I am currently working with a Popular Rewards company who are looking to recruit an Android Developer. As the Android Developer, you will join their mobile team, working closely with experienced product owners, software engineers and QA engineers to ensure sprint goals are met and that the product is of high quality. You will be responsible for the development of their native Android app.
As the Android Developer you will:
Android Developer, Popular Rewards Organisation
I'm looking for Software Developers with Full-stack experience who are interested in Blockchain and its associated technologies.
My client is an exciting blockchain applications development business who heavily invest & work with smart contracts & distributed ledger tech. They have built their own private blockchain applications and are being used by various customers.
If you interested in Blockchain, this is a brilliant chance to work with like-minded individuals, raise your personal profile and develop your technical understanding whilst building your career.
The minimum skills required for this role are as follows:
Desirable skills/experiences for this role are as follows:
A Financial Services firm in Central London looking for an Application Support Engineer to provide support for the firm's bespoke applications, related databases and environments. Candidate must have strong Scripting skills and knowledge of MS SQL. Retail Financial Services experience preferred but not essential.
Reporting directly to the Head of IT, the successful applicant will be working in a small IT function (10 people) supporting a 150 person business in a Windows environment. You will be making a positive contribution to the team through providing system support, seeing opportunities to automate processes, managing face to face queries and developing scripts to assist with data manipulations.
As an Application Support Engineer, your day to day duties will include the following:
· Providing technical and function support to the business user for applications
· SQL data fixes and enhancements alongside development
· Building, management and monitoring of DEV/UAT/PROD environments.
· Deployment of bespoke software
· Batch Scripting and proactively seeking opportunities to introduce automation where possible
· Maintaining and enhancing DR/BCP planning. With the service delivery manager.
· Previous experience in an Application/Production support role
· Excellent experience supporting Windows Server (2012 r2) environments.
· Excellent knowledge of MS SQL Server and SQL Scripting
· Excellent Scripting skills (PowerShell preferred)
· Experience using tools such as GitHub and Jira
Nice to haves:
· Experience coding or supporting C# based applications
· Exposure to solutions such as VMWare, AWS and Veeam.
Reporting to the Head of Development you willplay a significant role in the full life cycle of the client’s web application and accompanying tools. The role shall also include working with customers, support and occasional site visits.
My client is seeking a web application developer. The successful candidate will have