Due to growing demands, a talented Application Support Specialist is needed to join the Trading Operations group of a European Bank based in London. You will be supporting Cash Equity trading for the UK and the US therefore the successful candidate will be required to work one day per week till 10pm to cover US trading hours. Responsibilities include supporting the Front Office sell-side equity order management systems and the support of electronic FIX-order-flow into EU and US markets.
Front Office experience in Investment Banking
Good knowledge of equities
Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
You are responsible for ensuring the technology strategy and roadmap is suitable to support the overall business and individual department strategies. You will lead diverse teams and provide effective direction to ensure delivery and development of the business systems.
· Work with departmental leaders to understand and help define their individual strategies
· Translate departments strategy into a Technology strategy and road-map of priorities
· Build sound and productive working relationships across the Senior Leadership Team
· Manage divers teams of both function and seniority, to include development and coaching and create a working environment that will enable delivery of desired outcomes.
· Provide challenge and improvements to existing processes to increase effectiveness and efficiency.
· Develop governance and process structures
· Proven experience operating at a strategic level
· Ability to work positively within a fast-paced ever changing environment
· Ability to develop and maintain relationships with stakeholders and project teams, clear and effective communication skills.
· Strong leadership and management skills
· Expert project management knowledge, able to prioritise, multi-task.
· Solid understanding of the wider business impact of decisions.
Are you looking for a new challenge? An exciting opportunity has come available, working as part of a fast-paced and innovative team.
My client are looking for someone passionate, hard working and willing to learn. There is currently a large increase in workload on a Digital project.
The Digital Front End developer will require these essential skills
The following skills would be advantageous
If you are a passionate and experienced developer, looking for your next challenge in a fast paced and challenging environment please contact me or send an up to date CV over to (see below)
Allegis Group Limited and Aston Carter Limited operate Employment Businesses and Agencies and are companies within the Allegis Group Inc. group of companies, the fourth largest staffing company in the world, (collectively referred to as the "Allegis Group"). TEKsystems and Aerotek are divisions of Allegis Group Limited. Applicant data will be treated in accordance with the Allegis Group's Privacy Notice. By submitting personal data to any company or division within the Allegis Group, the applicant is providing explicit consent to the use of such data by the Allegis Group and to the transfer of such data to and from the Allegis Group companies within the UK, Europe and outside the European Economic Area in connection with the fulfilment of the applicant's voluntary requests, and the fulfilment of other job opportunities that match the applicant's profile, and confirms that they may be contacted about such job opportunities.