Management of project(s) up to £5m within the constraints set out by the business. Ensure that assigned project(s) produce the required outcomes in accordance with time, cost, quality, scope, risk and benefit/performance goals in the life cycle from bid preparation through to acceptance. Work with customers to understand and track their evolving needs and ensure the project(s) meet them.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
Act as customer interface for project
Plan, direct, monitor and control assigned project(s)
Oversee and approve project activities during proposal development, product design, procurement, subcontractors, manufacturing, testing, delivery, installation and acceptance
Generate plans, commission estimates, evaluate risk, prospect for follow-on opportunities
Represent and report project status to internal stakeholders
Develop resource demand, engage with Matrix teams to secure capacity
Manage all aspects of change control
Work with commercial colleagues to address contractual considerations
Comply with company's internal policies and processes
Perform such other duties as may be assigned
Extensive experience operating successfully as a Project Manager in a similar capacity
Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
Expertise with Project Management tools
Formal qualification such as APM or PRINCE2 or equivalent
Managing, building, and motivating multi-disciplinary teams
Skilled working at different organisational levels, from shop floor to C-suite
Ability to inspire, lead and influence others
Knowledge of the transport or related domains
Engineering or technology background
Network Engineer - Cisco - Juniper - F5 Network Engineer - Network Sought for an award-winning organisation based in the Camberley. If you are a Network Engineer with CCNA / CCNP my client would be very interested in speaking with you! My client is an IT Service Provider and Cisco Partner who are looking for a Network Engineer with solid networking experience within a network operations background to join their multi-tenanted environment.
There is a new role with a Financial Services Trading Technology company looking for a Network Engineer with experience in Time Caesium/Atomic Clock to join their business.
The company specialise in ultra-low latency trading services and need to ensure they network infrastructure supports high-frequency trading with accuracy to the nano second.
As a result they are looking to develop Time Caesium capabilities in their networks comprising Cisco, Juniper and Arista technology.
This role is to provide technical leadership and low-level engineering of complex network solutions to meet their requirements around Time Caesium/Atomic Clock.
You must have the following skills to be considered:
We are currently working with a leading retailer based in London who is undergoing a large ERP transformation programme. They are looking for an experienced Support Analyst with strong Dynamics AX experience to work on this project for an initial 6 months. You will be helping configure and manage AX, and ensure project deliverables match the business requirements. This role requires a strong background working with Dynamics AX. You must have previous experience working as a Support Analyst and must know Dynamics AX inside-out.
The successful candidate must be a highly experienced Support Analyst who has in-depth exposure to ERP projects - particularly Microsoft Dynamics AX.
The candidate must have experience in the Retail sector, The ideal candidate will have the following skills:
- Strong Support Analyst experience working with Dynamics AX.
- Hands-on experience working with Dynamics AX
- Retail experience
- Extensive Support Analyst experience
Excellent opportunity for a passionate technologist to gain valuable knowledge of financial trading systems. Offices based in Central London with a professional, friendly environment and smart, casual dress code.
Our client is a leading asset management firm based in the city; they are looking for a senior Java developer/enterprise architect to join their application architecture team for a long-term contract paying up to £550 per day.
They are looking for a strong full-stack Java developer to design and build an enterprise architecture Data modelling/mapping tool which will be rolled out across the business. This tool will be used to help define the target operating model of the next phase of this large-scale data restructuring project (which will eventually move to the cloud).
They need a Java developer who has a good appreciation for the user experience (UX) and who is confident designing the user interface (UI). There are no set rules on which Front End tools you must use, so you will have the freedom to select your own tools, frameworks, and languages.
No previous financial experience is needed, so this is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to break into finance/asset management.
*Proven track record building enterprise architecture tools
*Experience creating microservices and building web APIs
*Strong relational database experience (eg MySQL)
*Extensive experience building scalable applications.
· Be the custodian of the regression suite for a subset of Pantheon's systems. The remainder of the subset will be owned by other members of the Support Team. To include the development/extension of the regression suite
· Where appropriate, develop automated scripts for regression testing
· Take ownership of the validation of all software upgrades/bug fixes from test planning to execution to post-deployment verification
· Define required test environments and then ensure that these are provided by the Infrastructure team
· Specify test cases and produce test scripts
· Execute tests and record results, including documenting any incidents found
· Work with developers, BAs, and other staff (including those at the 3rd party supplier) to ensure incidents are resolved
· Proactively suggest ways of improving testing processes and standards, and the use of testing tools
· Assist in the deployment to production (and pre-production) of all upgrades
· Liaise with business users during UAT
· Present the Information Systems team in a professional manner to the remainder of the company
Knowledge and Experience Required
Significant testing experience including:
· Extensive experience using the SCRUM methodology in more than 1 project
· Producing test strategies/plans, designing test cases, producing and executing test scripts, documenting results, and defect reporting and management
· Static testing (ie reviews), system testing, integration testing, UAT, and regression testing
· Proficient with MS Office (Word, Excel, etc.)
