• Strong Business analysis experience in capital market domain – Asset services
• Working experience in Trade, Securities Lending, Cash, Forex & accounting areas
• Operational knowledge in Custody & Sub custody activities
• Work experience in European regulatory changes & Compliances
• Knowledge in CSDR regulatory projects
CHECK BEFORE YOU APPLY :
● Must be eligible to work in the UK/EU and no sponsorship will be provided.
● Proven experience
● No CCJs
● Fully completed applications
Employer will only accept "completed profile card" of BeatMySalary, so kindly sign-in/sign-up and have a profile card completely filled in before applying to the job using the same.
If you need help with completing your application profile cards, reach out to the team - call us on +44(0)2032898811
Key: C++, FX Options, developer, banking, linux, CPU, FX, forex, C++, Pricing
C++ Linux FX Developer - £650pd contract, London
The primary purpose of this role is to develop and deliver high availability Real Time applications for an FX options pricing application, and integration with additional systems.
You will display excellent organizational, motivational, and technical ability within a high-performance technology environment. This will require expert knowledge of C/C++ programming, with a focus on Linux Server Side development.
Knowledge of FX options would be beneficial, but is not essential. You will Contribute to the overall design and development of the Real Time solutions for FX options pricing, trading or risk management.
If this role is down your street and you have a strong C++ on Linux background, please send me your CV to, and we can arrange to discuss.