Looking for the next step up the career ladder?
Our London based client is looking for a Test Manager or experienced Test Lead to join their mobile application and digital development agency.
The business is growing rapidly and is offering an exciting opportunity to join a young dynamic organisation where you will be able to design a new test function from scratch.
- Ability to define the QA vision and test strategy to be adopted by your team
- Ensure your test strategy caters for functional and non-functional requirements
- Conduct automation test tool proof of concepts (POC)
- Develop and maintain automated test plans and test scripts for all major software platforms to validate functional quality and to expedite regression testing, applying the latest techniques in test automation.
- Perform and maintain a set of Functional/Non-Functional baseline statistics for customer and business systems.
- Tracking QA progress and coordinating issues that arise during QA
- Competency in web UI and cross-browser testing
- Familiarity with mobile device testing
- Experience of working in an Agile project methodology environment
Desirable but not essential:
- Experience testing M-commerce applications
- Understand the payment journey from device to Back End
- Knowledge of General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and PCI Data Security standards
- Loyalty schemes
Our client provides white-labelled mobile apps and digital engagement channels to customers in the leisure and entertainment industries.
They develop cutting-edge technology and apply the latest data science techniques to understand behaviour and deliver personalised content to each user.
If you are an existing Test Manager or experienced Test Lead and looking to make the jump up and have above skills this role is for you.
Permanent candidates will take priority but contractors may be considered.