· Advanced SQL with a solid understanding of database structures
· Ability to apply testing knowledge and experience in a practical and pragmatic way
· Ability to achieve results under time pressure, but without compromising quality
· Systematic, accurate and objective
· Attention to detail, taking nothing for granted
· Automation of test execution
· Use of Selenium or Coded UI Extensive to develop automated test scripts
· Experience of testing distributed systems
· Experience of at least 4 of the following technologies:
· Advanced level SQL
· Coded UI
· Business Objects
· Crystal Reports
This team provides innovative solutions for low touch trading, which includes FIX connectivity, low latency market connectivity, smart order routing, algorithmic trading and internal crossing. You will be developing multi-threaded, low latency, concurrent applications in Java. The next generation technology platform has received significant investment meaning there is plenty of work to be done.
Exceptionally talented Java Developer required by a leading Investment bank in order to join a successfully and innovative FX eTrading technology team. The successful applicant will sit on the trading floor and work closely with Quants and traders with the task of building algorithmic trading strategies using modern Java related technologies. This is an opportunity for a talented Java developer to work with cutting edge technologies and make a real difference to the business through technology enhancements.
The successful applicant can look to receive between £700-£800 per day
Skills, experience and qualifications required:
One of the world's most successful financial service companies are seeking an experienced C++ Developer to join their market leading team. Their multi-award winning services have separated them from the competition in recent years and consolidated their position as the market leader.
This is an opportunity for a talented C++ Developer to join an established company to work on its cutting edge, Real Time, low latency, highly multithreaded software.
The ideal C++ Developer will have:
This is a fantastic opportunity for a C++ Developer to work in a team of highly skilled people, all with strong opinions about various technologies, frameworks and approaches to delivery.
If you feel that this is the sort of environment in which you could flourish and you understand that work/life balance is important please send your CV.
Your main responsibilities as a Java Developer will be working on our award winning, patented software, working on Greenfield projects with a modern Java stack The IT Service Creation Software Engineering capability requires specialists with experience using Domain Driven Design and Event Sourcing patterns to provide advice and best practice guidelines for their implementation. The specialist will be providing expert advice to a mixed capability squad delivering in the Vehicles Transformation Programme.
Skills & Experience required:
- Evidence of extensive experience in domain driven design concepts and their implementation
- Evidence of extensive experience in the implementation of event-sourcing patterns
- Evidence of extensive experience working on projects using open source technology within cloud hosted/virtualised environments; AWS preferred
- Evidence of the ability to communicate complex technical concepts and ensure knowledge transfer to in-house
Development teams :
- Evidence of experience building scalable Server Side web applications and scaling high volume web services
- Evidence of detailed knowledge of the Java programming language to Java 8.
- Evidence of experience working with version control systems
- Evidence of experience of exposing APIs using REST, specifically Drop wizard.
- Evidence of experience of integrating with external systems using REST
- Evidence of experience working in a continuous integration environment with tools such as Jenkins and Ansible
- Evidence of supporting enablement of in-house development capabilities, engaging with staff and creating an environment of knowledge sharing
- Evidence of knowledge of relational and non-relational database systems, for example PostgreSQL/MongoDB
- Evidence of knowledge and experience of Event Store
- Evidence of knowledge and experience of Play Framework
- Evidence of experience presenting work at user groups and agile ceremonies communicating technical concepts to a non-technical audience
- Evidence of experience implementing monitoring solutions for developed services, such as Google Analytics dashboards etc
- Evidence of experience working as part of an agile software delivery team, embracing collaborative working practices and contributing to a shared team goal.
Test Manager required for a leading client in the Leicestershire area. My client is looking for an experienced a Test Manager with hands-one-Test Analysis but also with enough experience to lead the testing function to create a testing strategy and create standard documentation.
Lead software development work-streams providing end to end ownership including; specification and design, estimation and planning, build, release and support