Expert level knowledge of creating product and solution using cloud architectures on either AWS or Azure
Experience of developing cloud solutions (using cloud native
Experience working with a wide range of technologies such as Service bus, SQL, NoSQL DB
Candidate should have experience in creating RESTful APIs & SOAP APIs
Experienced at producing multi-tier, high-availability architectures in an Cloud environment
Expert level knowledge in implementing cloud platforms (Azure, Google Cloud Platform, AWS, Salesforce)
CHECK BEFORE YOU APPLY :
● Must be eligible to work in the UK and no sponsorship will be provided.
● Proven experience
● No CCJs
● Fully completed applications
Employer will only accept "completed profile card" of BeatMySalary,
so kindly sign-in/sign-up and have a profile card completely filled in before applying to the job using the same.
If you need help with completing your application profile cards, reach out to the team on firstname.lastname@example.org
CHECK BEFORE YOU APPLY:
Top-notch Web Developer required for tech-driven financial trading organisation based in Central London.
The Web Developer will be working on a groundbreaking Real Time trading platform used by millions of traders based across Europe and the USA and is widely provides services and solutions to the financial market.
The Web Developer will have strong experience of working on real-time, highly-available platforms within Agile teams with a proven track record of delivering high quality, maintainable, well-tested, modular code. The organisation pride themselves on using the latest technologies, and the successful Web Developer will mirror the company's drive to work with next-gen tech.
The successful Web Developer will have some or all of the following:
- Distributed systems
Do you want to be involved with implementing the latest technologies in exciting IT projects? Do you want to make a difference by assuring that ITS deploys quality products and solutions to our practitioners and clients? Do you have a passion for automation and performance testing? Then the role of Non-Functional Test Manager could be for you.
An award-winning retail/commercial bank is seeking an IT Test Services Manager to join their establishment. The bank prides itself on its customer service/satisfaction levels and is seeking an IT test service manager that believes this philosophy and strives to do great things.
As an IT Test Services Manager you will plan, organise and lead the provision of advice through management of key business services. You will manage a defined testing function with a team of testers (team size up to 20)
* Be the key contact and maintain strategic relationships with key stakeholders and programme leaders
* Responsible for planning, delivery, and governance of defined portfolio of test projects
* Determining the appropriate resource levels
* Co-ordinate and monitor the planning and management of the testing function
* Contribute to plans and budgets for the portfolio of test projects
* Maintain knowledge of regulatory and legal requirements
* Development of overall testing methodologies
* Quality assurance of the testing processes
Skills and Experience Required
* Proven experience of managing a significant operational Test function team
* Proven experience of leading significant cross-functional testing (and teams) of major programmes > £2m
* Good influencing skills, including strong presentation skills
* Strong interpersonal/relationship management skills with the ability to communicate well at senior levels, both written and oral
* Must have the ability to communicate IT concepts verbally and in writing to influence senior and non-specialist audiences
* Has an understanding of the overall development lifecycle
* Has experience of the full spectrum of functional and non-functional testing services on multiple applications and environments
* Experienced with testing complex, multi-platform, distributed applications
We are currently working with a financial organisation based in Newcastle, who are looking to build a brand new dynamic Technical Support team that will be responsible for the support of key business applications and infrastructure, as well as acting as an internal consultancy for the business.
· Provide the business with high-level technical support, working closely with the already established application support team.
· Provide technical support for the organisations core banking components - API/EBS Platform, Databases, Identity Access Management and banking sub-systems.
· Service availability and drive problem resolution management.
· Look at entire infrastructure and Middleware layers to identify log issues, diagnose issues and then resolve issues.
· Use Linux commands to test suspicion of malformed requests.
· Incident, Problem and Change Management.
· Very strong experience of working within a hands-on technical support role with the inclusion of experience in handing off issues to internal development and third party support functions.
· Strong experience of supporting high availability applications and services.
· Strong route cause analysis experience via Log Files and Logging Platform Analysis.
· Knowledge of RESTful APIs, API Platforms, ESB Platforms, API Security and Web Services.
· Strong knowledge of Linux.
· Strong knowledge of JSON.
· Scripting and Monitoring experience.
· Proactive Incident, Problem and Change management.
· CMDB experience.
· Strong Service Transition experience.
· Strong experience of working to ITIL Framework.
The role is for a strong software developer with an an emphasis on Front End skills.
We will want you to work in an agile development environment. You will either already have experience in this area or a desire to learn these methodologies.
You will have good software design skills and a drive to implement a vision. You will be an active member of the team to agree how we will turn the vision into software.
We are looking for a self-starter who will rapidly forge strong relationship with product owners and other stakeholders. You should be able to put forward your own ideas whilst being receptive to others and therefore a strong communicator.
As an experienced software developer, you will be very much hands on designing and coding. You will help maintain our existing suite and developing wholly new products and features for the Exhibitions industry.
You may be experienced in one or two major frameworks and able to learn new and adopt new frameworks as and when required. You would ideally have a thorough understanding of object-oriented programming, learned through hands-on experience.
We will be providing an ongoing commitment to your professional development and you will be expected to share your experiences with other team members.
With strong, effective communication skills, both written and verbal, your credentials will demonstrate your ability to pro-actively deliver results while managing a number of competing tasks in a pragmatic way.
Desirable Additional Skills:
Experience of these skills may be an advantage or demonstrate a proven ability to learn:
Web, typescript, ES6, CSS, HTML-5, REACT, angular 4, OO, Greenfield, developer, banking
A top financial client of mine needs an expert hybrid Web developer.
The current platform is C# Back End with a WPF Front End. They want to completely re-write their WPF client in the latest web stack and need an expert developer to lead this work and advise on architecture and tooling.
There will be a lot of autonomy in this role, and they will be looking for your expertise and advise as to what web technologies to use given their current tech stack and architecture.
You will work with the C# developers to migrate the WPF client.
This is a web role, but please be aware, they will require C# and or Java and an very strong understanding of engineering principles.
As you will be leading this greenfield project, you must have worked on similar greenfield projects previous, able to talk through your reasons for choosing certain web tools and architecture.
This is a fantastic and long term opportunity for the right developer in a very good team.
Reigate/Surrey client are looking to add a Systems Support Engineer to their team.
Providing support to new and existing customers you will be part of a team responsible for the delivery of customer service assurance platforms.
Running the NOC management platforms, including jump Servers you will perform Windows server patching, backup maintenance and you will be experienced across:
· Large scale IT platforms
· Hyper-V and Azure
· Windows Server, AD, DNS, DHCP
· Exchange + Office 365
· Mail relays
· Endpoint security
· SSL security
· Rack and server deployment within datacentres.
Application Support Analyst job Technical Analyst job support analyst job
Your new company
Independent Investment Management Organisation
Your new role
Application Support Analyst - Fixed Income - working within Investment Management Global Production Services provides technology support services. Supporting traders, fund managers, research analysts and investment operations staff in all international locations,
What you'll need to succeed
Purpose of your role This is a Front Office facing role within the Investment Management Global Production Services team, delivering a comprehensive technical support services to Fixed Income investment professionals. The successful candidate would be expected to provide application first line support services for Fixed Income platforms used by investment management business users.
The role requires the candidate to be able to perform the following prime functions:
Hands on experience supporting applications that use the following technologies:
My client, a leading financal services client are looking for a C++ Developer to work on a number of new projects.
Ideally looking for candidates who have a strong backkground with Multithreading as well as having worked in high throughput/low latency, Front Office systems.