We have a vacancy for a Technical Web Producer to join us to combine a data-driven approach to visual strategy.
Based in London, our client is renowned for their continuing advancements in online technologies that have changed the world. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with very creative culture.
They require a Web Developer with at least 3 years proven experience working in a team as a web developer/designer (in-house or agency) for Corporate Websites to join them. Initially on a 5-month contract, responsible for the client consultation (internal), overall design, layout, content, and full stack coding of the marketing website.
A General Day:
- Manage the overall design, layout, content, and full stack coding of the marketing website.
- Serve as the primary developer, taking ownership of the next generation of the website, built from custom PHP/Hack and our CMS, FBCMS.
- Continually improve SEO, information architecture, tracking, and funnel optimization.
- Deliver ad hoc changes, maintenance, and bigger projects.
- Oversee the website usability and standards in the team.
The Ideal Candidate:
- At least 3 years experience working in a team as a Corporate web developer/designer (in-house or agency).
- Stable work history
- A background working with high profile, corporate websites (examples) - both desktop and mobile web versions.
- Proficient in PHP, JS, CSS, HTML.
- Knowledge of version control.
- A good understanding of Photoshop/Illustrator/Sketch.
- Competitive Salary, with great onsite benefits including a free canteen, unlimited (top class) coffee, tea, soft drinks and much more.
- Work Laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
- State of the art modern office.
- 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
- Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progression for top performers.
- The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.