My financial services client based in London is looking for a Test Analyst with a well rounded background in Cloud (Azure) and sutomation testing using Selenium. You will be ISTQB Qualified to foundation level in software testing and also have technical hands on experience of using Selenium (Cucumber, Gherkin, NUnit). If you have knwoledge of C# then that will be even better.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a number of QA Engineers to join a large well-established client. You will be joining a team dedicated to Automation testing.
Key Skills and Experience Required:
You will be:
· An evangelist for test automation in Agile teams.
· A T-shaped individual contributor.
· Working as an individual contributor on one of the cross-disciplinary sprint teams.
· Recognising test automation opportunities at all test levels (not just at the user interface!).
· Collaborating within your sprint team and with other teams on test automation.
· Implementing and maintaining bespoke test automation frameworks, tools and infrastructure, using chosen best-fit technologies.
· Driving test automation on a sprint team, helping the team make automation part of the definition of done.
· Advertising, evangelising and communicating test automation to a wider audience.
Skills and Experience:
· You are educated to degree level or possess equivalent professional experience.
· You possess strong analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
· You have strong attention to detail.
· You are self-motivated and target-driven.
· You are highly organised with a logical, methodical approach to work.
· You have great interpersonal skills.
· You have at least 5 years' experience in Test Automation.
· You recognise test automation as a development activity.
· You haven't used the record & playback approach to test automation in years and can explain its weaknesses to others.
· You can implement automated tests at many levels and don't rely on a user interface being present.
· You are able to coach/mentor others on test automation tools and approaches.
· You understand a balanced test strategy is the best way forward. Test automation provides always there feedback allowing quality specialists to focus on creating exploratory test techniques.
Essential Skills and Technologies:
· 3 YEARS AUTOMATION ESSENTIAL
· AGILE EXPERIENCE
· .NET Expereince is a must
· Strong coding skills in one or more of C#/VB .net/Java.
· Testing frameworks such as a NUnit (2 and 3), xUnit 2, JUnit.
· Human-readable acceptance test frameworks such as SpecFlow, Gherkin and Cucumber
· User interface automation frameworks such as TestStack.White, Selenium and Microsoft Coded UI.
· Continuous Integration Platforms such as Jenkins, Hudson, TeamCity, Cruise Control .net.
· Source Control with Git/TFVC.
· SQL to interrogate databases.