In this role, you are expected to involve hugely with stakeholder-facing , working with both internal and externa stakeholders across business facing disciplines.
This job mostly involves travelling as and when required. Expected to be highly flexible in travelling.
We will sometimes ask you to work from home, so wouldn't have to away from family.
One of the major works is to focus on designing and delivering of Pega Solutions. Therefore, you must have atleast 5 - 6 years of work experience working with pega.
Having brilliant understanding on features of Pega such as smart disputes, customer decision hub,customer service and work experience in estimating pega solutions using OOB is a plus.
Exposure in liasing with stakeholders is important. Having a strong verbal communication skill is a key as you may deal with our high professional cleints.
Significant leadership quality is crucial as your role involves leading a team within the organisation.
CHECK BEFORE YOU APPLY:
You will be sitting within their cash equities function, specifically working within the High Touch team and be responsible for the support of their 5 main trading platforms. The chosen candidate will be working within a very fast paced environment and be required to respond instantaneously to any IT issues. There will also be the opportunity to work on a brand new Cash Architecture that is state of the art and streamlined to minimize the number of applications needed.
The ideal candidate will therefore have strong knowledge of Cash Equities (or similar industry environment) and technical knowledge of Unix and SQL. Scripting ability would be beneficial but is not essential. Overall, this person will have a track record of providing hands on Application Support within a financial services environment.
Experience & Skills required:
· Strong experience of working in an IT support team
· Experience of hands on Application Support within a Front Office trading environment
· Knowledge of Unix and SQL
· Knowledge of Cash Equities is beneficial
· Excellent communication skills
· Strong client facing skills
· Ability to take a mentoring role within the team for Junior Analysts
This is a great opportunity to develop specialist knowledge in cash equity trading systems within a world leading investment bank that has led previous candidates into leading positions including directly into trading roles.
Due to the nature of the role and the time scale and requirements issued by the client, candidates have been advised to hold current government clearance to SC level for this role.
Please see full details as per the below, provided by the client for your consideration:
The Global Connectivity Service team has a portfolio of Non-Standard Service Requests (NSSRs) which are effectively small, short term, fixed price projects that provide a reliable and expanding revenue stream for the Global Connectivity account. There are currently over 200 requests on the team task list that need to be delivered and it is expected that a further 60 requests shall be received each month.
This role is required to support the production of Impact Assessments, the production of network designs/network configurations and providing technical guidance to implementation engineers.
Desirable Skills Required:
Key Performance Indicators:
Mandatory Skills Required:
Due to growing demands, a talented Application Support Specialist is needed to join the Trading Operations group of a European Bank based in London. You will be supporting Cash Equity trading for the UK and the US therefore the successful candidate will be required to work one day per week till 10pm to cover US trading hours. Responsibilities include supporting the Front Office sell-side equity order management systems and the support of electronic FIX-order-flow into EU and US markets.
Front Office experience in Investment Banking
Good knowledge of equities
Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
* Working in a small team providing primarily technical and some business support for the companies Investment Management System and interfaces, via telephone, e-mail, webex (or similar) and occasionally on-site, for London and European clients
* Liaising with internal Development teams and Relationship Management on bug fixes and enhancements
* Loading/updating Oracle/MS-SQL databases used for problem investigation
* Cross-training and presentations for colleagues
* Defining and documenting internal procedures
* Experience working with Relational Databases: MS SQL Server and/or Oracle (ideal)
* Experience using SQL (MS QueryAnalyzer and/or Oracle SQL*Plus)
* University degree preferably in a technology discipline (Engineering or Computer Science
* Good knowledge of technologies used in the financial services industry, including interfaces, messaging, development environments and data providers
* Experience dealing with users and/or clients from both a business and technical perspective
* Experience working in a Support role essential with proven client facing skills.
Technical Support Analyst required to join a financial services technology provider based in the heart of London. This Technical Support Analyst role is seeking a technically minded individual to provide technical support for both new and existing customers as well as working with internal project, client services and developments teams. Permanent, full- time role, paying up to £40k.
As Technical Support Analyst, you will assist in providing dedicated support to both new and existing clients to ensure they receive the full benefits from our client's services. You will be required to manage the on- boarding queue, analyse customer requests and devise and review potential solutions. You will possess great problem- solving ability, be able to work well under pressure and possess excellent communication skills.
This role would be ideal for someone looking to take the next step in their career and seeking to join a fast- paced, dynamic environment.
We are keen to fill this role as quickly as possible so if you match the above job description please get in touch as soon as possible.
Our client is rapidly growing and is currently working on multiple projects that will take their business to the next big steps of growth. Having millions of members and working with large brands, this business is looking to expand even further! To join them on their journey, they are now looking for a technical data and web developer expert who can lead and take charge of their data and web development within the business. It is therefore required to have a wide range of data and developer skills including Technical SEO, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Big Query and HTML/CSS.
