like all consultancies roles, the balance they can offer is one of the best in the industry.
You will work closely with blue chip clients in the UK to understand, document, design & deliver high profile SAP BPC projects. The job will also incorporate other consultancy style duties such as proposals, POC's, technical pre-sales as well as high level strategy, architecture and capability growth developments.
- British, EU Passport or ILR in order to gain security clearance (preferred).
- Deep technical knowledge of all areas of SAP.
- At least 2 full life cycle projects in SAP BPC (Netweaver).
- Sound functional knowledge across budgeting, forecasting and financial consolidation.
- Previous consultancy experience.
- High level communication & client facing skills.
- An accountancy qualification would be a huge advantage.
Enthusiastic Web Developer/Software Developer sought for in-house' development team of this established & successful finance company who, use the latest technologies to build responsive web based applications used by external clients.
Any exposure to Angular, MVC, web API, web services etc advantageous as is experience in an Agile development environment with SCRUM/XP etc however, excellent training on offer.
The Software Developer/Web Developer will also need good problem solving & solution design skills and have the ability to interpret and analyse business requirements to produce simple high level designs.
They will be passionate about technology and delivering great software and keen to drive innovation through sharing ideas and new technologies.
Great chance to further your skills & progress your career; in an interesting, challenging and collaborative role, surrounded by friendly & talented colleagues whilst contributing to a successful and growing business with a great work life balance' culture.
Package includes a salary of £30,000-40,000 plus 10% company pension contribution, Medical & Dental care, 25 days holiday, contributions towards gym/sports club membership, lunchtime Pilates, Yoga and running clubs etc.
Based from modern offices close to Thame and Haddenham train station & A418/M40 for an easy commute from Aylesbury, Oxford, Bicester & Banbury; High Wycombe, Princes Risborough, Marlow & Milton Keynes etc.
Free parking or showers & a bike shelter to support you cycling to work.
Interested? Please apply ASAP with your CV and I will endeavour to respond within 3 working days.
Enthusiastic Web Developer / Software Developer sought for an 'in-house' development team of this established & successful company
As a BI Analyst you will line directly in to the Business Systems Manager.
You will analyse requirements, interpret, design, code, document and test programs to deliver the required business changes as well as providing maintenance to existing systems to agreed service levels.
BI Analyst - Based in Central London - Salary - up to £90,000 DOE
We are on the lookout for Junior, Mid-level and Senior BI Analysts to join an innovative data analytics start up based in Central London. This is a great opportunity for an individual who has the desire to work on a number of cutting edge projects as well as assist in the growth of the organisation.
Our client is looking to expand their team of Looker oriented BI Analysts in order to meet their growing demand for consulting services. As the BI Analyst you will work closely with new and existing customers in order to successfully implement new Looker solutions. Additionally, you will be responsible for building out existing data platforms, as well as contributing to building client data models, in correspondence to customer needs and wants.
As the successful candidate you will need a wide range of technical experience and be confident picking up and delivering on new projects and technologies.
To be considered for the role the BI Analyst will need to be able to demonstrate or have the following experience:
Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering, or Physics
Highly confident in SQL
Experience using Business Intelligence tools like Looker, Tableau, and Qlikview
Proven analysis and problem-solving skills
Have the ability to learn new tools and assimilated knowledge quickly
In addition to the above, it would be beneficial if the BI Analyst has experience with ETL tools, and has worked with cloud-based database technologies such as Google BigQuery and Amazon Redshift.
Excellent communication skills and the ability to engage with both technical and non-technical team members within an agile environment will be vital, as a big part of the role will involve engaging with customers in order communicate the status of various projects.
· Implement and evolve the IT plan/Road Map.
· Significant experience of influencing and managing 3rd party suppliers
· Establish a clear direction and strategy, developed collaboratively with the rest of the organisation
· Work with other departments to identify current and potential requirements for IT infrastructure, services and training and plan how to fulfil them
· Develop and maintain a high-level programme and budget to deliver new IT requirements, ensuring changes (eg new projects) are in line with strategy and approved by key stakeholders.
· Overseeing major IT projects across the organisation.
Role and responsibilities
· Oversee and optimise the use of major IT investment across the organisation - eg installation of new software, cloud services and network infrastructure.
· Review supplier deliverables ensuring that they meet the necessary standards and contractual agreements.
· Project manage any major IT projects, ensuring objectives and scope are clearly defined, and successfully delivered, reporting regularly on progress.
· Work closely with the business units to support the business systems, and provide administrative support to their effective running and development.
· Responsible for development of procedures to make sure the delivery of new and existing services and solutions are delivered successfully.
· Oversee management of IT contractors, monitoring effective response and resolution of incidents and requests, ensuring good customer service and addressing issues as they arise.
· Proven experience of IT Service Management and working in a service delivery role across a complex organisation
· Capable of assisting in both a hands on' fashion as well as being able to develop a broad overview of requirements to meet business needs.
· Experience of managing both software and infrastructure functions.
· Broad hands on technical skills and keeps abreast of technical innovations
· Good working knowledge of infrastructure and the organisation's systems.
· Excellent interpersonal, communication and customer service skills and experience of delivering customer service improvements
· Working knowledge of ITIL
· Proven experience in managing IT projects and delivering change to end users
· Experience of managing, motivating and developing staff
· Experience and awareness of the development cycle with ideas of how to use the latest technical tools to drive the organisation forward.
Java Developer - As an award winning and very innovative company we will give the Java Developer the chance to work in a vibrant and intellectually challenging environment.
My client requires a Java Developer to develop high quality code for a transactional instant payments solution within established development standards as well as help automate the deployment pipeline using DevOps tools/processes along with writing automated feature and integration tests.
Java development experience (version 8)
Strong experience writing code using TDD
Knowledge of Akka
Experience in writing BDD tests using Cucumber
Experience with DevOps tools and processes, specifically Linux, Jenkins, Maven, and Git
Experience working in self-organizing teams; a can-do attitude, proactive mindset
Experience working in an Agile environment
Experience in building high availability/distributed systems using Java, Akka and Spring
Experience writing highly concurrent and highly available systems
Experience with Real Time messaging systems
Experience with MongoDB
Experience with message-driven systems (eg IBM MQ Clustering).
This role is for a senior Application Developer to work in the Rates Algo Trading Team, enhancing my clients smart / algorithmic execution tools and automated market-making platform. You will be involved in the complete project lifecycle from requirements analysis, to design, implementation, testing and rollout. This role sits within the rates business area.
Key skills for the Java developer; eTrading, Pricing & Risk System - Cross Asset role:
Useful skills (although, not a must have) for the Java developer; eTrading, Pricing & Risk System - Cross Asset role:
About the Java developer; eTrading, Pricing & Risk System - Cross Asset role:
My client is a Tier 1 Investment bank based in London. They are seeking an experienced Java developer to be involved in the build-out of the system that runs the Front Office cross-asset trading system used by 500+ traders globally. You will work with Real Time high volume data, in particular, these systems include pricing, trading, and order management. These systems must be highly available, highly scalable, and operate with the lowest possible latency. There will be high interaction with the traders and quants so strong business facing skills are essential.