Top Tier Banking Company is looking to hire a contract business analyst or project manager with the following skills
1. Ability to manage stakeholders and gather requirements for various agile projects
2. Write requirement specification documents, interface specification documents and have an understanding of both agile and waterfall models
3. Strong Vendor Management skills are a must have since the person is expected to manage a vendor offshore and must have a proven track record of working with IT vendors especially offshore non-UK IT vendor companies.
4. Must have excellent communication skills and a deep understanding of MS Dynamics CRM tool and CRM tools
Check before you apply :
must be eligible to work in the UK and no sponsorship will be provided.
Fully completed applications are only considered
Employer will only accept "completed profile card" of BeatMySalary, so kindly sign-in/sign-up and have a profile card completely filled in before applying to the job using the same.
If you need help with completing your application profile cards, reach out to the team on email@example.com
I am currently working with a leading Salesforce partner based in London. An excellent opportunity is available for a Salesforce Business Analyst looking for their next permanent opportunity.
The Salesforce Business Analysts responsibilities will include gathering requirements, definition and documentation, liaising closely with customers and stake holders and supporting Salesforce Project Managers and fellow Business Analysts throughout the project life cycle.
- Experience working with Salesforce in a Business Analyst capacity
- Knowledge of Salesforce products such as Sales Cloud
- Experience working as part of a larger Salesforce team
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Salesforce certifications beneficial
Salesforce Business Analyst
An IT transformation agency with blue chip client base seek an Azure Solutions to join their talented cloud team, working on the most cutting edge technologies you will have the opportunity to adapt new concepts in Azure solutions delivery.
This diverse position will see the Azure Solutions Architect working on an array of cutting edge technologies, across a wide variety of projects in diverse and exciting locations.
The projects may include:
Designing Public Cloud strategy at an Enterprise level
Requirement gathering, design and implement appropriate business solutions
troubleshooting complex Azure issues
Documenting processes and procedures, developing tenders and proposals
Full MS Stack solutions Design.
As an Azure Solutions Architect you will display the following skills and experience:
Proven experience in architecting innovative Solutions using Microsoft Azure.
A Track record of successfully delivering Microsoft Azure Infrastructure projects.
A deep understanding of Azure Identity Security and Access Management and Azure Marketplace Security services and products.
Strong PowerShell/ARM Scripting skills and a great understanding of virtualization.
Exposure to other Microsoft cloud products such as Office 365, EMS and CRM online
Experience working in environments with a mature implementation of DevOps and DevOps toolsets.
Experience in Microsoft System Centre suite of products.
Data Delivery Manager - BigData/Data Science/Analytics/Project Management
An experienced Data Delivery Manager - BigData/Data Science/Analytics/Project Management is required to join a global consultancy to work with a number of their prestigious clients based up and down the UK. As the Data Delivery Manager, you will lead client focused projects on the full project life cycle, from bids, gathering requirements, creating delivery teams, budget management and managing multi-functional teams.
As the Data Delivery Manager, you will use your Project Management experience (within a technical space), proven experience in managing data analytics, consultancy/client facing skills to manage the delivery of multiple projects through the full life cycle in an Agile environment.
Salary for the Data Delivery Manager - £55,000 - £80,000 + Bonus & Benefits
Location - The willingness to travel is essential for this role. Although this clients UK headquarters in in Central London, you will be expected to travel to client sites in the North and South of England and some areas of Wales.
Key Skills/Experience for the Data Delivery Manager:
This is an excellent time to be joining a global consultancy that can offer excellent career opportunities and the chance to work with some prestigious clients that are embracing the power of Big Data! To find out more about the Data Delivery Manager role, please send your CV to Ross Macdonald for consideration.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Work in the Analyst Team to provide technical and functional support for business applications, resolving incidents, investigating and solving problems.
- Work closely with the business customers, understanding their processes, assisting in gathering business requirements and converting those requirements into technical deliverables.
- Verification of feasibility of Business User's request functionality, business rules, security, performance, integration and operations based on existing technical systems and data structures.
- Provide support and advice on all aspects of the systems including technical support during the various phases of testing, preparation for production implementation and post-implementation support.
- Participate in projects and project work when required.
- Contribute to the on-going team development by sharing knowledge, information and lessons learned on a regular basis.
- The position will require occasional out of hour implementation work.
- Requirements gathering and mapping skills.
- Some analytical experience.
- Some query language skills would be beneficial.
- Must be passionate and interested in IT.
- Must have enthusiasm and the drive to succeed.
- Have a good understanding of full system development life cycle (SDLC).
- Ability to analyse and problem solve.
- Outgoing personality and keenness to work in a team environment.
- Highly organised with ability to manage own work load.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work flexibly if required.
- Strong communicator (written & verbal).
- High levels of motivation.
- Degree level education.
Developer required to join a leading commercial real-estate organisation. This is an initial 3-month contract based in Leeds offering between £250 - £300 per day. I am looking for a mid-level analyst developer (3-5 years' experience) with full end-to-end web development experience.
The role requires strong communication skills as this individual will be responsible for taking requirements. I am looking for someone who can manage their own projects and work autonomously as well as within a team. The initial project work will surround a web-based property data warehouse; however you may need to work on 1-2 other projects as well.
This candidate needs:
If you or anyone you know is interested in this opportunity, please send me over your CV and I will be in touch if it's a good match!
Business Analyst | Sales & Distribution | JD Edwards | EnterpriseOne | Coalville | £40k
A global building materials manufacturer is currently looking to hire a permanent Business Analyst specialised in sales and distribution systems, joining their IT team in Coalville, Leicestershire.
As part of the organisation's growing IT function, you will be responsible for providing support and system solutions to international sales and distribution business functions, focusing on JD Edwards EnterpriseOne SD applications. The organistion is looking for an experience analyst who will take responsibility for the smooth delivery of JDE SD solutions, providing an interface between IT and the business and ensuring that requirements are gathered and that the overall IT vision is translated to key stakeholders.
You will be an experienced Business Analyst, working within a manufacturing or operational environment and heavily involved with Sales and Distribution systems from an ERP perspective. You will have extensive knowledge of JD Edwards ERP systems, working on both implementations and upgrades/updates. You will understand software and application development lifestyles and will aid the team in testing, configuration and documentation.
The organisation is offering a competitive salary up to £40,000 + benefits and the opportunity to join a business that is experiencing continued growth and unprecedented demand for its products.
If you are an seasoned Business Analyst with extensive Sales & Distribution application experience within JD Edwards, then please send a full CV for consideration.
Software Application Support Analyst required by a successful software company based in Woking. Due to continued growth they are looking to hire a Software Application Support Analyst to join their multi-disciplined team delivering industry specific software solutions.
· Communicating with customers with technical issues
· Testing for issues/bugs in the software before releasing to clients
· Liaising with the software development team in relation to technical issues with the software
· Documenting and reporting on technical issues
· Benchmarking and reporting on the continued performance of the product suite
· SQL Server 2012+
· OOP Principles
· Windows Server
· Requirement gathering
· SQL Reporting