The ideal candidate must have a:
• Deep understanding of master data processes, all aspects of master data management including data governance, data quality
• Strong appreciation of a variety of master data objects such as customers, geographic locations
• Prior experience of implementing master data management solution to centrally govern master data in a hub and spoke model
• Experience of leading the implementation by working with stakeholders and end-users to define, test, elicit and deliver technical and functional requirements on any of the market leading MDM technology toolset.
• Must be flexible and work analytically in a problem-solving, results oriented environment
• Must be able to clearly communicate stakeholder reporting needs
• Must be willing to work with and learn new technologies
• Must be action oriented with excellent follow through
• Must be accountable.
• Strong Experience with engaging senior business representatives in an effective manner, with particular respect to expectation management and ensuring client satisfaction
CHECK BEFORE YOU APPLY :
● Must be eligible to work in the UK and no sponsorship will be provided.
● Proven experience
● No CCJs
● Fully completed applications
Employer will only accept "completed profile card" of BeatMySalary, so kindly sign-in/sign-up and have a profile card completely filled in before applying to the job using the same.
If you need help with completing your application profile cards, reach out to the team on email@example.com or Whatsapp on +44 7940272803 or call us on +44(0)2032898811
In this role, you are expected to involve hugely with stakeholder-facing, working with both internal and external stakeholders across business facing disciplines.
This job mostly involves travelling as and when required. Expected to be highly flexible in travelling.
We will sometimes ask you to work from home, so wouldn't have to away from family.
One of the major works is to focus on designing and delivering of Solutions. Therefore, you must have at least 5 - 6 years of work experience working with selenium.
Having a brilliant understanding of features such as smart disputes, customer decision hub, customer service and work experience in estimating solutions using OOB is a plus.
Exposure in liaising with stakeholders is important. Having a strong verbal communication skill is a key as you may deal with our high professional clients.
Significant leadership quality is crucial as your role involves leading a team within the organisation.
It will be an added advantage if the candidate possesses a skill such as C Programming.
CHECK BEFORE YOU APPLY:
Are you looking for a new challenge? An exciting opportunity has come available, working as part of a fast-paced and innovative team.
My client are looking for someone passionate, hard working and willing to learn. There is currently a large increase in workload on a Digital project.
The Digital Front End developer will require these essential skills
The following skills would be advantageous
If you are a passionate and experienced developer, looking for your next challenge in a fast paced and challenging environment please contact me or send an up to date CV over to (see below)
Allegis Group Limited and Aston Carter Limited operate Employment Businesses and Agencies and are companies within the Allegis Group Inc. group of companies, the fourth largest staffing company in the world, (collectively referred to as the "Allegis Group"). TEKsystems and Aerotek are divisions of Allegis Group Limited. Applicant data will be treated in accordance with the Allegis Group's Privacy Notice. By submitting personal data to any company or division within the Allegis Group, the applicant is providing explicit consent to the use of such data by the Allegis Group and to the transfer of such data to and from the Allegis Group companies within the UK, Europe and outside the European Economic Area in connection with the fulfilment of the applicant's voluntary requests, and the fulfilment of other job opportunities that match the applicant's profile, and confirms that they may be contacted about such job opportunities.
One of the UK's leading technology consulting firm are seeking an experienced Systems Analyst to join their team in Bristol working on-site at a globally recognised organisation in the city. The company in question are running a number of major IT software development and wider technology programmes for this client and require forward thinking, IT focused Systems Analysts to join the team immediately.
Our client is looking for Systems Analyst's with a strong background gathering requirements and working on enterprise level engagements with blue chip organisations typically with a strong technology/software bias. Projects will typically be very large and complex and tend to be delivered in an agile fashion. You will have full end to end experience and an expert knowledge of the SDLC as well as understanding various delivery methods, particularly agile/iterative. Experience working for or in the retail, FS, oil & gas or related blue chip space would be beneficial.
In order to be considered for the Systems Analyst role you will have:
- 5+ Years Business/Systems Analysis experience working in large scale, enterprise environments
- Experience of working on complex, mission critical software/infrastructure based projects within blue chip organisations
- Strong understanding of the full SDLC & Agile delivery
- Experience with business process analysis and re-engineering using GAP analysis
- Strong knowledge of UML and process modelling
- Ideally experience working in the consultancy sector
- Strong experience dealing with tough business focused stakeholders
- Definition, support and execution of UAT
- First class communication and problem solving skills