My client has a exciting new role for a Web Development Manager. You'll head up a team of web developers in a newly created department in central London, then you'll be moving to their brand new, state of art office in London's West End the New Year.
One of the UK's leading technology consulting firm are seeking an experienced Systems Analyst to join their team in Bristol working on-site at a globally recognised organisation in the city. The company in question are running a number of major IT software development and wider technology programmes for this client and require forward thinking, IT focused Systems Analysts to join the team immediately.
Our client is looking for Systems Analyst's with a strong background gathering requirements and working on enterprise level engagements with blue chip organisations typically with a strong technology/software bias. Projects will typically be very large and complex and tend to be delivered in an agile fashion. You will have full end to end experience and an expert knowledge of the SDLC as well as understanding various delivery methods, particularly agile/iterative. Experience working for or in the retail, FS, oil & gas or related blue chip space would be beneficial.
In order to be considered for the Systems Analyst role you will have:
- 5+ Years Business/Systems Analysis experience working in large scale, enterprise environments
- Experience of working on complex, mission critical software/infrastructure based projects within blue chip organisations
- Strong understanding of the full SDLC & Agile delivery
- Experience with business process analysis and re-engineering using GAP analysis
- Strong knowledge of UML and process modelling
- Ideally experience working in the consultancy sector
- Strong experience dealing with tough business focused stakeholders
- Definition, support and execution of UAT
- First class communication and problem solving skills
· Front Office experience in an equity/Fixed Income trading environment, particularly as a trader is beneficial
· Solid experience with OMSs, EMSs and trading venue connectivity as well as use of cash equity execution algorithms and smart order Routers
· Good knowledge of Pan-European equities (in particular market structure, equity trading life cycle, regulatory environment, legal and compliance requirements for equity execution), expertise in US market is highly desirable
· High level knowledge of the FIX Protocol industry standard and use in FIX-based applications as well as Bloomberg/Fidessa application
· Strong Oracle database knowledge including safe execution of scripts intraday and ability to interpret complex SQL queries.
· Good understanding of risk involved in electronic execution system issues as well as understanding of trading limits
· Proficiency in Scripting to automate repetitive/batch tasks. BASH/Shell Scripting experience preferred
· Familiarity with UNIX/Linux/NIX operating systems, and experience using command-line driven terminal sessions
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills as well as attention to detail
· High-energy, highly motivated and the ability to communicate and cooperate effectively with colleagues, traders, IT developers and clients
· Ability to work in fast paced environment and to make sound decisions under pressure of time and ability to prioritise
· Willing to work outside of core hours (ie US business hours) in a shift model
· Willingness to undertake business trips within Europe and to the US
· Work Order Flows/Cash Flows experience
· Agile methodology working knowledge
Application Support Specialist - Equities - Responsibilities:
· Monitoring, administration and support of Front Office sell-side equity and Fixed Income order management systems, algorithmic trading platforms and execution management systems
· FIX - on boarding and support of electronic FIX-order-flow into EU and US markets, partly during US business hours
· Being responsible for electronic client connections via FIX and trading system infrastructure
· Acting as a business project lead for complex projects which involve system functionality enhancements, new business developments, software integrations, connections to new markets as well as Algo integration and improvement
· In-depth analysis of system problems including log-file analysis and playing an active role in the investigation and problem-solving process
· Working with Algo developers and strategists on new and improvement of existing execution strategies
· QA/Testing of new software developments in OMS-, EMS- and Algo space
· Liaise with different departments of the firm, such as compliance, legal, trading and Middle Office as well as with external technology contacts at clients, system vendors, brokers, trading venues
Application Support Specialist - Equities- Benefits:
· 10% Bonus, discretionary
· Annual Leave
· Pension Contribution, leading
· Private Medical insurance
· Life Assurance
· Discount vouchers
· Healthcare vouchers
· Many, many more brilliant benefits.
You are responsible for ensuring the technology strategy and roadmap is suitable to support the overall business and individual department strategies. You will lead diverse teams and provide effective direction to ensure delivery and development of the business systems.
· Work with departmental leaders to understand and help define their individual strategies
· Translate departments strategy into a Technology strategy and road-map of priorities
· Build sound and productive working relationships across the Senior Leadership Team
· Manage divers teams of both function and seniority, to include development and coaching and create a working environment that will enable delivery of desired outcomes.
· Provide challenge and improvements to existing processes to increase effectiveness and efficiency.
· Develop governance and process structures
· Proven experience operating at a strategic level
· Ability to work positively within a fast-paced ever changing environment
· Ability to develop and maintain relationships with stakeholders and project teams, clear and effective communication skills.
· Strong leadership and management skills
· Expert project management knowledge, able to prioritise, multi-task.
· Solid understanding of the wider business impact of decisions.